December 8th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Miley Cyrus showed off her enviable abs at KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2013 in a Calvin Klein Collection Resort 2014 Wrap Crop Top and Midi Skirt:

miley-cyrus-kiis-fm-jingle-ball-2013-calvin-klein-collection-2

Miley stuck to the runway’s simple pairings, though she gave her look a pop of color with red lips.

calvin-klein-collection-resort-2014

I liked it!

miley-cyrus-kiis-fm-jingle-ball-2013-calvin-klein-collection

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

miley-cyrus-kiis-fm-jingle-ball-2013-calvin-klein-collection-1

Images: Rich Polk/Getty Images North America

7 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Miley Cyrus’s KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2013 Calvin Klein Collection Resort 2014 Suede Wrap Crop Top and Suede Midi Skirt”

1. AW says:

Perfect!

2. Lorielle says:

That body. OMG. Miley takes her fitness game VERY seriously. I feel a slight bit of regret about all the Thanksgiving pie that I took very seriously.

3. dippedingodiva says:

Yes Miley, this is how you do sexy without being trashy.

4. Frost says:

Love the top.

On another note random note, it kills me when people are like ‘Those abs’ and ‘She takes her fitness game seriously.’ Miley’s body is not what is actually fit, nor does she have abs. If I was actually fit, I would be so offended for someone to say Miley takes her fitness game serious. :p Someone who’s fitness game is on point is BundleofBrittany on instagram.

5. Shirley says:

Miley looks good here.

6. The truth says:

Miley is very fit and it shows. She goes to Pilates regularly to maintain a lean and toned frame and it has clearly paid off.

Outfit is cute. I’m definitely getting a Moadonna vibe.

7. Melissa says:

Such a beautiful young lady. I love to see her like this as opposed to…well ya’ll know the alternatives.

@Frost I thought the same thing. She clearly takes care of her body, that isn’t debatable. However, when I say somebody has abs I can clearly count each abdominal muscle. I’d say Ms. Cyrus has a flat and toned tummy…not so much enviable abs.