December 10th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Charlisa from Baltimore

Today we have another DMV diva! Take a look at Charlisa from Maryland’s submission:
image
She says, “I describe my style as boisterous, optimistic and outré/quirky.”

9  charisa from baltimore
” I tend to stay in my own lane replicating trends without necessarily trying to plagiarize anyone.”

7  charisa from baltimore
” I take different risks on a daily basis with mixing color palettes and different prints to make my ensemble stand out!”

4  charisa from baltimore
” I am never timid to go all out, try new ideas and implement certain pieces into my attire…”

2  charisa from baltimore
“… such as faux furs, hats, ties, etc.”

8  charisa from baltimore
” I LOVE FASHION and more importantly, I LOVE having FUN with it!”

charisa from baltimore
Work it, girl! You take risks and it pays off. I appreciate that your looks are interesting and eye catching.
See more on Instagram @Carpe_Diem_1018.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
50 comments

50 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Charlisa from Baltimore”

1. ummmm ??????????………..mmmmmmmm????????????????? huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comment

2. Noirre says:

I love her white tuxedo jacket.

I was distracted by her eyebrows. I do love those topshop pink lace snakeskin heels

4. Est87 says:

Love!! Although I don’t think you can pull off the ‘no bra’ look though :-/
    But overall, I love all your submissions!

5. Est87 says:

Just noticed the eyebrows :-/

6. Him says:

Her eyebrows gotta GO, yo!

7. heyyall says:

Those BIG eyebrows kill her.

8. Djoana says:

HAAAAAAAAAAA! GIRL BYE

9. Natasha says:

Fav Fit: Red frill boa neck number. The winter look is fun too. Her brows are strong but fine! It suits her. Like the confidence…comes with maturity.

10. Jay says:

There are pieces she has that I LOVEEEE like the sequin/metallic/brocade turquoise pants and those London Trash shoes but those eyebrows overshadow her face :/ They make her face seem a little “heavy” according to the rule of thirds I usually go by. With some more refinement and HQ photographs she could easily resubmit in a year or two

11. Aww, ya’ll come on. This girl is AT LEAST taking risks. I think she’s a bombshell if for no other reason than I can’t clock each and every outfit from a top five retailer. She has bold statements, quirky choices, great color choices. And her eyebrows are fine. Geez. You all are never satisfied, lol. If she had on all Bodycon, she would be an “instagram chic” if she had on all H&M and F21 she’d be “basic” – we need to practice a bit of open mindedness, this is after all fashion. She will evolve in a few years. She reminds me of an old fashion bombshell from a year or so ago. Mary or Marie or something from NY. She had a short cut like her and worked the hell out of a bad red jumpsuit. This girl will get there, but she is *definitely* well on her way.

12. SK says:

You have to admire her confidence and that she experiments and tries new things. Overall I enjoyed the first look and last look sans the blue shoes. Her eyebrows are her own thing, do you girl. She’s not horrible but not grand either (since I can’t mobile vote) but at least she tried fashion trends and isn’t trying to be a video girl. I like her accessory choices as well, sans the chanel that outfit didn’t need it.

13. special zebra says:

moving to baltimore soon..

just got really scared..

clearly, my fashion game is about to die a painful death if this is whats goin on over there :(

14. HelenDub says:

I think all of her looks say “confident”. This is a woman of Style, not Fashion. She takes that which is fashionable and bends it to her will. She will be a woman of style her entire life.

15. Steph says:

I’m not here for the eyebrows or those floppy tits. Get a bra, PLEASE.

16. Jacquelyn says:

Her pieces are solid…good job. Bombshell…not yet, but there is potential. I would not go for the no bra look though -___- and take some off the eyebrows, but everything else meshed together nicely and she takes risks:)

17. Teete says:

Listen man there needs to be a sag test for you chicks that think it’s ok to walk around with no bra.

18. Mushy says:

Loved certain pieces! The wine color fur color, the fur vest and hate combo. Cute handbags. Bravo for dressing outside the box!

19. kmichele says:

there are some selective pieces that are nice. styled differently, might’ve had more hits than misses. staying on a positive note, i applaud her efforts…she feels comfortable and is having fun with it that’s what matters most.

20. LaceNLeopard says:

I like the first look.

21. DivaFabulosa says:

You guys are mean, lmbo!! I voted some hits some misses. I do like some of the pieces she is wearing, I would just wear them differently.

22. SMV says:

She described herself well- BOISTEROUS is spot on. Now back to the fashion. The plunging neckline w no supportive undergarment…no….. i liked the black and white look minus the blue accents. overall its just too much going on for me.

Hmmmm floppy Flops: Nah man seriously, nothing bout that says FashionBomb..

24. Bliss says:

Its her style and she executes it very well. I voted Bombshell.

25. Stephane says:

She has very bold and definitive pieces. Not quite a bombshell, but with some polishing, she’ll get there.

And ummm, not everyone can get away with bra-less…eeek!

26. Angela says:

I agree w/FortyistheNewForty

27. Bailey says:

I think that she has some nice pieces but could stand some polishing. I give her an E for effort. I think a smile and a bra could have helped with her looks. If your description says that you like to have FUN with fashion, then smile sometimes! These serious, staring down at the ground photo submissions are getting old (sorry…I digressed!)

28. Sha says:

She has great style…I love it all…Eyebrows included! BLOOP!!

29. SR says:

Like many said, the eyebrows are not a good look for her, or anyone for that matter. And she definitely needs a bra at all times. I admire the fact that she takes chances and I love her hair, but my vote was some hits, some misses.

30. Deedee says:

I say Fashionbomb. She has style and good understanding of texture, color, and patterns. Don’t think eyebrows effect her fashion sense…it’s her own statement. I do agree that it is very difficult to pull off a braless suit when the V is so deep and one is more voluptuous. To me being a fashionbomb is about having perfect quality pics and looking fashion magazine ready, rather is having a advanced understanding of fashion, reflecting it regularly in your own style in a way that is captured in your photographs. Hard to do- I probably wouldn’t be a fashionbomb….but I applaud the ladies who are, love to admire their style, and get inspiration. I think she achieved fashionbomb status for me!

31. Deedee says:

***oops I meant “isn’t about …..”

32. Jaz says:

I will give it to her because she is different , and she is clearly confident in who she is. The brows are a bit heavy for my taste, but its part of what makes you who you are

33. Ebony says:

She was not bad, some styles wear very cute and trendy. However, I do have a problem with people that try to hard to stand out.

“I take different risks on a daily basis with mixing color palettes and different prints to make my ensemble stand out!”

It doesn’t take doing the most to be a bombshell. Be natural

Wish there was something between Bombshell and Pretty Girl. Her style IS my taste but I don’t think it’s bombshell material. Love the picture in the snow, that is my favorite. She doesn’t look bad without a bra. So many women have implants people have forgotten how natural breasts lay:/

35. wapagirl says:

Some hits…ok really just one which is the pic in the snow. The rest misses. Too matchy matchy ans some outfits like are too many ideas in one outfit.

36. wapagirl says:

Actually the one in the snow needs some work too…sorry. lol.

37. Zona says:

I voted bombshell. She’s doing her own thing. I also like a woman who dresses for women, not to for men. lol Not a single freakum dress! YESSS! I think the quality of her pics put her at a disadvantage though, with great quality pics one is almost always guaranteed to be voted a bombshell and vice versa
    xx

38. ilike2smize says:

Miss Thing. You tried it. Now stop.

39. Candace says:

Never leave home without your bra.

40. Peaches says:

I voted some hits and misses, but again not wearing a bra is not a good look for you, your breast are sagging and that doesn’t equate to fashionbomb, a fashion faux pas!

41. riley says:

If a gay guy had worn this y’all would be screaming FIEEEEERCE and two snaps like you did last Friday. Giving many people here a fat side eye.

42. Ashley says:

I don’t understand why everybody hates this so much! Yall are such a tough crowd. I agree with the eyebrow and no bra comments but other than that, I think she had some hits. And to echo @FortyisthenewForty, I’m just happy to see a post without a million bodycons and your typical IG fashion.

43. FLEE says:

no thanks!!

44. Candy says:

I like the brows…they are her signature feature…like having a gap, a mole, or a natural grey streak.

45. d. broussard says:

Please everyone provide some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if you’re going to make a comment! She definitely had “some hits… some misses.” I love the snow picture, and I love many of the pieces separately. You’re definitely a fashionista, and very daring as well. work it out!

46. Sparkling Pretty says:

I really like your individual pieces. I am HERE for the pink snake skins and the fur collar.

I am sure your wardrobe has lots of “jewels”.

47. Stacey says:

Is everyone so used to photoshop and breast implants that they’ve forgotten what women look like? Those are not saggy breasts!

This is not my style but I voted bombshell. She is creative, unique and inspired me to take some more risks with accessories, color and texture. Go girl! Loving your confidence.

I’m sooo PROUD OF YOU! I’m glad you finally stepped outside of your SHELL, and put your work out there! Don’t mind the other comments they will only make you better! Keep striving for what you want in life. Fashion is definitely your calling! Just listen to it for awhile, and trust you will prosper well in life.:-)

49. SHARONGEE says:

this girl is awesome…i loveher risk taking of color and style. she doesnt want to look cookie cutter…the only issue is the droopy breast. there are under garments that will hold the ninnies up so that one can wear a plunging neckline. but overall i give her a B+