December 29th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Instagram
By Faith

Teyana Taylor posed on Instagram in a Céline Forest Green Leather Biker Jacket, $79 Rocksmith Clothing Freetown Pullover Hoodie, $75 Freetown Pullover Slim Sweatpants from the brand, and Nike Air Jordan 12 Sneakers:

teyana-taylor-instagram-celine-jacket-rocksmith-hoodie-sweatpants-jordans

Her forest green biker jacket is crafted from kangaroo leather and features silver hardware.

celine-forest-green-leather-biker-jacket

Her polyester fleece hoodie features a printed hood, kangaroo pocket, and the brand’s contrast logo.

rocksmith-clothing-freetown-pullover-hoodie-navy

Her matching cotton polyester sweatpants boast printed pockets and the brand’s contrast logo.

rocksmith-clothing-freetown-slim-sweatpants-navy

Last, but not least are her Jordan sneakers which are crafted from obsidian and white leather, featuring university blue detailing.

nike-air-jordan-12-obsidian

This is quite styled for a casual look no? Nevertheless, I do like the leather!

teyana-taylor-instagram-celine-jacket-rocksmith-hoodie-sweatpants-jordans-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

teyana-taylor-instagram-celine-jacket-rocksmith-hoodie-sweatpants-jordans

14 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Teyana Taylor’s Instagram Céline Forest Green Leather Biker Jacket, Rocksmith Clothing Freetown Pullover Hoodie, Freetown Pullover Slim Sweatpants, and Nike Air Jordan 12 Sneakers”

1. Reeezy says:

She’s giving me a lesbian Rihanna vibe…& I will NEVER understand people’s obsession with Jordans

Love the look! Doesn’t look ‘lesbian’ to me, just a young woman who is comfortable wearing looser clothing… To be feminine doesn’t have to mean skin tight/ skin revealing outfits….

Love the look! Doesn’t look ‘lesbian’ to me, just a young woman who is comfortable wearing looser clothing… To be feminine it is not always skin tight clothes and body con outfits.

4. Kisha a says:

I would like this on a guy (swap out the Celine jacket for a masculine one).

5. tricia says:

Um wrong facts. Those shoes didn’t originally come out in 2004, more like 1997. They are playoffs shoes jordan 96/97 nba playoff season, jordan was not in the 2004 playoffs. @reezy its not for u to understand. Paople obessed with jordans are obessed with a man of greatness. The best player

6. Iheartkeya says:

Love the jacket. The whole look is a little mannish for my taste but that’s her steez. Not her biggest fan all the time but at least she’s true to herself style wise

7. randomnone says:

It’s all too masculine in a bad way. Those Jordans are hideous. I love comfy clothes. I can wear all those pieces – just not in one go. Again those shoes are a sight for sore eyes.

8. Jessy says:

There are plenty of loose clothing items more feminine than sweats and Jordans. You’re spending way too much time on IG if you think bandage dresses and bodycon arethe only alternative. Nevertheless, Teyana can (and should) wear her masculine gear with pride!

9. Ericka says:

I definitely disagree with Reezy, not a lesbian vibe at all. I’m getting a comfortable vibe. And you go Tricia dropping facts! Lol too bad she’s wearing obsidians and not playoffs (for those who do like the sneaker and wanted to search for it)

10. makeeasweet says:

@reeezy

Well she is into woman sooooo…. yes very butch.

11. Dee says:

I’m here for the jacket.

12. Holly Jae says:

I do still get comfy and laid back from this look. I think it is a common misconception that “comfy” or “casual” can’t be well put together. However, I could do without it Tommy Hilfiger beenie. Just seems a little out place.

13. thephillydiva says:

@ Tricia – Thank you for reading reezy! I LOVE Jordans because they are comfortable and cute.

And how does one “look lesbian.” I don’t understand that comment.

At the end of the day, Teyana rocks her outfit with confidence and looks nice. Not everyone has to wear stripper high heels or tight everything to be cute

14. KITANA says:

Please stop saying the tomboy look is Rihanna’s when we’ve been dressing like this in the US FOREVER. Teyana look great as usual. In cold climates dressing like a tomboy is necessary and comfortable. She just proves that it can be stylish…