December 28th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Katy Perry went bold at the Britney: Piece Of Me Grand Opening in Vegas in a $149 UNIF No Nu Frenz Sequin Top, Chanel Pink Leather Mini Backpack, a white tulle mini skirt, black over-the-knee socks, and black leather platform buckle boots:

katy-perry-britney-piece-of-me-grand-opening-vegas-unif-no-nu-frenz-sequin-top-chanel-pink-leather-mini-backpack-1

Katy Perry’s hair and makeup have never looked better!

katy-perry-britney-piece-of-me-grand-opening-vegas-unif-no-nu-frenz-sequin-top-chanel-pink-leather-mini-backpack-3

Her sequin top features black contrast, jersey-inspired detailing including the phrase “Nu Frenz” and the number “0″.

unif-no-nu-frenz-sequin-top

Her backpack is crafted from the French fashion house’s iconic quilted leather, showcasing gold tone hardware detailing, a pull string closure, straps with brushed gold hardware, and one mini front pouch.

chanel-pink-leather-mini-backpack

This is a fun look, but a little too Clueless for my taste!

katy-perry-britney-piece-of-me-grand-opening-vegas-unif-no-nu-frenz-sequin-top-chanel-pink-leather-mini-backpack-2

Purchase her top here. Katy’s backpack isn’t up for grabs, but snag similar Chanel styles below.

Are you feeling it?

Images: Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America

10 Responses to “Splurge: Katy Perry’s Britney: Piece Of Me Grand Opening UNIF No Nu Frenz Sequin Top and Chanel Pink Leather Mini Backpack”

1. Dom Dom says:

What the hell, this is awful.

2. Frost says:

This is cute and appropriate for the occasion.

I liked her better when she was onver the top. The minimal makeup and ok outfits, just show how basic she really is. She doesn’t give me superstar anymore.

4. I love it all! Very appropriate for the occasion!

5. Honeybunnyxo says:

I think some nice bad ass over the knee black boots would’ve made it a little more rebel grown up than the over the knew socks but she looks good nonetheless. That top is dope!

6. Doc says:

She giving me “mom trying of be cool” in this outfit. She looks too old and plain for something like this. I expect to see something like this on Willow Smith. Anyone past the age of 18 trying to rock something like his is on a look silly.

7. Kisha says:

It’s a Britney Spears concert. I think it is appropriate.

8. Iheartkeya says:

I like Katy but I think she’s a bit too old for this outfit.

9. thephillydiva says:

She should have put on the Fall 2013 Chanel Gaiter boots with the chains for this look, and subtracted the white tutu. Or paired the sweatshirt with leather pants, either the color of the bag or black.

I LOVE KATY PERRY. The pieces alone are fire, but she needs a stylist to make her style & execution more coherent.

10. Douglas Coon says:

You need to pull the product shot of this bag or give me credit as well as Designer Vault credit for the image. Ethan miller is not the photographer that shot that image and it is not ok.