December 30th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Naomi Campbell, Serena Williams, Miley Cyrus, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Is it just me, or did this weekend not really feel like a weekend? The holidays are really throwing me for a loop. Let’s see some looks from the celeb set that we missed:

naomi-campbell-in-kenya

Naomi Campbell was lavishing in Kenya , looking glam as ever in a bikini and sheer cover-up. Yaas! Could your faves ever?

Miley Cyrus at the Grand Opening Of 'Britney: Pieces Of Me' Red Carpet held at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas

Miley Cyrus chose this…contraption for the Britney‘s Piece of Me Las Vegas show. Love the Versace  pumps (and, you know what, even that OMighty “It’s Britney Bitch” bag), but not so into the plunging suspender skirt. I’ll pass!

Amanda Bynes gets her hair done at the salon before walking the dogs with her parents on Sunday afternoon in Los Angeles

Amanda Bynes looked relatively calm on a stroll this weekend in a bandana printed t-shirt, jeans, and pink gym sneakers.  A cute casual look, although that lacefront is a bit too obvious for my taste. Werque anyway, Ms. Bynes!

Cara Delevingne opts for some sunbathing on a boat while her friends do some water sports in Barbados

Cara Delevingne frolicked on the beach in Barbados this weekend, after spending quality time with a certain island native who’s got a penchant for ganja.

serena-williams-thailand-fashion-show

Serena Williams took the runway for a celebrity fashion show in Thailand. She’s wearing a creation by local designer Unawan Tangkarawakun. Not sure if I’m sold on Serena Williams the fashion model, but I doubt she’ll be making that career change anytime soon.

Earvin Johnson III, known as E.J seen leaving the Pink Taco in Los Angeles

EJ Johnson is just freakin’ fantastic. Those boots are to die for, and I’m loving his chain-embellished bag!

And there you have it! Thoughts on this weekend’s looks?

~Jihan

photos: Pacific Coast News

6 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Naomi Campbell, Serena Williams, Miley Cyrus, and More!”

A mess like I can’t lol

2. Ash says:

Really Jihan – EJ Johnson is “freaking fantastic?” Nothing looks right Jihan, not a damn thing!!!

You people can be so disrespectful at times yet you will never post —–

Chyna spent the day frolicking in LA with a certain persian native who’s got a penchant for D1CK

4. CC says:

That picture of Serena is wicked, she looks like an extra from Too Wong Foo. Miley looks a mess as usual, I don’t have any words for EJ and I know white girls wear weaves but I’ve never seen one wear a lacefront, I’m done.

5. Kay says:

Slow weekend I guess

6. jimmm says:

damn i would hit naomi’s stuff like i was bing crosby and it was one of my kids…that woman is fine.