December 16th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping
By Faith

Naya Rivera mixed textures at the Switch Boutique Holiday Party in a $8,175 Roberto Cavalli Fox Fur Belted Coat, Alice + Olivia Leather Bustier, $718 Gucci Leather Pencil Skirt, and $395 Stuart Weitzman Nudist Single Band Sandals:

Naya Rivera

Her black silver fox fur coat features black leather trim, a collarless silhouette, a black leather panel around the waist with a self-tie sash, leather front panels with slit pockets, hidden front hook closures, and a tailored fit.

roberto-cavalli-silver-fox-fur-belted-jacket

Her leather pencil skirt showcases a curve-hugging fit.

gucci-leather-pencil-skirt

Last, but not least are her goose bump nappa sandals which feature adjustable ankle straps and 4 1/2″ heels.

stuart-weitzman-nudist-sandals

Get Naya’s full look here.

Great look! Though I can’t help but feel for her poor, cold toes! A pump would’ve made more sense with a fur, no?
What do you think?

Naya Rivera

*Lea Michele also stuck to all-black. What do you think of Lea’s Three Floor Dress and Christian Louboutin Charleze Sandals?

lea-michele-switch-boutique-holiday-party-three-floor-dress-christian-louboutin-sandals

11 Responses to “Get the Look: Naya Rivera’s Switch Boutique Holiday Party Roberto Cavalli Fox Fur Belted Coat, Alice + Olivia Leather Bustier, Gucci Leather Pencil Skirt, and Stuart Weitzman Nudist Single Band Sandals”

1. Elle says:

Her face is looking too Kim K. She needs to stop with the botox and fillers already she looks so plastic. I like the skirt but the coat and heels are a miss.

2. Hell No says:

Forget about Naya Botox self. I love lea Michele’s entire look simple but stunning.

3. Hater says:

Naya stay giving me Kim K. circa 2011, face and all…

4. melissa says:

i really dont care for this girl not one bit, she seems to me very superficial. and rightfully so i dont know her but she just seems that way to me, i could be wrong. again im not a fan. she looks so plastic.

Poor fit on Naya all around and the open toes with the fur confuses me!

Lea looks great but some color on her lip, perhaps a deep wine, would really have set it off

6. yonaton says:

naya and lea both look great. i think naya comes across stiff in pictures, but on glee she’s great. full of emotion. tbh. she doesn’t even favor kim at all. do you naya!

7. Noirre says:

Naya’s coat is too big for her. Her makeup is aging her. She’s under 30 isn’t she?

8. CC says:

Naya is doing that fur coat an injustice, the coat would have looked better with some over the knee boot or booties and some jeans. Naya is very beautiful, she needs to layoff whatever she is doing.

9. iheartkeya says:

Naya’s a really cute girl but I agree, she definitely got something done to that face. And it does kind of resemble Kim’s post botox. All of the recent times I’ve seen her and Big Sean (my boo) together I can’t help but think “mini Kimye”. I’m not against botox but I believe she’s too young for it and I don’t think that’s all she’s doing :/

Anyways, if her shoes were a simple black pointy toe pump maybe with an ankle strap then it would make it a little more sense. Overall she looks nice, and so does Lea.

10. DunnaB says:

Naya need to get her toes did, pronto!

11. Ronnie says:

Why the constant scary face?