December 10th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Nicki Minaj
By Cliche

Last night Nicki Minaj gave her fans a sneak peek of her upcoming Nicki Minaj for K-Mart Collection Spring offerings! She posed up on Instragram in a graffiti print bodycon dress and $895 Giuseppe Zanotti Blue Peep Toe Booties:

Nicki-Minaj-Instagram-NIcki-Minaj-for-K-Mart-Collection-Printed-Bodycon-Dress-and-Giuseppe-Zanotti-BootiesGet a better look at the print below:

Nicki-Minaj-Instagram-Kmart-Printed-Bodycon-DressHer nubuck booties have a gold zip and cone heel.

zendaya colemand blue giuseppe zanotti booties prada marigold dress

The look isn’t my cup of tea, but Nicki better do it! I’ll gladly take those booties, too!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Nicki-Minaj-Instagram-NIcki-Minaj-for-K-Mart-Collection-Printed-Bodycon-Dress-and-Giuseppe-Zanotti-Booties***Both Adrienne Bosh and Zendaya Coleman have previously worn the booties. Who rocked ‘em best?

adrienne bosh zendaya coleman giuseppe zanotti blue suede peep toe booties

Zendaya Coleman's Prada Marigold Belted Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Blue Peep Toe Booties

~Cliché

Images: NickiMinaj Instagram

9 Responses to “Hot! Or Hmm…: Nicki Minaj’s Instagram Nicki Minaj For K-Mart Collection Graffiti Print Bodycon Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Blue Peep Toe Booties”

Yes Nicki!

2. Alexislovesme says:

They look purple

3. southern says:

zendaya. cute and classy

4. Leading a nation of girls to tight bodycon dresses, but whatever this is some girls style and she is their hero!

5. NellyV85 says:

Zendaya is such a cutie! Looking like a motions box. I love it!!!

6. IMO says:

Zendaya rocked it best. Can we get details on that dress Zendaya is wearing? Love the booties too.

7. ashley says:

a 900 dollar shoe with a poor quality dress … hmmmm

8. CC says:

Sighhh I walk through Kmart everyday after work on my way home as a shortcut and pass her clothing section. Not gonna lie, I checked it out, but the clothing looks cheap and poorly made. It is however flying off rack, not too hard when it looks like hoodrats and 15/16 year girls are flocking to her stuff.

Im honestly kinda offended by the stuff she is coming out with..like really??? Aside from a basic black legging, I cant see myself seriously walking outside of the house in any of it…Maybe to run to the corner store…SMH It all screams Rainbow to me and I can definitely find this stuff in there for cheaper! BTW whats wrong with wearing $900+ shoes with a cheap dress??? If I had the $$$ I would splurge all day on bags/shoes/jewelry and be frugal with the clothes mostly..idk if you ask me that’s the best way to go.