December 19th, 2013
Just Because, Travel
Claire’s Life: I’m Spending the Holidays in Sydney, Australia!

Hi Guys!
So in the beginning of 2013, I set out to visit Japan, Australia, and Brazil. 12 months passed and I didn’t manage to visit…any of those, but thought I’d make it count for the end of the year with a 10 day trip to Sydney, Australia!
sydney-opera-house2
A few friends of mine will also be there, so it should be fun!
I’m looking to shoot a few Style Diaries, so if you know of any photographers who might be around during that time and down to have their work featured on this here site, leave a comment and let me know!
sydney_australia_at_dusk
And if you’ve been, I want to hear all your recommendations for restaurants, shopping, and more.
I’ll be updating occasionally on The Fashion Bomb’s Instagram @Fashionbombdaily, and more frequently on my personal Instagram @ClaireSulmers.
Also, stay tuned to TheBombLife.com for shots.
Smootches!

Posted In
7 comments

7 Responses to “Claire’s Life: I’m Spending the Holidays in Sydney, Australia!”

1. fly won says:

Awesome and inspirational! Enjoy can’t wait to virtually share in the experience

2. IMO says:

That’s Great, Claire! Enjoy the trip! Can’t wait to see the Style Diaries =)

3. Marsha D says:

Good for you Claire….you really get into your work. Love every ounce of commitment you put into bringing us style and fashion. *hugs* ENJOY!

That’s awesome, Claire! Enjoy!

5. larissa says:

I’m from Brazil ,you will fall in love with this amazing place ,is early but you are Welcome

6. Who?Me? says:

Wow!! Claire I’ve got the same must visit list! Japan, Brazil and Australia.

Made it to Australia last year….not Sydney though, Perth.It was alright not mind blowing like I thought it would be. Best part of my time there, I got to see koalas and kangarooes up close!!!

Everyone says Sydney has a different vibe though… more cosmopolitan.

You have fun and a lovely Christmas!

7. Miranda says:

Welcome to Sydney! You’ll love it here. Our harbour is stunningggg and the shopping is great! If you want a 360 view of the city you must go to the sydney tower for lunch or dinner – you can either do the a la cart or buffet option – they’re on different levels but both very high up and they both revolve so you’re constantly seeing a different view. Some of the restaurants/bars at Darling Harbour have nice outlooks to the water, for dinner and drinks one night Mr Wong and the adjacent Palmer & Co are great – the bar has a bit of an old school vibe. Queen Victoria Building has some nice architecture and a few high end stores, Pitt Street Mall is fab for a large variety of chain stores and high end, somewhere like Paddington for example has some good boutiques. To the writer above, perth and sydney are VERY different, I recommend you come back and see Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland :). x