December 19th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Olivia types, “ I was wondering where Meagan Good got these overalls she was wearing on 106 & Park and later again at the Justin Bieber premiere?”
Meagan Good's 106 & Park + Justin Bieber 'Believe' Premiere Frankie B Denim Overalls will-ferrell-meagan-good-anchorman-2-promo-on-106-park-01
Meagan Good had a long day of promos, so did what any practicable fashionista would do: remix her items to create different looks! She hit 106 and the purple carpet in a $306 pair of Frankie B Denim Overalls:
Meagan Good's 106 & Park + Justin Bieber 'Believe' Premiere Frankie B Denim Overalls 1 2
The one piece has adjustable leather shoulder straps and a front flap pocket with a button closure.
Get them from Bloomingdales or Revolve Clothing.
Thoughts on her double duty denims?
Megan Good Attends "Justin Bieber's Believe" World Premiere
Images: Getty/AKM GSI

14 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Meagan Good’s 106 & Park + Justin Bieber ‘Believe’ Premiere Frankie B Denim Overalls”

1. Dom Dom says:

She has the worst style

2. Katherine says:

Is this real life? Is this what people with money wear?

3. Brittaney says:

She’s so cute! I think Megan dresses like someone who doesn’t care what WE think. Good for her. She has never tried to be a fashionista and yet she gets featured on websites like these and you guys come for her! I bet she gives less than one **** about what you all or even what I say. Women are always other women’s worst critics!

Money or no money, she looks damn comfortable.. and I like it. That’s my kind of chill relax vibe.

5. Diva says:

tic TACKY toe… poor thing is clueless.

6. Raz says:

she really swagged this. im all about the hipster style. The Amelia Pope template is getting common. We should embrace more tomboy styles!

LOVE IT

I’m ok with her tomboy look she’s going for but she needs a stylist she never gets it right. Her face always looks greasy also. I’m not the biggest Megan Good fan so my opinion is pretty bias…

9. nyc chick says:

i actually like it with the hat and plaid shirt. she’s been rocking the skater look forever (although she put it on hiatus for a while). i think thight might be how shes most comfortable

10. Ari says:

I love the plaid and beanie, but stop the press!!! Claire can we PA-LEEZEEE get into the shoes !?!

11. Deedee says:

She looks ridiculous. She is promoting her new film…it just looks unprofessional. I am a Megan fan since the days of eve’s bayou. I’m just disappointed I guesss- she could really be a superstar. But she’s doing well and I’m happy for her.

12. Bnasty says:

She was at 106 and park not the oscars. Very cute, laid back casual look

I Loveeeeeee the overalls because they are fitted in the legs. Too cute!

14. KITANA says:

Ok So she looks soooo cute. I mean, its BET. She’s gorgeous and looks all of 20 yrs old with flawless skin, she literally wears everything well. Continue your hate. If this were Rhi people would be drooling.