December 12th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshells of the Day: Keelia and Tamra from Atlanta

Today we have a Bombshell twosome! Check out Keelia and Tamra from ATL, GA:
image
The bloggers for Filthy-Chic.com write, “We are sisters who share an affinity in the cultivation of personal style.”

5 Keelia and Tamra from Atlanta
” Our style is functional and mostly geared toward our everyday life.”

3 Keelia and Tamra from Atlanta
” The majority of our time is spent working in an office atmosphere, so our wardrobe reflects that.”

2 Keelia and Tamra from Atlanta
” We try to find pieces that can take us from day to night by switching up a top or bottom and adding accessories.”

1 Keelia and Tamra from Atlanta
” Those same pieces that we wear to work can be made fun…”
4 Keelia and Tamra from Atlanta
“… flirty and weekend ready! ”
6 Keelia and Tamra from Atlanta
Hot! I love everything, especially that weekend ready look!
See more flix on their blog, Filthy-Chic.com.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
21 comments

21 Responses to “Fashion Bombshells of the Day: Keelia and Tamra from Atlanta”

That weekend ready look

Not my style but I’m sure they will get vote bombshell snice everything featured looks like it came from goodwill or american apparel.

3. Josofresh says:

Although I detest those coochie cutter pants, they have great style and are beautiful ladies

This is typical of what most fashion bomb followers think is style. Super thrift shop, natural hair, colors, and fake fur. To me this is very cheap and the pleather and fake fur belong in goodwill archives somewhere far far away. The posing is also silly and bad.

5. thephillydiva says:

Compliment sandwich: good – bad – good.

I like the Aztec dress and shoes. The red pants looks cheap. She is owning every look with her confidence :)

SN: I have that comment about looking down in the submission pics stuck in my head LOL

6. glitz and glam says:

Love the Rachel Roy Dress in the last pick!

7. heyyall says:

cute shape.. some hit and some misses

8. Kandi says:

Very thrift chic. Interesting pairings. I like certain pieces, but not really my aesthetic.

9. Mobetta says:

I like it, I don’t necessarily love it but I’m drawn into it as I scroll, so fun and youthful. I’m definitely here for that last pic though, makes wanna hit my sorors up and get that drink.

10. Mobetta says:

*makes me wanna*

11. ilike2smize says:

What do they blog about? I pray not fashion…..

This is not my idea of fashion. I get what they are going for but nothing works and fabrics are very cheap. The choice of shoes are bad. They look poorly made, like the blue ones and the nurse shoes up top. Overall I think that the looks are not put together well.

It all looks so thrifted. I am not at all inspired by their looks and I am so over everything they are serving!!!!

14. Josofresh says:

Dania, from yesterday’s so called bombshell is that you with all the petty comments …..lol

15. Lili says:

I like thrifty and do it up all the time. That said, I pair things discreetly. I dunno, I like a little bit of quality vintage with new pieces. The thing I’m waiting on is a classy babe who takes some chances. Not around here so much.

16. fav1 says:

that was two different girls -_-?

17. fav1 says:

Wait…that was two different girls -_-?

Can we have an “Not bombshell…but not bad” option? The “pretty girls…okay style” doesn’t apply

It’s time to Bombshell of the Day, it’s over for.

20. Austin says:

I love your hair. Your style is right. Keep on keeping on!