December 6th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Belle from Chicago

Here at Fashion Bomb Daily, we pride ourselves on celebrating the diversity in fashion. So in the spirit of stylish inclusion, I give you today’s Fashion Bomber, Belle from Chicago:
bell from chicago
He types, “My Style Is Best Described Using One Word “Sophisticated”.”

belle from chicago
” I Love Women’s Clothing.”

7  belle from chicago
” It Gives Much More Options To Show Off My Ability & Skills.”

000  belle from chicago
” I Don’t Show A Lot Of Skin.”

2  belle from chicago
” I Feel My Choice Of Clothing Represents Me.”

8  belle from chicago
” I Love Black And A Pop Of Red. Whether Its My Lipstick Or Purse!”

3  belle from chicago
” I Hope You Enjoy My Bomb Fashion.”
6  belle from chicago 1
I know some of you will clutch your pearls, but I love this! Your style is the bomb! I might be recreating a few looks…
What do you think?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

124 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Belle from Chicago”

1. LYn says:

YOU BETTER WORK! YOU BETTER SLAAYYY EVERYONE …

Ok, I’m calm. He’s beautiful, I love myself some fashionable men. Reminds me of Lawrence on RHOA, but better. Beautiful face, just gorgeous. The denim skirt, with the fur shaw is giving me life. I’m with you Claire, I might be taking some style advice from this one!

2. This is definitely not for the prudish ones out there, but I freaking loooove this! His style is dead on, and I’m with you

3. nikki says:

NO NO and NO……….

4. *My comment was submitted before I could finish.

Claire, I’ll be taking some style advice as well!

5. Mac says:

You are so fab. I love the mix of glam and tomboy you sometimes do. Shows the duality of you. Also I love your signature pose. Work beat fierce down.

6. MAC says:

Fab. I love the mix of tomboy and glam you sometimes do. Shows the duality of you. Work beat fierce down.

7. Southern says:

Werk. Could teach a few of the bombshell submitters a thing or two

8. Jihan says:

He looks better than a lot of these girls I see in the streets!!!

1st look 3rd look 4th look. love ‘em!

WERQUE MISS THING!

9. Brandon says:

He is flawless and carries confidence with his style. For all the negative energy; have a seat because aint nobody messing with him.

10. Brittany says:

Serving up fish on a gold platter hunny. Werk!

11. liz says:

Love it! And he’s right that women’s clothing has so many more options. Sometimes I feel bad for guys.

12. Blue Ivy Carter says:

LET BE REAL PEOPLE!! Are we saying he’s a bombshell becuase hes a guy dressed up in womens clothes. Let do the reverse, what if it was a women…. im not feeling the clothes

13. NT says:

Are we focusing on the clothes or giving him a pass because he’s flamboyant and gay? These outfits aren’t very fashionable… I see lots of loud colors, denim, and old trends. Somebody on here even said he could teach other bombshells a thing or two.

About what?

Not here for this at all.

15. GREAT legs, that’s all I go for now!

16. HappyGirl50 says:

On the floor! B**** you better work. Hey, where did you get the fuschia handbag?

The heels lipstick purses, I cannot. Nothing to do with him being gay but I just am not into men wearing women’s clothing.

18. S says:

There’s nothing belle about this beast!

19. Kitty B. says:

Hits and misses for me, but love the confidence!

20. FashForward says:

This is neither fashion nor style…looks more like someone playing dress up.

21. DarkNlovely says:

Jeezus take the wheel…

I must say that if it were a woman wearing these clothes it would be a totally different response. Some women love to love gay men more than their own fellow sisters…its pathetic actually.

With that being said..I do enjoy the mix of patterns chosen. Nothing really special about the actual clothing choices, though.

22. heyyall says:

Nope.. I don’t understand if you’re gay be gay..But stop it with the women clothes.. and I don’t need anyone @’ing me.. thank you

Umm, Miss Lawrence 2.0? Not here for it.

24. iloveshoes says:

I agree with @DarkNlovely. So many of you just wanna give cookies because someone is gay. “He look better than a lot of girls” No boo he looks better than YOU! Don’t add me in with an insult to your womanhood. What is this now Fashion Bomb’s Drag Race? Smh

25. lola says:

LAAAAAWWWD!!! *clutches pearls*

Let me just settle into this post

*chews popcorn*

26. Kisha says:

I personally don’t care for these looks, whether they were on a man or a woman. With the exception of the first look, I think everything looks cheap, especially the accesories. I think some of you are just giving him a pass because he is a man and he appears quite confident.

27. Nicky says:

WERK IT HUNEY!!!!! He looks better than some of these fashion bombshells we been seeing on here lately. * TWO SNAPS!!!!*

28. Tabatha says:

I’m very confused and not at all amused…

This isn’t fashion this is disturbing. And baby if he looks better then women u see, then u must hang around some busted chicks

30. Nicky says:

Well @ Heyyall, I am going to @ you sweetie. Anybody gay, straight, or whatever can wear what they want. Just like Teyana Taylor, Rih Rih, and others wear men clothing sometimes. Lets not get it twisted.

31. Nicky says:

@Anonymous, yea I’ve been seeing some busted chicks on here lately trying to pass as fashion bombshells.

32. KITANA says:

Some of you ladies have some vile bitter hearts. I’m sorry but he’s gorgeous and from my city. I think he looks great! And Baby those legs….

For those who r saying WERk! it or love his style.. I wonder would they be screaming that if their son came home dressed like that…I’m guessing not

34. Loniann says:

These looks scream bargain bin/salvation army! Is he living in the 90′s? Im sorry this is horrible. I love me a man that can serve and he is serving face but the wardrobe is horrid!

35. andrea says:

nope..too girlie and trashy actually..lol.

36. rob says:

Fact: if a woman had submitted pictures of herself in these outfits; you would’ve dragged her for days. But because it’s a gay man; it all good? Hypocrites! lol You know this is horrific but yet you’re still encouraging him. Please stop

37. Mobetta says:

If he were a woman, these comments would definitely have fifty doses of shade in it. His style, be it man or woman is not my cup of tea but it looks like it works pretty well for him.

38. Teneice says:

@DarkNlovely exactly!!! A woman would have been labeled an IG model or basic in a heartbeat. Unreal!

39. ilike2smize says:

An absolute catastrophe. I think many of you are being overly PC as to not appear homophobic. Most of these looks are straight up awful. If they were on a woman, you’d be reading. Sorry, but he looks ridiculous and most of the pieces look cheap. The sensationalism/shock of him being a man in half-drags is not enough to save how horrible he looks. If this is what is masquerading as ‘style’…….child, I just don’t know anymore.

40. Diva says:

I totally agree with Mobetta, Teniece, Rob and anyone who can see the real hypocrisyof this mess.
    I had to keep scrolling back & forth but I STILL dont see anything supa dupa fly . I am convinced that if a woman wore the exact same looks she would not be getting the same accolades. Y’all need to stop !!! There is NOTHING special about his look—-so no he could not give any bombshell or anyone for that matter a run for their money or any fashion advice. Again I say y’all need to stop. and this has nothing to do with his orientation(which one would assume was homosexual)—but it doesnt even matter because his fashion game is basic.

41. hello says:

I loovvee this he put everything together well that face is beat def a fashion bomb!

42. Bar says:

Hold up Claire, this dude is dressed in women’s clothing and you call him a fashion bomber? Why he ain’t under Fashion Bombshell??

43. mic says:

He broke it down. Love him and can’t stand these closet homophobes on here claiming that him being gay has nothing to do with their displeasure. So tired…get a clue: it’s a new world get used to it.

44. Djoana says:

L M F A O! Y’all are wildin! This is basura! Those fake bags trendy gawdy flimsy over worn t shirts leggings & shorts. Kill this jargon! This queen is busted. FLAT

45. Free says:

I wouldn’t consider his looks to be bombshell quality. The fact that he is toned to a “T” definitely helps, and a few looks have a bit of creative flair. But also I see a bit of old lady style and it’s a bit too confusing for “my taste”. In my opinion, pick a side…max it out…resubmit.

46. Morgan says:

I liked the patterned shirt in the 5th picture and the look of the last picture.

“Werk it hunty!!” gosh are people still talking like this? It’s so patronising.

I’m not into this. At all.

48. Dumb says:

Anonymous says:
    DECEMBER 6, 2013 AT 1:59 PM
    ^^^^

What sort of shade is that. If my son showed signs of being gay he can dress whatever hell way he wants as long as he likes it…I WOULD LOVE IT. Some folks love their children they birthed the right way all the time. I’ll give you one more for measure. I’m ordained to marry couples, and I’d marry any child of mine that was in love with someone of the same sex.

49. Liz says:

while I’m 99.8% he is gay… sexual orientation and gender expression are NOT the same ladies.

Anywho, I laughed at ” I Love Women’s Clothing” no shit, boo?

Belle looks good and I applaud him for being unapologetic and brave.