December 19th, 2013
Accessories, Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping

So have you guys downloaded the new Beyoncé album?
I was late to the game and got it on Itunes last night. I’m still listening through, but for now, my favorite song is Drunk in Love:

Throughout the video, Beyoncé writhes like a true video vixen in a sheer dress, bikini, and several jewelry pieces from designer Bliss Lau, including her $248 Chrysler Chain Bracelet and Ring:
Beyonce Drunk in Love Video Bliss Lau Chrysler Chain Bracelet and Ring

Beyonce Drunk in Love Video Bliss Lau Chrysler Chain Bracelet and Ring 0
It’s certainly more affordable that her Yoncé necklace (the designers got in touch to say the several thousand dollar price includes a custom necklace of your name AND the Yoncé necklace. OK.) At any rate, get Beyonce’s chain/bracelet/ring contraption from Saks.com.
See a few more Bliss Lau pieces here.
What do you think of the video and the song/lyrics?

12 Responses to “Jewelry Bomb: Beyoncé’s Drunk in Love Video Bliss Lau Chrysler Chain Bracelet and Ring”

1. Sola says:

‘Yonce FOH LIFE!

2. The truth says:

Drunk in Love and Flawless are the best tracks. Love the video for Drunk in Love.

3. Lili says:

Yawn.

Will be forgotten in less than two years.

We richer than you.
    We f*ck better than you.
    We look better than you.

So. Get up w that greed. That envy. That lust. That anger. That hunger.
    Get up w that. Kaching.

4. Miss Haiti! says:

Chain rings are sold in plenty of Arabic and African stores. I have plenty of them.

5. andie says:

Love the entire album. She did that!! I wish the video for drunk in love was a little different.

6. JayMilz says:

@Lili lol I feel you.
    Drunk in Love, Crazy in Love we get it, or should I say, I get it!

7. LA says:

I think out of all the jewelry she’s wearing in this vid, my favorite piece is her body chain. Bliss Lau says it’s their Intrigue chain but it looks so different on her.

8. LA says:

Oops, I meant to say their Interlude chain but it looks so much like their Black Onyx piece

9. sha says:

PARTITION is DA $#i+ !!!!

10. SHA says:

Wait, People are purchasing chains that say ‘Yonce’? UH why would anyone do that? We have been rocking name plates since the 80s. I remember mine was in script with a diamond dotting the I and 2 inches. LOL! Confused?!

11. Lola says:

The video’s stylist Lisa Cooper already confirmed all of the jewelry was by Jennifer Fisher

Check yo facts!

12. Claire says:

@Lola Bliss Lau said it was hers on her Instagram and Lookie, lookie…Lysa Cooper wrote in on the comments saying “Yep. You’re the best.”
    We do check our facts.
    I’m sure a lot of the jewelry was indeed Jennifer Fisher..Cooper wasn’t giving a detailed credit rundown in the interview, it was more likely a general overview.