December 16th, 2013
Featured, Hot or Hmm, Instagram
Weekend Instagram Hot! or Hmm…: Rita Ora, Kelly Rowland, Emily B & more!
By Vuitton

Happy Monday everyone!  It seems a few celebs were out and about this weekend while the rest are at home still trying to decipher the magnificence that occurred on December 13th at 12:01 AM.  But, I digress.  The ones who did surface took to their Instagram accounts to share their wares.  But who managed to look flawless, and who didn’t quite hit the mark?  Let’s take a look!
Kelly Rowland in Sally Lapointe Kelly Rowland kicks things off this go ’round.  Smiling and posing in a black Sally LaPointe column dress and Tom Ford shoes, the singer and X Factor judge looked hot!  The fit and silhouette accentuated her slim and toned frame to a T.  Assorted jewels completed her look.

Mike Conley Next is Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley.  He posted a pregame pic wearing a made-to-order Brandwills varsity jacket by his stylist, Brandon Williams, Hugo Boss shirt, Diesel jeans and Dolce & Gabbana sneakers.  All-in-all, nothing short of fly!  The jacket is calling out to me.

June Ambrose Celine shoes

Never one to shy away from the notion “more is more”, June Ambrose took to the streets of New York City wearing a fabulous fur coat, fur hat and Celine shoes.  I’m here for the luxurious textures and somewhat laid back approach to this ensemble.
Miroslava Duma in Natash Zinko

Miroslava Duma (r) posed next to designer Natasha Zinko at a Moda Operandi event celebrating Russian designers.  Mira didn’t disappoint by wearing this classic black and white frock made by Zinko and completed her look with black stockings and Charlotte Olympia pumps.  Impossibly chic!

Emily B

Emily B channeled her inner vixen wearing all black.  The sheer blouse, leather pencil skirt, vintage Chanel belt and her Zigy NY “Lyndy” suede bootie all came together seamlessly for a winning look.  Not to mention, her face is beat!
Maxwell Global Gift Gala in Dubai Maxwell took to the stage to serenade a crowd of generous supporters at the Global Gift Foundation Gala in Dubai this weekend.  I’m certain he must’ve sounded as great as he looked in this navy suit.  Wasn’t he dapper?

Draya at Vain Nightclub Draya Michele made her usual club appearance this weekend for a friend’s birthday party.  She wore a geometric patterned bodycon dress by Shameka Michelle with black peep-toe platform sandals.  Hmm… I live for the day we get to see her in chic separates.  Until then…

Marlo Hampton Dolce & Gabbana earrings Marlo Hampton served face at a party over the weekend.  Her Dolce & Gabbana earrings were showstoppers!  No?

Rita Ora in Adidas And last, but not least, is Rita Ora wearing a floral bodysuit and track jacket by Adidas.  Hmm…my feelings are a little displaced with this one.  A part of me wants to be in love with the risk taken, but the other part says, “That’s a lotta look.”  Perhaps if both the jacket and bodysuit weren’t worn together, I may have been on board.

Who stole the show this week for you?
~Vuitton

15 Responses to “Weekend Instagram Hot! or Hmm…: Rita Ora, Kelly Rowland, Emily B & more!”

1. Blue Ivy Carter says:

Claire and the FB team, Can we please have like a whole day (or two) of just everything BEYONCE!! I mean can we?!! I mean can we just embrace Beyonce, and just make it a FBD honoring Beyonce. I mean my emotional were in spiral over this weekend. I cant wait for this Thursday!!

2. KBS says:

@Blue Ivy Carter, it’s already been done: http://www.beyonce.com

Kelly’s wigs are a pure farce. Love the dress tho.

3. Jas says:

So we just gon’ act like ^ that’s normal? Really what kinda voodoo does Beyoncé have over y’all? Some of you act as though Beyoncé died on a cross for y’all.
    But as far as everyone else goes no impresso!

4. Lola says:

@Jas, I agree 1000 percent.

5. Mia says:

@Jas, I agree 1000 percent.

6. Biyonsay says:

LOL @ Blu Ivy carter.

LOVE Emily B’s shoes.

7. melissa says:

yes jas speakkkkkk

Lola, Mia, and Melissa you all are the same person but anywho I love me some Bey. She is amazing!!!

9. mrsnicky says:

@jas I agree with you. Its very odd, and becoming normal.
    :-/ livin in the last days.

10. Blue Ivy Carter says:

@Jas dont be a hater from the himalayasssssss in my Jerome voice. You probably got a Android phone, and cant listen to the songs yet. bye!!

11. TAMMY M. says:

@JAS,co-sign. What happen to just being a fan of someone and leaving it at that. When did it become acceptable for grown adults to be overly obsessive toward total strangers (Beyonce ain’t coming to your BBQ), no matter if their in the limelight or not.

2014…please be the year of “THE END OF THE STAN AKA STALKER+FAN.

BTW, MARLO, MAXWELL, AND EMILY B LOOK FAB!

12. Deedee says:

I agree with Jas…..I like her music…but really?! o0 Some of you folks are being ridiculous. I really like Emily B’s shoes.

13. Jas says:

@Blue Ivy Carter…An Android Phone,huh? i guess you told me. what was i thinkin telling the truth about someone who refers to them self as “blue ivy carter”, which-by the way- is so normal. And not crazy. at all.

14. Mend school says:

@jas please get out of my head, thank you. If Beyoncé knows or did anything directly to these people then maybe there would be some understanding to this casually acceptable insanity. But we know that’s not the case. If these Stan’s are religious, I hope you go this hard for Christ. Just saying.