December 26th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fabulous Looks of the Day, Fashion
Fabulous Looks Of The Day: December 26th, 2013
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

12 Responses to “Fabulous Looks Of The Day: December 26th, 2013”

1. Elle says:

I don’t click on Fabulous looks of the day because I hate the gallery set up. You have to click on photos then click again and load the next photo. Please change the layout to how the other posts are.

@Elle, I agree. Please change. Thanks!

3. GiGi says:

Co-sign with Elle and Anonymous, it’s super ridiculous!

4. cosign says:

Yep hate it! But love yall!

5. 2 cents says:

If you don’t like it, don’t click on it, it really is that simple!

6. Key says:

@ 2 cents, if people who support the fbd have some good feedback for the team why not give it? That only improves the site! #nobusinesssense

7. bhud says:

@2 Cents normally I agree with that sentiment but these posts usually have most of the fashion now and it’s just a little cumbersome

8. Dolostar says:

Yea I don’t care for the set up either. I just zoom in to see all of the looks at once and click on the ones I’m interested in.

9. makeeasweet says:

@Elle I agree.i was just about to leave a comment on how much i dislike this layout.

10. Claire says:

Welll….thanks for all your comments! We have a gallery. It’s a new thing. Lots of sites have galleries. Just random pictures that can indulge your voyeuristic side. It is unlike Week in Chic or any other feature because it’s just a bunch of images without all the editorializing.
    Why not send me a link to a site with a gallery function you like? We will do our best.
    X

11. Who?Me? says:

The reason I keep coming back to this site. Claire listens… Great job dearie! Here’s wishing you an even better 2014! mmuah! XX

12. Elle says:

Hi Claire thank you for listening. Love the site! Could we please have a gallery that only refreshes the image instead of the whole page maybe? People.com has a gallery set up like that. Thanks again!