December 18th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Rosie Huntington-Whitely attended Numéro Paris’s Charity dinner last night in the same Balmain Spring 2012 embellished frock Jennifer Hudson wore to the 2013 Soultrain Awards:
Rosie-Huntington-Whitely-vs-Jennifer-Hudson-in-Balmain's-Spring-2012-Embellished-Dress
Both ladies paired the scintillating cocktail with black booties, though Jennifer added a belt for added effect.
The dress was similar modeled with a belt and cut out ankle boots.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely's Numéro Paris Balmain Spring 2012 Embellished Dress
Balmain clothes seem crafted for the lithe and modelesque. Rosie takes this one for me.
What do you think?

Rosie Huntington Whitely Paris Dinner Tuesday balmain dress spring 2012
jennifer-hudson-2013-soul-train-awards-vegas-balmain-fall-2012-dress
Rosie Huntington-Whitely's Numéro Paris Balmain Spring 2012 Embellished Dress

16 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Rosie Huntington-Whitely vs Jennifer Hudson in Balmain’s Spring 2012 Embellished Dress”

1. Blue Ivy Carter says:

The Dress is amazing, in my OPINION i dont think the dress was a wow!! only becuase she’s so damn pale, and her hair. If this dress was worn by let say Nicole Scherzinger (Had to google it lol) i think I would have more appreciation on the dress. To me that dress looks like a sequin dress from Express rack. Also if she had her hair up i guess i can give it a pass.

2. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Or maybe Cassie would look nice, someone with a tan complexion.

3. Noirre says:

I like the model in the dress…I love her belt.

4. JHudd makes me mad says:

Jennifer Hudson always looks so WRONG in every single outfit from head to toe!!

Stop putting her in form fitting clothes- she is shapeless.
    Stop putting her n short dresses- her legs are horrible.
    Stop putting her n cleavage bearing dresses- her fake breasts are UGLY.

She should invest in a new fashion stylist PRONTO

5. Sara says:

@Blue Ivy Carter….I read your post no fewer than five times to try to make sense of what you were trying to say, I give up :(

6. CC says:

@JHudd Makes Me Mad summed everything up for me. I’ve seen women with boy shapes who look better in clothing then her, she needs a stylist and some new friends.

7. k says:

Jennifer Hudson actually has a really nice shape. Please see her Weight Watchers ads. She just needs a stylist outside of shooting those commercials. She looks good in those. I agree Claire Balmain clothes are for the thin model physique. This dress is hot!

8. tmorgan says:

Nt trying to be mean, but Jennifer definately needs to consult another stylist. I dont even know how its possible to look awful in everything you wear. She is such a beautiful person and so talented, I just wish she would find someone who can bring her personality out in fashion.

9. Diamond says:

Have to give it to Rosie. Jennifer’s dress is about 2 sizes too small

10. Westafricanmutt says:

Jenn is always a hot mess!

11. Sasha says:

@Blue Ivy Carter I said the same thing! Her hair should have been up! I like that she did not show too much cleavage but I wish Rosie would have wore a belt. I don’t like the belt that Jen is wearing and I feel like her boobs hanging out brings no excitement to the dress. Ugh everybody is looking so wrong. Can I vote for the model????

12. Angela says:

I’d have to say ‘no’ to both ladies.. The dress is gorgeous, but both do it no justice.. hmmm.. maybe it the ankles boots that throwing it off.. Personally, I would’ve worn a pair of simple ankle strap stiletto sandals.

13. FLEE says:

Neither.. Jennifer and them knees NO GIRL! She needs a stylist who can better dress her body.

14. NYC chick says:

I think Rosie looks amazing in the dress.

@k- that’s b/c jhud’s weight watchers ads are altered. She looks way better than she used to but does not have a great body for this short, tight stuff.

J.hud consistently looks a mess unfortunately.

15. HellloooV says:

Jennifer Hudson hands-down!!!….needs a new stylist! She either looks “half-baked” or “over done”, and neither are my taste!

16. Lele says: