December 5th, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Ashley from D.C.

Today’s Bombshell candidate is Ashley from Washington, D.C.:
image
She writes, “As the CEO of a online consignment boutique FashionTreatz @fashiontreatz I’ve came up with the conclusion that I had to create my own style if I wanted to be different from others.”
20131205-123911.jpg
” I wanted my style to be unique for myself…”
20131205-123920.jpg
“…and identifiable for others.”
20131205-123929.jpg
” When I relocated to Atlanta, Georgia for school purposes a few years ago, I seen and noticed fashion at another angle.”
20131205-123954.jpg
” Yet, since I’ve returned to the DMV area, I define fashion and style as your very own characteristic.”
20131205-124040.jpg
” So now, I dress the way I would like too be addressed.”
20131205-124027.jpg
See more here:
20131205-124007.jpg
20131205-123938.jpg

20131205-123946.jpg
20131205-124034.jpg
You definitely have a unique aesthetic! I love that Clover Canyon Swan printed dress with lace up heels.
See more on Instagram @FashionTreatz.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
85 comments

85 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Ashley from D.C.”

1. JLynn719 says:

Ugggg…. in typical DC fashion she buys expensive accessories and wears cheap, ill fitting clothes. A Celine bag can’t save any of those outfits. And I don’t even care to address that ripped white “jumpsuit”. :-/

2. JLynn719 says:

Typical DC “style” she buys expensive accessories and wears them with cheap, ill fitting clothes. A Celine bag can’t save those outfits, not saying she has to spend $1,000′s on a dress, but more than $20 would do a world of good. And don’t even get me started on that white “jumpsuit” looking outfit. :-/

Gorg house/dope body but Very clothing choices are too busy & very trendy/instagramish.

4. JLynn719 says:

But I LOVE the printed dress, looks great on her! It really highlights her shape and I love the pairing with the boots.

The Phillip Lim boots ! #thatsall

6. heyyall says:

I love her style.. She killin it!

7. Blue Ivy Carter says:

I just dont get it…shes screaming post this on Instagram–like my pic–follow me. Instagram have people going out and spending money on clothes, just to get follows or likes. This is what I call the Mayweather Syndrome– buy expensive thing, and the outfits still look HORRIBLE! Nothing flatters her, and oh the white jumpsuit, I hope you were hopping to bed with those, or maybe having some fun time with your man or something.This is what happens when social media takes over your life, people are so remotely interested in how much this and that cost, but does it suit you?

8. Steph says:

Claire, once again, you tried it!
    That pale pink lipstick is giving me all types of Tyrone Biggums.
    That white catsuit was the nail in the coffin.
    I see a bit of potential here but I also see a lot of ratchet and nikki minaj infused in her style.

TONE IT DOWN.

9. krystal says:

I think she has a nice body and I like the black boots but definately not a fashion bombshell because her clothes are too tight & scream bigcartel website looking.

10. Jacquelyn says:

What the hell is that white thing?!?!? Chile no:/…cute girl, loved the printed dress and lace up boots and also thought the first pic of the black and white was cute as well.

11. Keisha says:

I like the printed dress with the lace up boots.

12. Danielle says:

Are we really questioning her style choices after reading what she wrote… ??

“I seen and noticed fashion at another angle.”
    ” So now, I dress the way I would like too be addressed.”

Bye. Farewell. Sayonara.

13. Mo says:

@Steph – “Tyrone Biggums realness” *dead*

@Danielle – I said the same thing!!! I couldn’t even look at the pics, I was too busy frowning up my face at how she wrote the description of herself! Gucci shoes with a Rainbow vocabulary……

Yass Girl Im Here For You!

15. BougieHippie says:

great body, amazing shoe collection awful styling.

But overall not terrible.

16. Anon says:

Cannot vote from my phone, but I say bombshell. Not crazy about some pastel lipsticks because they do not photograph well. Other thank i pretty much loved her looks.

17. Jihan says:

I like the clover canyon dress :)

18. Bre Bre says:

But her bio says … “23 with a master’s degree”

and she said “I seen and noticed…”

I seen?!!!!!

Where is the master’s degree from? An online program?

19. Liz says:

She had some hits and misses.. I do feel as though some of her outfits were cute but not well thought out

20. 2 cents says:

Lol

21. Jen says:

Wow.. everyone sure took a double shot of cattiness today! Sheesh….

22. Melissa says:

errrr?

23. LawyerLady says:

It’s been a tough day in the office. I really needed this late afternoon break. Thanks FBD!
    Tyrone Biggums??? I can now go conquer the rest of the day!

24. DarkNLovely says:

Few hits..few misses. Shoe game on point..love the first black and white outfit and the print dress/lace boots. Definitely some pieces I would wear…but..something is just..off..

Can’t really put my finger on it. Not bad, though. That white outfit? Burn it. now. please.

Uhh Uhh…she is giving Park Girl Realness…and that lipstick is Not the Look she should be going for in her life!!she needs to give that white jumper to the cat who tore it up..i almost liked green print jeans, Almost. Stick with them Phillip Lim boots and that dress, next time separately…
    @Danielle – yes i thought it was just me!
    @Steph – “tyrone biggums” you said that!!
    @ Mo – Gucci vs. Rainbow!! #DEAD

26. Mushy says:

Black and white outfit the bomb!!! Flower pants and shirt the bomb! Wasn’t feeling the white jumper either but we all have our oops moments in fasion. Definitely a fashion bomb! Go girl:)

27. Tahlyuh says:

Very reminiscent of an IG model, video vixen, girls who are popping bottles everyday except Monday. A label doesn’t make the outfit. She’s a cute girl, however.

28. southern says:

that’s an interesting way to want to be addressed when half your clothes are club attire

29. Shirley says:

I like the first outfit.

30. Meika says:

She has some really cute pieces and she’s on her shoe game…

31. Angela says:

Ummm.. I can see her panties in the last pic. SMH

You are not as different as you think, sorry to say.. Looking like everyone else.

33. Stephane says:

Too much of everything. Its not awful, some great pieces that need to be put together in a different manner.

I really like the overalls!

Pale lipstick makes her face look weird..and it took me a minute to try and figure out what looked weird on her face…

34. Serenity says:

She is attractive… But clearly she knows it and shows off her body rather than being fashionable. I will NEVER vote for a woman standing to show off her ass.

35. peacefeen says:

your shoe game dear is ON POINT. But I think the clothes are far top trendy and some what party girl like. Fashion is a complete look, and understanding how your look photographs. I dont really get a sense of who you are from these photos, well actually if I had to give an assessment on your character based on these photos. It would read Hi my name is fashion treatz I am a college student by day and a stripper by night. I love buying expensive shoes and purses, and mac lip stick. Oh and I payed a few hundred for my weave. (end) I however think there is way more to you than that.

36. thatfashionfeen says:

I’m sorry but her attempt at being different failed because she looks like every IG FASHIONISTA who buys the same clothing from those IG BOUTIQUES

37. Dani says:

Jesus. Yes! @Danielle from one Danielle to another, the grammar is ridiculous. We’ve got to do better. I’m lmao at Claire for posting it exactly how she wrote it. Eff the clothes, get this girl some ENG100…We’ll start with the basics.

38. Elle says:

I loved her shoes.

39. Nicole says:

This post just threw me all off. There is so much going on. I think a little real reflection on what your style is would do some good. In the description, it says she dresses the way she wants to be addressed, this is an interesting statement because I kind of agree with one of the commentators who said she looks like a college student. I like a lot of her pieces but very few of her actual looks. Very pretty girl, but please no more of the lip stick, it does not suit you. Build your look, don’t just throw stuff together. Not trying to be harsh, I see/respect the effort. But I expect more for a CEO.

40. Kike says:

I see a lot of potential here. It just needs to be refined a little bit more. Right now it’s a little bit all over. My fav. outfit is the black and white one.

on instagram she’s getting a lot of love from this post, but not so much online

42. Mobetta says:

I voted bombshell! Your style is unique and consistent. You are very pretty, cutesy and youthful.

43. Choco aka Hippie says:

Hmmmm this isn’t to my taste!

44. Zakiyyah says:

I love that first outfit.

Women are so critical of one another. There’s a such thing as constructive criticism. SHEESH

She looks beautiful and has some great pieces!

47. Missy D says:

I wanted to keep an opened mind and decided to go to her IG page. It’s worse and I am completely confused why she said I dress by how I want to be addressed because some of the looks ain’t very classy. But I guess not everyone is going for certain looks. So, I say do you girl!!

48. Kam Kam says:

Hmmm… some cute pieces, but desperately needs some fine tuning.

50. Esta Fiesta says:

She took things a step too far in each of these pics. The all black with white shoes outside the bathroom? The buckle on those shoes are too much. The Floral on floral was also too much – if she was gonna mix prints she should’ve did floral and stripes or dark and light. The Parental Advisory ensemble has too many separate black and white pieces – a plain black tee would’ve done or at the very least a black tee with white writing for contrast. Plus she’s GOT to get rid of the pale pink lips. The black sweatshirt in the bathroom and the pencil skirt had the most promise to them. That overalls look and the cheap white jumpsuit/dress? No. Just no, not ever.