December 18th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Heather wrote, “I just saw this photo of Nene Leakes at her birthday party and felll in love with this coat…”

nene leakes emilio pucci embellished black white birthday coat
“… do you know where I could purchase it?”

Nene Leakes did it up for her birthday in destroyed jeans, Christian Louboutin spiked pumps, and a $6,490 Emilio Pucci cape coat.
Nene Leakes's Birthday Party Emilio Pucci Jacquard Cape Coat
The intricate knit jacquard cape in cream has a geometric motif in black placed across the front and back and is embellished with black bugle beads and stainless steel rivets.
If you’re very rich, cop the coat at EmilioPucci.com.
What do you think?
nene leakes emilio pucci embellished black white birthday coat
Image: FreddyO.com

12 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Nene Leakes’s Birthday Party Emilio Pucci Jacquard Black and Cream Cape Coat”

1. Quinn says:

Nene wears the same ankle jeans (I know you’re tall but its December) and white tees from rag & bone, alexander wang, etc & then will throw on a coat & a different shoe & call it an outfit.. No. & that hair. MESS! Model looked better & Ciara wore the dress version to Paris fashion week & looked stunning!

2. NYC chick says:

I can not stand this woman. She and those other loud mouthed, Ill-tempered women are a set back to all of us. That said, I do think she looks nice here from the neck down.

3. Bijoux says:

She looks fabulous! Love. Love. Love!

4. Martinique_Fr says:

NeNe looks fantastic! I’m loving this new softer look she’s been playing with lately.

5. mnrodgers says:

I’m sorry, but I’m a jean and t-shirt girl…so I LOVE NeNe’s style…I love that she keeps it simple, casual and classy…if she has a favorite pair of jeans…wear them until they fall apart! Thats what we “normal people” do…I think she looks great here…

I still however do not care for her hair…with hair that short I do not understand why she cannot wear her natural hair…I love the bleach blond on her, and I love the really short hair cuts…but I wish she would stop with the wigs…

Pretty woman nonetheless, I love how she has grown and developed into her own style.

Love this lady. Sometimes I forget how tall she is and difficult it may be for her to find such beautiful clothing; however, she does it quite well. Kill um NeNe

7. fly won says:

I love her jeans and tshirt looks with a pump and statement outerwear. I think it’s a chic look that is easy to build a wardrobe around

8. iheartkeya says:

Nene looks fab. And her makeup has been looking really good lately. She does wear jeans a lot but it works for her

9. North East says:

Nene looks good, now if she could close that mouth. Money really does wonders. Still love her though.

10. Latoya says:

I love Nene’s style….she looks stunning & she knows what works for her!! I love the jeans and tshirt combo its chic…I LIVE!!

11. Sha says:

I am so proud of this woman…she earned her success the old fashion way….by being true to who she is in ever sense. She’s over 40, black, loud, hilarious and a beautiful woman. She has a very good spirit as well. She makes me proud to be a strong black woman!!

Kudos to her! Her style evolution over the years has been amazing to watch! Everything she is blessed to have she deserves!! I adore her!

This look is everything!!

12. loving teacher says:

Nene looks fab. She kept everything else simple due to the pattern and embellishments on the coat. She could not have pulled it off any other way. The shoes are rockin. I believe she wears hair pieces because of the harness of the blonde hair dye. Whether you like her or not, she is killing it in this outfit. As far as the jeans and tee shirt, that’s her signature style. Knowing Mrs. Leakes, those are not the same jeans. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it.