December 16th, 2013
Advertisement, Hair
My Video with Dove® for Hair On the Go
Hey Bombers and Bombshells!

As I mentioned back in November, I met up with Dove® celebrity stylist Mark Townsend to test out Dove® products and also get ideas for easy hairstyles on the go:

Dove_Claire_1

Want to see how Dove® products—particularly their Color Care Leave On Conditioner—worked on my natural, color processed hair?
Dove_Claire_3
Take a look at the video below:

How do you think it turned out?

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Dove® and Style Coalition.

Posted In
8 comments

8 Responses to “My Video with Dove® for Hair On the Go”

1. fly won says:

awww this was so cute!

2. 2 Cents says:

Loved this!

3. SMV says:

Uhmm this is cute as in like you let your little sis play with your hair. stop it lol.

4. KBS says:

Really tho? All the fly styles you wear and you get to a Dove collab and let him throw in 2 twists and a bedazzled bobby pin for the win??? Sigh, anyway, despite the questionable styling, I’m glad you’re doing your thing. I also noticed last night Demetria L. aka A Belle in Bkln has a reality show. Congrats to you guys.

5. Claire says:

You guys are SO FUNNY! LOL. Can’t take it.
    My hair is a little overwhelming for most folks, but the style above is something both he (and I) could handle. LOL. That’s all I’ll say about that.
    And Yes! To Demetria’s new show.
    xoxo

6. The truth says:

Claire, you are funny. I agree with SMV and KBS. I like Dove products in general though.

7. tami says:

Love the video, and I like your hair down!

8. whyyyyy says:

Your hair is so long Claire I swear the last I checked it was a short bob