December 11th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Dunia from Tucson

Ready for another fab Bombshell? Today we have Dunia from Tucson, Arizona:
bombshell of the Day
She says, “I live in Tucson, AZ but I’m originally from North Africa.
dania from cuson
” I was born in Tripoli, Libya and speak fluent Arabic.”

dania from tucson 11
” Aside from being a full-time fashionista, I’m also a mommy, a wife, a fitness instructor, and a 4th grade teacher.”

2 Dunia from Tucson arizona
” Fashion has always played a big role in my life. I remember most events by what I was wearing.”

3 Dunia from Tucson arizona
“I can be girly but I’m a tomboy at heart.”

Dunia from Tucson arizona
” I love KTZ and Givenchy T’s paired with minimalist heels.”

dania from tucson.png image copy 3

“You can’t go wrong with leopard and loubs.”

000000  dania from tucson.png

“My style is trendy but timeless. I love mixing light colors with dark ones. I don’t do frilly.”

dania from tucson
“I love matching prints. Knowing how to pair high/low items is key. This outfit is forever21 and the shoes are Christian Louboutin-higness.”

2  dania from tucson.png

“My style is always put together and thought out. Most importantly, I think that knowing your body and what works for you is the essence of being a true fashionista. I can look online or see something on a rack and automatically know if it will suit me or not.”
4  dania from tucson.png
Cute! Picture quality leaves a bit to be desired, but you have a nice range of ensembles. Wish I could’ve had a better look at that money shirt!
See more of Dunia on Instagram @iluvdunia.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
50 comments

50 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Dunia from Tucson”

1. Natasha says:

I KNOW she’s a fitness instructor: quads on deck! Would’ve been nice to see an outfit she wears for school though. Her style isn’t my taste but I love the fact she lounges in heels! Not mad at all.

2. Shirley says:

She has a nice style. She’s a beauty too.

3. Mimi says:

I need to find me an Arabic man! No school teacher/fitness instructor makes enough money to buy Louboutin and Chanel bags thats for damn sure.

4. KBS says:

Wow, she could choke a man to death with those thighs! I’m again on the fence about BS status, but she has looks I like, like the red crop and sandals. But the thick belts, double platform shoes and bandage dress are late.

5. Mimi says:

I need to find me an Arabi man. I know a teacher/fitness instructor is not making enough to afford Louboutin and Chanel bags thats for damn sure.

6. DarkNLovely says:

I’m really not a fan of wearing the same pair of shoes in multiple pics. Owning a couple pair of red bottoms just doesn’t equate to being an automatic bombshell. Next.

7. Nicole says:

Varied looks and amazing legs and body.

8. Just Me says:

You can afford Loubs, but no quality camera to take pics with?

With that being said, she’s a pretty girl with okay style and a killer body!

9. dunia says:

Hi meanies! They are all iphone pics sowwy!! Check out my Instagram: iluvdunia for more looks. PS my Louboutin collection is sick.

10. tahlyuh says:

I like her. She’s very put together, and she has an amazing body.

Knowing the Fashion Bomb Daily readership…

1) They will say that’s she’s a cute girl.
    2) They will say that her style is great, but it doesn’t WOW.
    3) Labels doesn’t equal fashion.

Still, I like her. Is she the first Arizona bombshell?

11. Maybe we are getting the point of “fashion bombshell” all wrong…….is the point to showcase fashionable females or to showcase fashion forward females that rock inspiring looks that make you want to recreate them youself????

If its to showcase fashionable females then she is a bombshell, she dresses well ,stays on trend and seems to make it her own.

At the same time there really isnt anything inspiring that makes me go wow I want to recreate that look, but again it all depends on what fashion bombshell feature is trying to showcase here.

12. Benazir says:

You can tell by the slight differences in her facial features and big differences in hair styles that her images where taken through out a number of different years. There is no need to analyze the evolution of technology and camera quality ;). Simply enjoy her beauty and sense of fashion. I actually followed her on Pinterest. You’d be inspired.

13. Terrence says:

Dunia is an awesome lady. Very fashionable, and just to mention, shes a teacher… So that stereotype that teachers are old and un stylish is WRONG! Not to leave out shes a great mom with a lovely family.
    Great Job D.

T

14. Melissa says:

I voted bombshell, I love her looks!

I’m not sure why people see some of these women rocking something expensive & automatically attack them. It’s so classless. So she has a favorite pair of heels, don’t we all? Bashing her because they’re Loubs is silly.

15. Curves says:

I wanna like her. I voted bombshell anyways.

16. Just Me says:

LOL @ people using words like “bashing” or think that somebody is hating on this girl. Nobody even cares enough to “hate” on her. The question, “What do you think?” is posed every day here on FB. Everyone is entitled to either like or not like what they see.

Not liking something doesn’t mean that you are hateful or bashing…it simply means that you do not like it. The end.

17. showout says:

Girl, I’m hating had on those legs.. but I didn’t like the last two outfits. I too would love to see what she wears to work. At my school wear I works as a guidance counselor the teahers are dressed like students.

@Mimi idk about her, but the fitness instructor may be her side job to help her afford the luxuries. I host kids birthday parties as a side job and it cover the luxuries of my life lol

18. Deedee says:

I’m with @Just ME- for better or worst when you put your pictures up one should be ready for honest feedback. I would say Ok style and fashion sense, with some hits and misses. I like the white dress but have never been a fan of wearing brand name logos (but that is just personal taste). I like the flower patterned onesie. While she is particularly invested in high end labels and is open to mixing high and lows…I prefer to see fashion that focuses on how things are put together rather than a focus on big name pieces. Showing off red bottoms and name dropping expensive luxe labels is not fashion…it’s showing off. Lets stay focused. We are fashionistas too…we can see the designers without ostentatious references. It’s unnecessarily distracting.

19. heyyall says:

Her style is okay.. It was kinda boring.. Nice legs tho

20. REaally says:

Ya’ll come up with something else other then she wears loub. She is wearing 5 different types shoes, so whats up with ya’ll wanting variety. Does it matter how she affords her expensive clothes? Ya’ll she a bombshell because she is making a difference in the lives of children.

21. special zebra says:

not my style but body is BLAM!

22. Mobetta says:

Wow. Can’t win with you ladies huh? If you wear Loubs then you are showing off, if you shop at the average shoe store then you are cheap and tacky. Louis Vuitton makes you bland, forever 21, zara and asos makes you basic. God help you if you shop on IG or an online consignment store. I have a question what exactly are you women looking for in a FB? Seems like some of you are going for a certain proto-type, so please educate me with your definition, so we ALL know what to look for.

With that being said very beautiful woman, her style is rather simple a bit too simple for my taste, I like a bit more edge but she is fashionable nonetheless.

23. Dae says:

Whoa this is the first time in a long time I’ve seen someone on here that is actually a bombshell fashion wise. I like her style and she seems confident. Love it!

24. Very nice style. Love it! Simple, timeless and chic. Fashion is timeless and the true essence of style is being able to style a simple piece over and over again in different ways. THAT to me is style! Andy honey boo has that! Bombshell! Great pic Claire muah!

Ciao,
    Peyton
    @p_oetry IG

25. FLEE says:

Her legs are AMAZE!! Pretty lady too. Her style is not really my cup of tea, but it works for her. She looks cute, and polished. It’s simple and I love simple.

26. Brittany says:

Although her figure is great, I wasn’t feeling her style. It would’ve been nice to see how she dresses when she’s teaching or on mommy duty. I can’t imagine she looks like this when she’s fulfilling those roles.

Just okay to me. Nothing special AT ALL. At least her tits aren’t flopping about like yesterday’s submission.

28. lia says:

My african ladies bring it @ Mabetta you are so right. The problem is that a lot of angry sad, depressed,not happy , lonely, frustrated women visit this site. So no matter what they will nitpick and scrutinize and tear down another women who looks happy and looks like they got it together. Yep people are bashed for being too cheap too basic , too cute and now to expensive.lol When dealing with unhappy people you cant win. I hope the fashion bombs here do not take it personally and just know that there a lot of angry women in America thats all.

29. Big Al says:

Don’t listen to those haters Doon Doon, you look absolutely fabulous. If I looked that good in those heels, I would wear them all of the time too! you look so good that even I want to throw you down on a plate and just sop you up with a biscuit!

30. Josofresh says:

Hmmmm, not particularly impressed. Her style is not polished or well put together. Nothing stands out, just a bunch of labels but no actual style. She is borderline tacky and seems like she borrows her “style” from that housewives show, too short, too tight, too high, big fake boobs, yadda yadda yadda…..next!

31. Farah says:

Bomb.Shell! By definition. Not only can she rock anything she puts on, she’s a stunner! Might not be the particular style that “inspires” you, but I don’t think you can deny she totally deserves to be on here.

Clearly the pictures are “bad quality” because they’re cropped and zoomed. AND, since when is forever 21 name dropping and high end lol….she obvs gets that you can make inexpensive or expensive look dope.

32. N says:

She’s gorge as finnuck. She’s looking like a Victoria secret model up in this piece. She knows not to overdo trends, and most importantly she dresses well for her body, which happens to be killer. The clothes have an ethnic flair, paying tribute to her roots. And quite frankly, with a face and figure like that, she can make a plastic bag look like a Maison Martin Margiela creation!

@N is that you Dunia??? Their is nothing ethnic about her clothes or paying tribute to her roots. Her style is westernized to the max. And this coming from a Moroccan

34. AMH says:

I really want to see what she wears to work as well, just want to see how she translates her style into something that can be worn in a school. Would be cool to see. I checked out her instagram to see if she had anything.

35. marguerite says:

she’s straight. nothing to write home about or get excited over but i did like some of the outfits she put together.

36. SK says:

I totally agree with @styledbynatalya, and @justme has a point. Nevertheless, I am a sucker for a minimal heel and streetwear/designer tee :-) her style is nice but to be completely honest she lost me after the KTZ tee. But kudos to any mom, wife, and teacher who can keep it fashionable while wearing all of those hats. And extra kudos for speaking Arabic, jealousssss ;-)

37. LawyerLady says:

IMO, this feature is to highlight fashionable/stylish people. I don’t have to love everything to vote bombshell. For instance I abhor double platform shoes. Nevertheless, this woman is a bombshell. Work lady! I’m going to your IG page cause I’d love to see some work looks.

38. Sparkling Pretty says:

Nice pieces and she makes each outfit/trend her own.

I wish she had been as fashionable on the inside and refrained from saying “Hi Meanies”.

In life, everything is not for everybody. Some people will have an opinion that differs, that is not bashing, hating or jealousy.

39. Diva says:

must have been a slow week for fashionista options– that is all.

40. thephillydiva says:

Can you please be my trainer? I NEED my legs to look like yours. She is a bombshell!

41. Bribri says:

I must be missing something. I didn’t like any of these looks. I thought they were really basic, doesn’t matter that most of the pieces were designer. Are you guys honestly judging the clothing or her body?

42. Courtney says:

Get out.

43. Jen4theWin says:

She is different then most of the postins! Not my style but a bombshell indeed.

44. stitchystitch says:

These looks are all pretty late. I feel like these are basic looks right off the mannequin. I needed more individualism, a wow factor.

Also, dare I add…less is more on the make up. I need like a confident top knot and a natural face and a genuine smile. Your clothes aren’t heard when your hair and make up are so loud.

Beautiful woman, needs to ramp up the creativity and tone down the face paint. Sorry.

45. Deedee says:

…..seems a little petty to call anyone who doesn’t like her style a hater or insult them. I think people should really just focus on their own personal opinions. #opinionnazismuch

46. Karla says:

Not a Bombshell, at all! Selections are old. Basic at best.

47. Ambunny says:

Simple. Sexy. Sweet.

48. MeekMeek26 says:

Bomb shell. Style is tymless. Not overdone. That body will slay any outfit.