December 9th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Men's style, Nicki Minaj

It was Nicki Minaj’s 31st Birthday over the weekend, but it was beau Scaff Beezy’s moment to sartorially shine!
He made a splash exiting Nicki’s pink Lamborghini on the way to her birthday party in a polka dotted and feather printed sweatsuit from Vie Riche Company:
nicki minaj 31st birthday safaree samuel
His feathered separates are fashioned out of poly cotton, and ring in at $178 a pop.
Safaree 'Scaff Beezy' Samuels Nicki Minaj 31st Birthday Vie Riche Company Polka Dotted Feather Printed Sweatshirt and Matching Track Bottoms
scaff beezy nicki minaj birthday vie riche feather sweatshirt drop crotch sweatpants polka dot
This is a lot of look! But it’s quite a relief to see a male celeb in something other than Givenchy or even Marcelo Burlon (though this is a bit reminiscent of the latter, no?)
What do you think?

nicki minaj scaff breezy Weekend hot or hmm

nicki minaj 31st birthday safaree samuel
If you like, get his sweatshirt here, and his sweatpants here.

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm..: Safaree ‘Scaff Beezy’ Samuels’s Nicki Minaj 31st Birthday Vie Riche Company Polka Dot Feather Printed Sweatshirt and Matching Drop Crotch Sweat Pants”

1. Vicks says:

Terrible.. They are both doing way too much! Killin my eyes…Nicki looks like a regular chic from Brooklyn on the Ave..trying to be Extra..No need tho!

2. Vicks says:

Forgot to mention…Like the people who never had any Designer clothing before..they always seem to be doing the most by wearing a turd of stuff!

3. She’s turnt down, he’s turnt up haha……really what is he thinking??

Looks like they had a big fight in the car; it’s written all aver her face. Hope he didn’t hit her again, like he did in 2011 when she called 911. #OhDidY’allForget?

5. Demi says:

Is he wearing a wedding ring???

Whats up with her makeup ? Looks like she did it herself

His figure is not suited for those trousers. His a little too built for them…

8. Bravebird says:

I can’t stop looking at her hand…Does she also have vitiligo?

9. loveMechelle says:

ummmm like them as separates..but together no…hes just weird..smh idk what it is but no…

10. Moneboo says:

I’m sorry! But no on both accounts. For Nicki, the makeup is just, no. For whatever his name is, just no. Too much chains, and whips, and trinkets. It’s just too much. Even the damn car doesn’t help. I’ll never understand how some artists can take beautiful clothing and make them look so tacky! For her 31st birthday, I’m sorry. Nicki disappoints. I’ve seen some better outfits in some of these what to wear features.

11. TheCaseGirl says:

The shirt could have been a little more toned down as well as some different shoes, but overall I like it! He seems more of the shining star than HER though. Like who’s birthday is it?

12. toots says:

for me as a female i love it for him nooo but nicki hand is looking lite dem gyals dem bleachhhhhhhh

13. Fav1 says:

I actually like the pieces separately. I think these two are secretly married ;). She looks upset which he should be mad at pulling up in a pink barbie car.

I theink they both look. fine. stop hating.

15. Drey says:

Mmmm the make up is … Uh no is it a professionalisational who did that to her face ? And why he’s wearing this? I think the pull with a simple jean or black pant should be better

16. BRISKO says:

I PERSONALLY THINK THIS FIT IS FIRE!!! REAL DUDES KNOWS WHERE FASHION IS HEADED. AND IT IS DOPE SEEING HIM ROCKING SOMETHING BESIDES OVERLY PLAYED BRANDS LIKE Givenchy or even Marcelo Burlon. THIS AIN’T FOR EVERYBODY BUT FOR THE PEOPLE FASHION FORWARD ENOUGH TO PULL IT OFF LIKE HE DID.. THEN KUDOS TO THEM AND HIM!! PERSONALLY YOU GET MY RESPECT!!

17. REL says:

LOL Yesssssss I’ve been a makeup enthusiast for a few years now…I say that to make it clear I’m not an expert/MUA. BUUUUUT her makeup on this day did have me looking with one eyebrow raised. Check out Nicki’s IG, there is a group pic with her friends from this day and the white chick on the far left is her MUA, Joyce Bonelli (sp?). She looks wasted!!! The caption makes it even funnier cuz Nicki is going on about how #GONE she was herself and she didnt look like it. Im hoping thats the reason it came out so silly looking. Joyce does a lot of celebs makeup…Nicki has mostly been using this other chick, Tatiana aka “Beatface Honey”…When she does her makeup it’s beautiful IMO…Its a travesty she didnt summon for her on her B-day of all days!

18. nyc chick says:

sarafee’s outfit is one of the first things ive looked at that officially makes me feel old. is this whats fly for men now? i swear i had these as jammies back in the ’80s. why would a man want to wear big roses on his crotch and hips? is this just an urban thing? im just confused and disturbed…that feeling that old people get when the times have passed them by and they cant understand WHY young people would choose the looks that they do

is it me or is it him?

19. His outfit is exceptional. And I respectfully believe that mufuqas is officially crazy to think otherwise. How the fuck am I reading comments like “is this what’s fly for men now? I swear I had these as jammies back in the 80s.” Well bxtch obviously your opinion should be discredited if you’re still living in 3 decades of past. Fashion has graduated dramatically since the 80s and believe it or not, this is what appeals to an otherwise present-day community in 2013. For Christ’s sake, you’re referencing an era before the use of commercial cell phones. #Swerve