December 15th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shopping
By Faith

Jessica Alba grabbed a bite to eat at Tavern Restaurant in a $105 Minkpink Floral and Polka Dot Sweatshirt, Statement Necklace, Pleated Leather Mini Skirt, and Leather Knee High Boots:

jessica-alba-tavern-restaurant-minkpink-floral-polka-dot-sweatshirt

Her cotton jersey sweatshirt features a baroque-inspired print, a relaxed fit, ribbed crew neck, and a contrast hem, neck, and cuffs.

minkpink-polka-dot-and-floral-sweatshirt

Get her sweater at Urban Outfitters, and recreate the rest of her ensemble for less here.

Super cute!

jessica-alba-tavern-restaurant-minkpink-floral-polka-dot-sweatshirt-2

Would you wear it?

jessica-alba-tavern-restaurant-minkpink-floral-polka-dot-sweatshirt-1

10 Responses to “Look for Less: Jessica Alba’s Tavern Restaurant Minkpink Floral and Polka Dot Sweatshirt, Statement Necklace, Pleated Leather Mini Skirt, and Leather Knee High Boots”

cuteee

2. Dom Dom says:

There is nothing cute about this at all. The pieces are nice separately but together it’s too much. The jumper, the necklace, the skirt and the boots….I just can’t. I’m not surprised Faith likes this though…..

3. Katie says:

I don’t care for the outfit at all, but I like this “look for less series.” You all should do more of these.

I agree with Dom Dom.

5. googoo says:

I think she looks cute. If she was any less accessorized I’d be bored to death. She could have opted for leather shorts instead maybe to avoid the busy-ness of the pleats…

6. We’ll I think she looks great, just love the handbag!

cute!

8. The truth says:

I think a pair of black flats or simple heels (maybe even booties) would have elevated this outfit. With those boots, it’s just too much.

She looks good…love her boots!

10. i_stan_4_nonone says:

@ truth. Yes!! You’re so right! With some healed booties it would have mad the outfit a bit more sophisticated. But I do love school girlishness of outfit and i think it suits her. especially since she has the cutest face.