December 17th, 2013
Accessories, Alicia Keys, Bags, Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping

Alicia Keys playfully smiled with husband Swizz Beatz on Instagram in an all black outfit, enlivened by a $3,595 Multicolor Sweet Charity Small Printed Python Shoulder Bag by Christian Louboutin:
Her cross body bag is handpainted and boasts a long chain strap. It’s hard to see the exact design of Alicia’s purse with the filter, though the bag below comes close:
Alicia Keys's Instagram Australia Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Python Cross Body Bag christian-louboutin-multicolored-sweet-charity-small-printed-python-shoulder-bag-product-1-5079575-525378501_large_flex
The splurgeworthy piece is long sold out! But you can take a look at current season Louboutin cross bodies below:

What do you think?
Just for fun, check out a video Swizz recorded of Alicia:

Has she always had all that body? Hot!

26 Responses to “Splurge: Alicia Keys’s Instagram Australia Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Python Cross Body Bag”

1. The truth says:

Cute! Love her hair like this too.

2. Manny says:

She looks great! Finally!!!

3. heyyall says:

I don’t’ buy their happiness, cause 1 thing I know about God is, he frowns upon adultery.. So I know for fact their marriage isn’t peaches and cream.. Now with that being said.. I like the bag.. lol

4. LoveMechelle says:

she looks beautifull!! from head to toe she’s flawless..body is amazing!

5. cheeky says:

@Heyyall – I don’t think anyone’s marriage is “peaches and cream” and I’m sure you probably fornicate, lie, curse, steal and do some other things that God “frowns upon”. So does that mean you can’t have happiness in your life?

Anyways, she looks great and HAPPY and if they like it, I love it!

She looks beautiful and yes the body been BAD!!!

7. Allure says:

can we get some info on the outfit?

8. k says:

This is super cute Li Li! And I adore the vid.

9. NYC chick says:

Super cute! If she could get her styling and swag together, Ms. Keys could blow just about all of these other chicks out of the water withe her natural beauty

10. Lisa says:

F**k the purse her sweater the whole outfit is cute.. I would like to know what brand is the sweater

I love keys; most times she looks simple and effortlessly beautiful. I think she looks great here.

12. Ashley says:

*all white outfit

13. Jaye says:

Heee heeee @ Cheeky well said!!!

14. Grace says:

I’m usually not a fan of her style but she looks effortless chic and stunning. What a gorgeous lady.

15. Kilode? says:

best she’s looked in a WHILE.

16. Key says:

She does have flawless natural beauty, I do agree that their relationship was built on some foolishness but hopefully they have worked it out with God. Claire, just one adjustment on the story- you said ” in an all black outfit” just a typo I’m sure :)

17. Taj says:

Alicia Keys is naturally stunning. I love the entire look.

18. kateee says:

Sooooo gorgeous. And its good to see a woman that curvy but still fit and toned. Beautiful

19. simplyjess says:

Beautiful! She nailed this look and she probably didn’t even plan it. Hmm…

20. Teneice says:

Super cute pic of them… not really concerned about the bag.

21. Jenelle says:

Now that’s some genuine and modest kinda love! Loving her top thou, sexy yet classy! iheart!

22. Bee. says:

Her hair is everything!!! Loving the whole fit. All white can be so chic when done right!

23. ORB says:

At first, I was judgmental about these two because of the way they hooked up, but thats their lives and who am I to judge?! There is something undeniable about their body language, they really do seem to be in love. Anywho, I love her look. Since she has been with him, her overall look has changed (in a good way). Kudos to love and happiness. Happy Holidays, Claire, FBD crew and fellow followers. Peace and Love.

24. MINDYOBUZINESS says:

@Heyyall

Do you take away from Dr. Martin Luther King and his greatness because he committed adultery? Or do you hate Bill Clinton because he committed adultery? Not justifying it, but there are always two (actually three) sides to every story. Alicia Keys is not the first nor the last- I can’t stand when people are quick to throw that up- But yall be loving yall some SCANDAL- SMH

If you want to speak her personal life, go over to Essence Magazine and take a poll.

She looks great!

25. China says:

I LOVE IT! She looks flawless and the clutches are very eye catching (in a good way) i’ve been in love with cross body bags recently so this just feeds my obsession. lbs

Miss god bless American I had ta check the picture see if they painted it right Brazil did you right