December 13th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Fashion News, Featured

Well Beyoncé knows how to make a splash, doesn’t she?
After months of making her diehard fans anxiously wait for new music, the songstress over delivered with a new 14 song album, with appearances by Drake, Frank Ocean, Kelly Rowland, and even Blue Ivy!
Beyonce Wears Norma Kamali Two Pieces, Versace Oversized Mink Fur Coats, and more in Series of New Videos!
She accompanied her sonic blitz with a series of 17 video snippets. Take a look at a bit of fashion we uncovered:
1. Pretty Hurts:

Beyoncé falls under the exacting stare of model Shaun Ross in a motocross inspired $275 Omo Long Sleeve Top and $165 Boy Shorts by Norma Kamali.
beyonce pretty hurts video norma kamali embroidered two piece copy
beyonce pretty hurts new video 2013 norma kamali omo gym sleeve crewneck midriff
beyonce new album pretty hurts video norma-kamali-fall-winter-2012-9
She also rocks a beauty queen sash in a $245 lemon one piece, also by Norma Kamali:
beyonce pretty hurts video norma kamali yellow bathingsuit one piece swimsuit
beyonce new music pretty hurts norma-kamali-lemon-one-oiece_1
2. Blow

Bey hits the club with her girls in graphic print DKNY leggings and a $32,578 Versace Oversized Mink Coat:
beyonce blow video versace yellow and black mink coat

Beyonce blwo video versace oversized mink coat

beyonce new video oversize mink coat versace yellow and black coat

3.XO

Mrs. Carter rode the Cyclone at Coney Island with stylist Ty Hunter in a $75 T by Alexander Wang Classic Mini Pocket Tank worn over a $28 Gypsy Warrior Mesh Bralette, and a $22 Notorious B.I.G. Biggie w/ Crown Black Trucker Snapback Hat (we actually covered her whole look here when she originally filmed):
beyonce xo video biggie trucker hat new music album 2013
beyonce xo video t by alexander wang classic mini pocket tank
beyonce xo video gypsy warrior mesh bralet
beyonce xo video biggie trucker snapback hat
4. Yoncé

Lady Bey poses with her gaggle of fab supermodels in a $1,150 3.1 Phillip Lim Leather Moto Jacket with Leopard Sleeves:

beyonce yonce video jourdan dunn joan smalls chanel iman 3.1 phillip lim leopard sleeve leather jacket
beyonce yonce video joan smalls jourdan dunn chanel iman 3.1 phillip lim leather biker jacket leopard sleeves

5. Jealous

Our lady of song clutches the wall in a black Vologda lace hand knitted pelerine from Ulyana Sergeenko’s Fall/Winter 2013 Couture collection, a Baroque Serre Taille from Soft Paris, and red Giuseppe Zanotti Red Patent Bon Ton sandals.
Beyonce Jealous Video Givenchy Sandals Baroque Serre Taille Waspie soft paris giuseppe zanotti
beyonce jealous video lace turtleneck top ulyana sergeenko fashion bomb daily best fashion blog
beyonce baroque serre taille jealous video soft paris
beyonce jealous video Giuseppe-Zanotti-Bon-Ton-Sandals-Red3

6. Mine

She throws her head back in a silver flecked piece by Central Saint Martins graduate Sorcha O’Raghallaigh.
beyonce mine video Sorcha O'Raghallaigh
beyonce mine video Sorcha O'Raghallaigh

7. Ghost

She flexes her muscular shoulders in a black mesh swimsuit by Seafolly.
beyonce ghost video black mesh swimsuit seafolly fashion bomb daily best fashion blog

beyonce ghost video seafolly best fashion blog swimsuit mesh net effect
8. Haunted

Beyonce writhes on an office desk in a black and white silk velvet jumpsuit from Ulyana Sergeenko‘s Fall/Winter 2013 Couture collection.
beyonce haunted fashion bomb daily best fashion blog black and white silk velvet jumpsuit from Ulyana Sergeenko‘s Fall:Winter 2013 Couture collection
beyonce haunted video Ulyana Sergeenko fall 2013 couture black white bowtie look fashion bomb daily
9. No Angel

Mrs. Carter holds on to a menacing dog wearing a white fur coat and a white corset and swimsuit by Manfredonia.
beyonce white bathing suit robyn lawley no angel video fashion bomb daily
0 Beyonce manfredonia tao corset no angel video over the yangtze swimsuit fashion bomb daily best fashion blog

That all we uncovered for now, but we’ll be updating as more stylish morsels come to light (and leave a comment if you see anything)!
Until then, enjoy the rest of Beyonce’s video extravaganza below:

What do you think of Beyonce’s latest?
*Hats off to all the stylists who werqed these videos, including Ty Hunter, Raquel Smith, Lysa Cooper, Karen Langley, Marni Senofonte, and B. Akerlund.

39 Responses to “Beyonce Wears Norma Kamali, Versace, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and more in Series of Videos for New Album”

1. beatifulone2307 says:

BOOM!! AND #IDIE! sHE DID THAT!! AND DOES THAT!! AND KEEEPSS DOING IT!! #kINGbEY

2. Jihan says:

WEEPING @ this FLAW-FREE unveiling. The quehn is so gracious and thoughful. How nice of her to surprise us with this epic brilliance.

3. Welp! She answered all the questions of where is the new music…

4. FHWQ says:

Omg @ Jihan

I’m so happy you made it! I was euphoric late last night and you definitely crossed my mind, fellow Beyonce luva!

Flawless.

5. LawyerLady says:

Lawd have mercy. She’s baaaaaack!

6. T1K says:

I’m not part of her Beyhive but I like her music and I must say this album is pretty good! Got my graduation weekend track list ready!

7. Im so excited bought the album before I left for work…I have my big ol laptop with me to watch the videos during my break!!! Im sooo excited,she has me feeling like a kid again all excited for a album!!!! I love her

8. SK says:

OVERLY SATISFIED!!! YAAASSS!!!YAAASSS!!! YASSSSS!!! I LOVE B! SPEECHLESS! SHE DOES NO WRONG, SHE’S FEEDING ALL MY SENSES AT ONE TIME, SHE DID THIS IN SUCH A FANTASTIC WAY! WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON IN THE WORLD WE NEEDED SOMETHING BRIGHT, CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER ON THE 18TH! YASSSS! QUEEN BEY HAS RISEN ONCE AGAIN! GIRL POWER!

9. LVR says:

All i have to say is, these artist better step they game up!! I am not the biggest Bey fan however , I am a fan of stepping out the box, and breaking the rules…

The execution was flawless visually and rhythmically.
    Plus you get your 15.99 worth with not 1,2,3 but 17 videos.. Nothing but respect!

I’m not a member of the Beyhive but I apreciate how she just dropped it on us, out of the Blue (pun intended lol). She’s forever switchin’ up and changing the game. #MajorRespect!
    Oh, and LOVE the shot of her and the other models…they are SERVING!!!!

You all completely out did yourselves with this post. The hard work is apparent.

12. Jihan says:

@FHWQ,

I really can’t take it right now, I am so overwhelmed/excited.

Lol where is Lola to weigh in on this monumental display of flawlessness?

13. Melissa says:

chills.. tears… shock and awe… over… #sheGOTtheanswers!!!

14. blue ivy carter says:

Just finished watching all videos it’s time for me to go to sleep. BEYONCE!!!!! Can’t wait to see her on Thursday at the Barclay center

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

16. KBS says:

I haven’t listened to/watched anything yet, but I hope it’s better than 4, and I hope she opts for some looks with pants this time.

And yes, where has lunatic Lola been lately? She must have got her life?!

I normally couldn’t care less about Once. BUT THIS IS FAN FREAKIN TASTIC. She let everyone have it! Boom, shots fired.

18. BELLA says:

OMG SHE DID THAT. LIKE BEYONCE SLAYED ME. WORTH EVERY PENNY. I PATIENTLY WAITED AND SHE CAME AND SNATCHED EVERYONE’S WIG. QUEEN.

Jah take the wheel

20. jumelle12 says:

LOL @ Bella “she came and snatched everyone’s wig”- HILARIOUS!

The girl is fabulous- what can I say- I’m in awe of her drive her professionalism- She’s amazing- I don’t consider myself a stan, but there were quite of few songs I was jamming to. I will fall victim to King Bey and purchase the album- it’s a classic- Go on girl!!!

Chills! Shes ice cold!

22. Michelle says:

I dont think it was included in either post but the mesh bra she wore in the XO video is from Gypsy Warrior

23. Michelle says:

gypsywarrior(dot)com/play-on-mesh-bralette.html

24. @theliteralist31 says:

BEYONCE BEYONCE BEYONCE BEYONCE!!! YONCE!!! I am totally in love with this and haven’t been able to do much more than listen and watch in awe!! I cannot pick a fave at this point. I am just all over in love!

25. Msmimi13 says:

F what you heard you’re mine, you’re mine

26. Iheartkeya says:

Beyonce slays! And great job on this post

27. Becky says:

B is too epic for words, note to the other pop stars, you don’t have to do the most, your work should speak for itself but I guess when you’re all gimmick and no talent…

28. Tarot of Death says:

BEYONCE IS A BORE!!!! I TRULY PITY THOSE WHO CANT SEE HER ACT FOR WHAT IT IS. PFFFT! I PRAY SOON YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED TO THE VOODOO SHES BEWITCHED YOU ALL WITH. *getz on knees and prays for the blind sheep fans*

29. BIYONSAY says:

I…AM…LOST…FOR…WORDS…

30. Choco aka Hippie says:

LOL NOPE NADA ZERO NOTHING…

Still not affected by her KING status and won’t ever be… She makes me laugh because she believes the hype…

#BACKOFFBEESTANS

31. Whew!! Kudos to y’all for breaking these looks down!

Kudos to her team for shooting 17 videos and recording an album over the past year and a half while also being on tour. Talk about work ethic!!

32. Krexie says:

Shes a FORCE to be reckon with whether you like it or not.

33. All Smiles says:

Sigh… I am totally in awe of how hard this woman works.. She really puts in the hours.. But for me I am not feeling like this is ground breaking work. It is not memorable.. Personally I prefer quality over quantity. She is beautiful no doubt but I am not feeling like her music has grown much. She will sell records because of the name and fan base she has built for herself over the years (deservedly so)but this album is good… not jaw dropping in my humble opinion.

34. Kim says:

I really don’t get the hype of anything she has going on here.Style wise,she gave us nothing new,same for the music and honestly she has done way better music than that shit she just released.I like the concept of not promoting and surprise release.I will always say this,SOLANGE is a better singer and dresser than Beyonce.She has to always thank Mathew Knowles for pushing her in the forefront of Destiny’s Child.

35. Veronica Lodge says:

lol and the bible proves its point yet again. Watch out with this one she is a evil puppet working her spell all over.

36. Mia says:

@ KBS…..And yes, where has lunatic Lola been lately? She must have got her life?!

EPIC, LMAO!

37. Noirre says:

Luv the look with the red shoes.

38. abc says:

she slayed; flawless>> i’m stanning. pliz where are the big ol earing in #prettyhurts from? i loved the lace crop in #jealous, ok i loved everything else too.