• Kanye West let slip a few details about his deal with Adidas to Chicago DJ’s Stylz & Roman. He says we can expect the first fruits from his new partnership in September, which will include men’s and women’s apparel, as well a standalone stores. He’s already begun working on his project with the sportswear label, mentioning that he just returned from their headquarters in Germany, calling the experience “one of the greatest creative days of my life.” Can’t wait to see what he churns out! Hopefully it will be as groundbreaking and innovative as he promised! (MTV Style)
• Bangladesh Police have charged 13 people in the case of the garment factory fire at Tazreen Fashions, Ltd. that killed 113 people last November. Amongst the names listed are the Tazreen Fashions’s managing director Delowar Hossain, his wife Mahmuda Akter, the chairman, a handful of security guards, managers, and an engineer. (WWD)
• It looks like there’s going to be a mass exodus of designers from the Lincoln Center tents this season. WWD is reporting that Michael Kors and Diane Von Furstenberg might show their Fall 2014 collections off-site. People for Furstenberg and Kors have yet to comment. Already, Carolina Herrera and Vera Wang have expressed plans to hold their shows in alternate locations. (WWD)
• Celebrity stylist-cum-fashion designer Rachel Zoe delivered a baby boy last night, her second with husband Rodger Berman. She took to Twitter to share her excitement over the new addition to her family. “So excited to welcome our baby boy into the world…he’s 7 lbs 12 oz, beautiful, healthy and we couldn’t be happier.” Zoe has one other child, Skylar, who I’m sure will make a fantastic big brother. Congratulations to the Zoe-Bermans! (People)
• ELLE UK has a first look at Gwen Stefani‘s OPI collaboration, which will be out next month. The punk-themed range includes crystals and studs to bedazzle your lacquered digits, two satin finish shades, a glitter option, and two colors in OPI’s famed Creme Gloss finish. (ELLE UK)
All images on www.the-fashion-bomb.com and www.fashionbombdaily.com are readily available on the internet and believe to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S Copyright Fair Use Act(title 17, U.S. Code.). Copyright ® 2006-2014 The Fashion Bomb LLC. ® 2006-2014 All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit permission.
Copyright 2014 Fashion Bomb Daily All Right Reserved.