December 27th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
By Faith

Kim Kardashian did some post holiday shopping in LA with Kanye West in a Céline Fall 2013 Coat, White Denim Skinnies, $618 Saint Laurent Paris Suede Pumps, and a Hermés Custom George Condo Hand Painted Haut à Courroies Bag:

kim-kardashian-los-angeles-celine-coat-saint-laurent-pumps-hermes-george-condo-birkin-3

On the runway, the coat was paired with a burgundy bag, grey dress, and ankle boots.

celine-fall-2013

Her suede pumps feature a pointed-toe silhouette and 4.1″ heels.

saint-laurent-paris-suede-pumps

Check out a close-up of her bag, hand-painted by artist George Condo.

Yes Kim! This bag is literally a work of art! Good job Yeezy.

kim-kardashian-los-angeles-celine-coat-saint-laurent-pumps-hermes-george-condo-birkin-2

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Images: AKM GSI

44 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s Los Angeles Celine Fall 2013 Coat, White Denim Skinnies, Saint Laurent Paris Suede Pumps, and Hermes Custom George Condo Hand Painted Haut à Courroies Bag”

1. Peache says:

LOVE ME A suede pump

Horrible bag!

3. NYC chick says:

Hate the bag. Coat doesn’t fit her so well. She doesn’t look bad overall though

4. Selah says:

That bag is horrible ! The coat is cute but it doesn’t fit her at all

5. Sara says:

And in other Kim and Kanye news, Kim went to the toilet while Kanye watched and inhaled.

6. melissa says:

love the coat that’s all i got, happy holidays everyone:-)

7. Cinderella says:

Wow really dont like that bag. everything else looks good though..

8. SK says:

LOOVVEE! Could they get anymore Bossy? I mean Wow! That Bag! I LIVE! Love the whole ensemble.

9. Yakini says:

Goodness, that bag is creepy.

10. Nina says:

I find the bag inappropriate and ugly. That is the same artist that created the cover for his last album right? The pumps are fire though.

11. Jihan says:

To quote Regina George, “that is the ugliest effing bag I’ve ever seen in my life”

cute coat, doe!

12. Slay4Dayz says:

Why though? Hopefully she will get rid of that before her child is able to comprehend. That’s mentally disturbing.

13. Pari says:

Bag is hideous

14. Hello says:

That bag is trash Idc who painted it, the rest of the look is nice though

That bag belongs six feet under.

16. Nyck says:

The bag gotta go! Everything else looks alright.

17. xoxochicago says:

Stop pandering to Kanye. This bag is f’ing awful. Painting a Birkin isn’t a new concept and no one should give him credit for creating a “work of art.” This thing is ugly point blank period. He’s needs to stick to mens shoes and stay out of womens fashion.

That bag has nothing to do with Kim at all. It’s purely about Kanye’s liking for it. What a selfish gift.

19. CoCo says:

I’m just not impressed with the bag! I get art but the Birkin bag does not need the extras in my opinion its a work of art all on its own.

20. Maybe I don’t recognize great art because I’m not a fan of the bag! I do like the rest of her outfit though.

21. Minnesota says:

A perfectly good Birkin ruined. Why not just have George Condo paint something in the house; a wall or a canvas.
    The coat looks better on the model. Tired of them!

22. Jen says:

That bag?? Is this a joke?? I usually understand where he’s coming from with all his rants etc, but this?

23. S says:

A total waste of a good Hermes Birkin bag. The “art” added nothing to it and was unnecessary. The rest of Kim’s outfit I think is a nice casual look. However, I do think this is couple that seriously tries WAY too hard on so many levels. They “feel” So contrived.

24. They look so cute, the bag and coat is cray cray… All the nasty comments, the ugly faces on the bag is an interpretation of your heart. There are monsters in the world, look in the mirror. I am glad they are happy, if you guys are tired of them stop commenting about them and they will go away.

25. JayMilz says:

A lot of people on here, keep mentioning the coat is too big for her, now if we are all here for fashion you would know that those Max Mara and Celine type coats are supposed to be oversized, they are designed like that purposely. It has been mentioned on a number of occasions during fashion weeks, and if anyone reads Vogue, Elle, or any other style bible you wouldn’t need to question the size of the coat. Even on the model it looks oversized, you can tell by the lining of the coat where its supposed to hang on the shoulder is a quarter way down her arm and the sleeves look big and it doesn’t show that when KimK is wearing it.
    Personally can’t stand her but the coat looks great!

26. Loving the fact that the bag has a print, but just not that print.

27. @JayMilz LOL you just gave me the biggest chuckle. LOL I think maybe 30% of Fashion Bomb readers are true fashionistas. The oversize full length was also big in the 80′s. I had a mustard one that belted in the back with huge buttons. I wish I knew what I did with it. Yes, I think lots of her readers come her because she caters to the urban crowd. They aren’t fashion people, I mean look at some of the Fashion Bomb submittals. But I wonder why you can’t stand Kim? Did she do something to you?

28. Ben says:

LOVE THE BAG!!

29. @jaymilz says:

Her coat is too big. The look of the season is oversized and boxy (see model above). Not sloppy and floppy. Kim is too petite for the lapels on the coat. She is also too petite for the dimensions of the bag.

Come again with that… Many of us know our fashion and have oversized coats ourselves;however, dimensions and fit still matter!

30. @Alexislovesme says:

What a waste!

31. DarkEmpress says:

The bag is vulgar just like the both of them. This reminds me of the story of The Empreror’s New Clothes. Kane and Kim are just like the emperor and will be fooled into buying anything because they think since its expensive it must be the best. Fools are soon parted from their money. Wealthier people have ended up in the toilet and the way they spend heir money indiscriminately I wouldn’t be surprised when they lose most of it because both f their earning potentials have declined since they got together and their spending on things which have no equity has increased.

Unfortunate for Kim Aunt June Ambrose a True stylista sported the bag first! So she has 1 of 2! She wore it a lil under 2 years ago with her dsqared skate booties and she slayed!

33. Josofresh says:

@DarkEmpress your comments are right on point!

34. You know it’s mind boggling the negative comments Kim receives, I am thinking damn what did she do to you. I have never heard or seen her behave negative or nasty. I have to be honest those of you who bash her make it very obvious what you are experiencing is envy. Live and let live… What you don’t know is your “hate” is feeding her, the more you people hate her the more money she makes. I know her an her beau are like hate on, all the way to the bank. How ironic??

35. Tanya Phoenix says:

They BOTH look cute. I love both outfits. People please stop hating you guys wish you were Kim or Kane. Jealous people, geez!!!

36. dia dia says:

thank you @thfashionisachic I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO JUST DESTROY THESE TWO, THEY ARE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER, EITHER WAY YOU CARE BECAUSE IF YOU DIDNT YOU WOULDNT COMMENT. FIRST OFF KANYE IS A GENIUS, NOT KISSIN ASS OR NOTHING, THAT BAG IS GORG, LOVE THE REPRESENTATION AND ITS ALL BASED ON YOUR PRECEPTION! AS FOR THE REST OF HER OUTFIT LOVE THE COAT AND PUMPS CUTE AND LAID BACK YESSSS

37. fav1 says:

I think the bag is a great portrait of the Kardashian sisters and Kayne devilishly looking at them like he I gonna torture them haha!

That bag just reminds of…”Probably find one of them ‘I like art’ type girls.”

39. Honeybunnyxo says:

That bag is one of a kind art…… You people can’t AFFORD to not like it tuh! They look very happy together. <3

40. Kandi says:

The bag is grotesque, plain & simple. Kim’s look has suffered since getting with Kanye. I get that the coat should be oversized, but it should also be tailored to Kim’s petite frame. It just appears too big and there is a difference. Kim used to be much more put together before ‘Ye.

41. Honeybunnyxo says:

But wait June Ambrose said hold up….. Kim u ain’t the only one haha! Love her!

42. Honeybunnyxo says:

But wait June Ambrose said hold up….. Kim u ain’t the only one haha! Love her!

this Bag hmmm….

44. Lisa says:

@JayMilz You are so right!

Most of the time Kim looks great, but the bag is ruining this look. It might be a Hermes, but it’s still ugly.