December 20th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna partied it up last night at New York City’s Pink Elephant! She hit the club in a Tom Ford Fall 2013 Leather Fringe Coat, $87 Rihanna for River Island G4Life Burgundy Sweatshirt, and $1,655 Gianvito Rossi Black Buckle Strap Open Toe Boots:

Rihanna-New-York-City-Tom-Ford-Leather-Coat-Rihanna-for-River-Island-Sweater-and-Gianvito-Rossi-Open-Toe-Boots

The leather fringe coat was styled with an all black ensemble on the runway.

Tom-Ford-Fall-2013-Fringe-Leather-CoatThe sweater features cocoon sculpted sleeves and quilted wording.

Burgundy-G4Life-jumper-rihanna-river-islandHer open toe boots were designed with an asymmetric topline, thin adjustable buckle strap, and exposed silver-tone back zip.

Gianvito-Rossi-Back-Buckle-Strap-Knee-Boots It was on the warmer side in NYC last night, but girl, it was still cold.  I am, however, living for both her lipstick and boots. I need! Santa, please!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Rihanna-Tom-Ford-Fall-2013-Leather-Fringe-Coat

~Cliché

14 Responses to “Hot! Or Hmm…: Rihanna’s New York City Pink Elephant Tom Ford Fall 2013 Black Leather Fringe Coat, Rihanna for River Island Burgundy G4Life Cropped Sweatshirt, and Gianvito Rossi Black Buckle Strap Open Toe Boots”

1. Kia Gunter says:

what color is her lipstick? I need that color in my life immediately!!!

2. I love it, she pairs RANDOM things together as well as taking a summer piece ( the shorts) with a winter piece (the sweater) with some boots and a Boss jacket! This look is different but fierce!

3. I LOVE this look, I love how she pairs random pieces together and makes them work.

She took a summer item (shorts) with a winter item (the sweater) then added a tough trench and boots…FIERCE. If I saw a girl in the club with this outfit she would def be making a statement ” that shes different and does her own thing”.

4. LA says:

@kia gunter its a lipstick from her MAC line called ‘Talk that Talk’ I doubt you could get it.. its a limited edition and it completely sold out when it was released in fall.

I LOVE this outfit! I want that sweater! and yes gawd to the boots and jacket!

5. B says:

I like Rihanna, but some of things everyone swoons over…I’m like wth? No. Just because it’s her…doesn’t mean it automatically looks good. She has off days like anyone else.

I like the pieces, but not together. Black hair on her is lovely, especially when it’s a short cut.

6. Winfree says:

MESS @ THAT HAIR!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT! AND AS MUCH TRASH AS Y’ALL TALK ABOUT DC GIRLS WEARING THINGS THAT LOOK QUESTIONABLE & SLUTTY THIS HOE HAS NO BOUNDARIES! ITS ALWAYS SOME TRASH WITH A JACKET THROWN OVER IT. YES I’M TYPING IN ALL CAPS, NO I DON’T CARE, NO I DON’T WANT U TO COMMENT @ ME. THIS IS MY OPINION DONT LIKE IT? GO TO RIHANNAFANCLUB.COM

@ B – I Totally Agree!

8. anon says:

Wait! are those navy nylons?

@B. Exactly. PJ pants on Rihanna would be spectacular…no

10. Diva says:

those boots are IT !!!!

11. My Response says:

what is hot about this look? the pieces do not go together and what’s up with the socks with peep toes boots? c’mom

I like her lipstick.

Hotmess.com!! At first I looked at her outfit and said she did that and then I read the comments, looked at the outfit again, zoomed in saw those socks and open toed shoes lol I can’t!!!

13. Indigo says:

THAT LIPSTICK!! Talk that Talk is SOLD OUT! But… the girl at the counter had me buy MAC Cyber lipstick and Currant lip liner; she said together they will look like Talk that Talk… I shall see!

14. rockerlinda13 says:

THAT JACKET IS TO DIE FOR. JUST LOVE THE LONG FRINGE.
    AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!