December 6th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Yvonne from Texas

You guys are a tough crowd! Let’s see if Yvonne from Texas passes your chic test.
bombshell du jour
She types, “My style is trendy…”

SONY DSC

“… Bright…”

3 yvonne from texas

“And sexy in a classy way.”

6 yvonne from texas
“I love trends but only trends that work for my body.”

4 yvonne from texas
” I believe I can’t go wrong with colors.”

0 yvonne from texas
” I love to be sexy in a subtle/classy way, showing just one focal point usually legs.”

8 yvonne from texas
” I like the idea of mixing high and low price point items.”

2 yvonne from texas
” And I believe, it’s better to be overdressed than the opposite.”
2 yvonne from texas
Work! I love your more monochrome looks (all black and all nude).
See more of Yvonne’s style on Instagram @yvonnesloves.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
23 comments

23 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Yvonne from Texas”

1. heyyall says:

Some hit and some misses.. But it works for her, so do your thing.

2. Loniann says:

I love the orange swing dress! That is a great look! The rest is ok but not bombshell!

3. CurlyVix says:

I couldn’t concentrate because of her bag and hair. The hair wasn’t bad but she needs to have it laid.

OK STYLE.

The creme leather skirt was hot though.

She tried & so did I.

4. Brittany says:

Super cute. A better hairstyle would take her to the next level. She looks great in color.

5. Blue Ivy Carter says:

What distracted me was the hair! the hair is awful, and the shoes. This girl aint go no where, but inside her house. The background picture are all the same. GotCHAAA

6. Natasha says:

Her physical features are so stunningly bold which is why the more monochrome looks work, I think. Great idea to focus on the legs: they’re killer. Fav Fit: all black

7. JT says:

I am disappointed, I wish she had used new pictures because I’ve seen at least two of these photos on this site before. I remember her photo for the ‘how do you wear peplum or leather’ something fashion call that was done on this site months ago. I also remember the lace outfit for what I think was the how do wear lace or sheer. I’m not trying to be overly critical, but come on, why submit the same photos for a bombshell spread that you already submitted for “how do you wear it.” The lack of effort on her part to get some new looks is really underwhelming. However, I must say that she is a beautiful woman, I just wish her style was fresher.

8. southern says:

zzzzzzz

9. beautifulone2307 says:

she tried… and that’s all that matters. poor thing :(

10. ilike2smize says:

Pedestrian. That is all.

11. Mobetta says:

Legs and body is all for now. Other than that she has great style potential, just needs to be a little more thought through and refined.

12. BougieHippie says:

Everything about her is fabulous except her hair.

13. Starla says:

I saw her on Bella Naija last month.

I agree with the other posters, the bags and shoes need a major upgrade. I do not have a fave outfit here.

14. Kisha says:

I think she would look stunning with very short natural hair. That weave or wig on her head is not doing her any favors.

15. mi manning says:

this was worse than last night’s live performance of the Sound of Music starring Carrie Underwood!

16. Jacquelyn says:

@JT, you are correct, she was featured on a “How do you wear it” post or something before.

Over all, I saw some hits and misses, but she is cute and the legs are amazing!

17. I couldn’t get past the fake Louis Vuitton.

18. Yvonne says:

Thanks everyone for the comments and thank you Claire for the feature. I love fashion and I’m having fun with it, learning and evolving. Just to clarify though, the bag is real. Thanks again! Xx

19. jojo says:

Loved that orange dress… everything else is ok. ^^Her response was very classy :)
    Maybe a hairstyle change would do the trick… pretty girl though.

20. TOOTS says:

ZZZZZZZZZ NEXT VERY BASIC CHURCH GIRL NEXT DOOR MY DEAR

21. Ready says:

Saw her on Bella Naija last month with the exact same looks, and her leather peplum look was featured on here too. She shoulda tried to give us other things to look at. I wanna be nice, but having seen the same exact looks before, nothing was worth stopping my scroll button for. I already gave my 2 cents on BellaNaija…so I’ll keep my remaining change.

22. Sparkling Pretty says:

Nice legs! I luv your use of color(s) and good job on selecting the items that complement your shape.

I would raid your closet with a quickness, Pretty Lady :).