December 23rd, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Charmaine from Toronto

Hey!
So I’m en route to Australia, after a bit of a hiccup yesterday! Let’s face it: it’s the holiday season. So the staff will be updating only occasionally this week. Since we’ve already started voting on our Bombshell of the Year, we’re going to be featuring repeat Bombshells until 2014! Check out a few updated pix from Charmaine from Toronto:
image
The Atlanta resident didn’t have much to say in terms of an updated style description:20131223-102509.jpg
She simply typed, “[This is] how I make poor eyesight work for my wardrobe LOL.”
20131223-102501.jpg
” [I have a] retro inspired style…”
20131223-102450.jpg
“… with an emphasis on keeping things classy.”
20131223-102441.jpg
See more snaps here:
20131223-102427.jpg
20131223-102417.jpg
20131223-102354.jpg
20131223-102345.jpg
20131223-102335.jpg
Cute pix! You’re gorgeous, so can pull most things off.
See Charmaine’s first feature here, and check her out on Instagram @Charmsie.
What do you think?
Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
23 comments

23 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Charmaine from Toronto”

1. BougieHippie says:

Her style isn’t amazing but she gives good curly hair!

2. heyyall says:

I love her style, I also love how she plays with her hair..

I hope I can get my pics posted in the new year!

4. marguerite says:

pretty girl, but her style is beyond basic.

5. Tifani says:

Her style is cute!

6. Tasha says:

Is she from Tornoto or Atlanta?

7. lolo says:

Claire enjoy Australia while you are there please have sometime to reflect and ponder what fashion bombshells features should look like in 2014. 2013 was a flop as far as bombshells were concerned, yeh a couple of cuties here and there but there was nothing wowing or inspirational and thats why the comments were extreme this year bcoz it was mediocre after mediocre

8. j says:

I love Charmsie! She is so sweet and her YouTube channel is great. Love her hair and her style.

@Lolo you have to realize that fashion bombshell is for us the readers… Not every reader will be a bombshell thus Claire leave it up to us to vote… I’m pretty sure Claire receives thousands of emails for people to be featured and having to narrow down that selection I can only imagine it being a huge task. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so is fashion. What may be hot to some may not rocks everyone else boat. Not to include Claire is working off submissions. I’m pretty sure that other bombshells exist but not submitting so give her a break… If you don’t like, don’t come to the site.

10. Globalemag says:

Her style is really amazing and trendy plus the curly hair really gives a rocking style statement.

11. Capricorn says:

@Lolo you know what’s mediocre, comments like that, it is so easy to criticize and state ones opinion. That takes no effort at all. I’m just saying if you haven’t walked in the woman’s stilettos, you should probably take that seat until you’ve done so. But as for Charmaine, gorgeous girl and gorgeous style. Love all the looks except the last.

12. fash says:

terrible

13. nyc chick says:

Beautiful girl, cute style but needs more work

14. Tiffany says:

Beautiful.

15. Coolie says:

Love the hair, style is lukewarm.

16. Jen says:

Charmaine if your reading this…love u with curly hair better

17. Danielle says:

It’s so predictable of people to write hate mail with the comfort of knowing they’ll stay anonymous. Let’s see your “10/10″ style seen as how you know what’s hot and what’s not! I bet most of you would go crazy for her style is she was a celebrity!

Her style is great and really suits her. Not everyone can pull off the looks that she makes seem so effortless.

she dresses terribly!

19. randomnone says:

Charmaine everything about you is gorgeous!! I love your glasses! I too have issues with my eyesight so have to find glasses that work well with my outfits. Where did you buy yours?

20. Latoya says:

She looks amazing…definitely a bombshell in her own rights!! I love her look!!

21. Porshah says:

I like her style. What people seem to forget is everyone do not like to be EXTRA. Simple with a little edge is good for ME.