December 11th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Meagan Good was gilded at the Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues UK Premiere in a Ralph & Russo Gold Gown:

meagan-good-anchorman-2-the-legend-continues-premiere-ralph-russo-gown

She gave her look a pop of rich color with red lips.

meagan-good-anchorman-2-the-legend-continues-premiere-ralph-russo-gown-2

Hot!

meagan-good-anchorman-2-the-legend-continues-premiere-ralph-russo-gown-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

meagan-good-anchorman-2-the-legend-continues-premiere-ralph-russo-gown-3

*Meagan’s co-star Christina Applegate also hit the red carpet in an Emilio Pucci gown. Thoughts on her look?

christina-applegate-anchorman-2-the-legend-continues-uk-premiere-emilio-pucci-gown

Images: Anthony Harvey/Getty Images Europe

29 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Meagan Good’s Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues UK Premiere Ralph & Russo Gold Gown”

1. xoxo Meagan says:

Kudos Meagan for not getting two hard basketballs on your chest but please put on a bra!

2. Marshw says:

I agree w/xoxo. Enough of the droopy boob decolletage! I feel like this is all we see from Meagan.

3. kateee says:

I’m just happy she toned down the makeup

4. tootst says:

that hair on her makes her neck disappear and makes her look harder in the shoulders more masculine she is pretty but its off….. the top needed to be altered and her breast lifted for this top

5. Deedee says:

I’m not a fan at all. it’s such as shame because she is a pretty woman. Maybe a stylist? It just looks like the top part is too big and we’re getting a peep show.

Why does she insist on wearing no bra when she clearly NEEDS one?
    I don’t the hair, looks dated. Don’t like her eyebrows.

7. Prettyblaq says:

It’s a pretty dress, but her breast look sleepy in it … Oh no …

8. Civ says:

I’m sick of the boobs always showing on Meagan, she gets a hmmm! Btw, I read somewhere that her eyebrows are tattooed, that’s why they look like that, she can do better, though! Christina looks great, that dress is a good fit, hot!

Marshw, Droopy boob decolletage is an awesome choice of words. I have had enough as well!!!!! LOL

10. k says:

That’s her preacher husband blessing this mess!!!

11. S says:

For a minister’s wife she sure loves showing her boobs. I have to agree they are just a little too droopy. This look is not attractive at all.

12. SMV says:

Not a good look for megan and absolutely not appropriate for preachers wife.

13. Diva says:

she needs to stop putting those saggy bottom boys on display…. ain’t nobody got no time for that.

14. Damn Man she’s such a pretty girl with a great body and I love that dress but SERIOUSLY the way her breast appear RUIN the whole look ,what was she thinking????….she must have super high self esteem to think that looks good.

15. Skylar says:

She looks great: breasts and all. This is what natural breasts look like people! Geez.

16. Lava says:

What droopy boobs do u ppl see?! That’s how breast are naturally suppose to hang! Some of yall talkin as if your nipples dnt scrape the ground

17. Kitty B. says:

Meagan makes me feel wonderful about my sleepy ones, I adore her :)

18. Christin says:

Just curious…how should a preacher’s wife dress? Would it be okay for her to dress like one of the mother’s of the church? She’s an actress and if her husband aint complaining, why should we? As far as her look, she could’ve used the duck tape over the shoulder trick to lift her boobs but overall she looks great.

Has she really always been showing her boobs though? I defintely see that she’s been showing them a lot more recently, post-getting married. But I haven’t followed her style all that much. But at any rate, I agree that the duct tape trick would’ve been great here. She’s really too beautiful woman for such a faux pas.

20. ilovethissite says:

I agree– not a good representation of a preacher’s wife… the dress is quite beautiful however. A few modifications could have made this modest/more appropriate.

I don’t think there is a “uniform” a preacher’s wife should wear, but I personally think she can be stylish/well dressed without showing all her goodies. Maybe when she matures a bit she will dress accordingly.

Just my 2 pennies…

21. thephillydiva says:

I expect more from Meagan Good because this isn’t her first red carpet. However, this is also the same chick who wore the same leggings for 2 weeks straight. Her dress is sharp, but “everything ain’t for everybody.” She needs a bra or to do some pushups because her chest area is not cute.

Christina Applegate looks so FRESH! #shedidthat

22. ilike2smize says:

A saggy tittied mass. How does one of Hollywood’s most gorgeous denizens end up looking so cheap and inappropriate all the time? Maybe her husband can pray that she gets some taste.

23. Angela says:

I voted ‘Hot’ for Meagan’s look: dress, hair, & makeup.
    The saggy boobies: NOT

24. LadyShawann says:

I like the dress, I just feel the dip is to deep for me. With that said her breast look natural and I see nothing wrong with that.

25. OverIT says:

Beautiful woman! I’m just so over her mammaries hanging out. This look is done, done, and done! She could use a new hairdo, too…

26. Grace says:

Another fashion fail from Meagan Good #gravity

27. Britt says:

Meagan looks pretty. You people kill me with the droopy boob comments. If her breasts were fake and stood at attention people would still have something to say. I’m sure most of you don’t have breasts that are half as nice this girl or your breast sag more than hers. Stop wanting perfection from people when no such thing exist. And thank god she hasn’t given into these stupid standards and had a breast lift. The people who comment on here are full of nothing but negativity. Makes me not want to read my favorite blog anymore…..

28. Tiffany W says:

such a glam look!

29. Ashleey Dramatiicsxz says:

What are y’all saying; Maegan is gorgeous and looks hot in that dress and forget about her breast. She has that natural glow that I like