December 9th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Oh, the drama was real on Real Housewives of Atlanta last night, no?
Kandi Burruss went on Watch What Happens Live to discuss Momma Joyce’s outbursts and her relationship with Todd in a $435 Zipper Print Bodycon from McQ by Alexander McQueen:
kandi burrus watch what happens live mcq by alexander mcqueen zip dress fantasia burrino
The body skimming dress has a clever zipper print throughout.
Kandi Burruss's Watch What Happens Live McQ by Alexander McQueen Zipper Print Bodycon Dress
Get it from Stylebop.com.
What did you think of Kandi’s look last night?
Watch What Happens Live - Season 9
And are you on team Todd or team Momma Joyce?
kandi burrus watch what happens live alexander mcqueen zipper print dress fantasia shannel designs dress
*In case you missed last night’s episode of WWHL, check out a snippet below:

*Fantasia wore a custom creation by T Shanell Designs.
fantasia burrino watch what happens live t shannel designs sheer dress instagram
Inquire about purchasing here.
Images: Bravo TV

19 Responses to “Splurge: Kandi Burruss’s Watch What Happens Live McQ by Alexander McQueen Zipper Print Bodycon Dress”

Why the shade at fantastia?? Why was she relegated to an instagram post? She looked slammin! And the quality of that Instagram post was sub par. I truly am lost as to why she wasn’t more fully covered on this site. Smh so sad

2. Claire says:

@Anonymous No shade here! I didn’t fully cover Fantasia because you can’t purchase her outfit and you can only see a full view of her look on a mannequin (on Instagram). And how can an Instagram post be sub par…?

3. melissa says:

claire mamam joyce has lost her marbles. let kandi be, rumor has it she’s a known sugar mama. (allegedly). so if she wants to splurge on todd and her ring let her. i think mama joyce need to get her life and find a man. enough is enough. who else thinks she’s a lil sauced up during these scenes….

Fannie is assaulting in what I can see of her outfit. :)

5. Kiianah says:

Both ladies look gorgeous. Honestly, I’m digging Fantasia’s dress a little more… that baby is HAWT! It looks gorgeous on her. Kudos to both of the ladies for killing it!

6. They both look great. Why are so many mothers acting like children these days?! Mama Joyce is wrong in so many ways. If she not only has a feeling of shade but confirmation of shade in Todd than why not talk it out with her child and sit back and allow her child to see the shade in time, why is she making a circus into the situation by gossiping and spreading he say she say rumors. Outside looking in it seems as though mama Joyce is protecting her money interest , so far I am team Todd. He is handling this situation very maturely with patience and support.

Kandi I encourage you to get your life by allowing mama Joyce to understand the word boundaries! Yo can do that with respect…

7. McQueen or not this looks cheapy cheapy to me, this look can be easily copied with a quick trip to Jamaica ave in Queens……however I think Kandi looked adorable last night in her colorful jumper when she was trying on wedding dresses. Kandi in general is very hit or miss in the style department but whatever she’s very talented and I think the realest one on the show.

8. KBS says:

I didn’t even really notice kandi’s dress,it looks like Joyce Leslie, but Tasia is killin’ it. And I love her hair like that.
    Mamy Joyce really needs the GTFOH. Kandi is a adult and just like she chooses to take care of her mom, she can choose to take care of Tod, IF thats even what she’s doing. Like she said on the reunion, she has enough loot to take care of er’y mother f’r up in here!

9. Itsjustme says:

Fantasia babyyyyy! Get em girl.

10. Sha says:

I can not take this situation between Kandi and her mother. Its quite sad. My only question to Mama Joyce is…do you really want your child to turn out like you, old, bitter cunning and miserable?

What Mama Joyce & her sisters did to Kandi at that wedding shop is what a total stranger would do to someone they hate. Who says, “She’s not going to wear that dress anyway?” That hurt my feelings!! LOL!

Clearly Mama Joyce knows she has control over Kandi and can press Kandi enough to get her way any time she wants. This is a very sad situation! My heart goes out to Kandi, but her ass needs to man the F up!!!

It’s NOT OK for Kandi’s mother to disrespect Todd nor Kandi. Kandi really needs a backbone. Its about way more than about disrespectful at this point. There has to be much more to the story… why Kandi is in denial and afraid to put her mother in her place.

What does Kandi feel guilty about? Being a successful, rich, independent black women. I feel like her mother is completely jealous of Kandi and all that Kandi has become. This is an all to familiar, tragic story line between mothers & their daughters!! *LE SIGH*

11. Sha says:

This is the absolute BEST I’ve seen both these young ladies look!!

Shun Melson better do it for Fantasia’s come up in the style department!! #WHEW

Omg Kandi… I’ve always respected you.. You are such a powerful woman, doing you thank.. Making your own paper etc. I’m disgusted @ how controlling and disrespectful your own mother is..She needs to let you live and be happy for you…. Kandi, you need to sit down with your moms and let her know she needs to Put a stop to all this madness… She makes my blood boil (Grrrr!!!))).. Mama Joyce behavior is so unnecessary and inappropriate. Kandi, she wants you all for herself.Single unhappy, with no man…. KANDI its time to put your foot down sweetheart. Tell yo mama If she dont behave, no allowance for her.

13. Lolani says:

Ya’ll know why I think she lets her mom do that…i think its because her older brother died and even though its been year i think she wants to cater to her mother because of that loss

14. lolani says:

years

15. Sassncurlz says:

Fantasia’s dress and hair is on point! I’m so over body con dresses, McQueen or not they need to be packed away for good.

16. mj says:

I need the shade of Kandi’s lipstick. That is all.

17. TS says:

Can someone please tell me the shade of Kandi’s lipstick??!