December 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Ciara, Instagram, Shopping
Splurge: Ciara’s Instagram Givenchy Beige Patchwork Print Sweatshirt
By Faith

Ciara posted some outtakes from her Pulp Mag shoot on Instagram. Naturally, she had to wear some Givenchy, modeling the brand’s $1,055 Beige Patchwork Print Sweatshirt:

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt

Her boxy sweatshirt features a ribbed crewneck collar, cuffs, and hem, an irregular geometric pattern throughout the sleeves and side panels in white, black, and tones of beige, and the brand’s graphic Madonna print at the front in tones of yellow and grey.

givenchy-beige-patchwork-print-sweatshirt

This is editorial all the way: I’m here for it!

If you’re up for the splurge, snag CiCi’s topper at www.ssense.com.

Thoughts?

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt

*Check out Ciara’s other outtakes from the shoot. Which look is your favorite?

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt-2

ciara-instagram-givenchy-beige-patchwork-sweatshirt-1

6 Responses to “Splurge: Ciara’s Instagram Givenchy Beige Patchwork Print Sweatshirt”

1. heyyall says:

CiCi just doesn’t do anything for me, never have.. But I like the shoes and sweater.

2. Denise says:

I think Ciara looks very beautiful here. She always had her own style and I can respect that, ( I am tired of all the fashion followers) that I see on a daily basis trying to say that their original.

3. Jacqueline says:

Ciara is synonymous with fashion! Very take it or leave it attitude ! Love it !!!! She will forever be the Princess !

4. Jacqueline says:

PS ! We want the vid for overdose, dammit!

5. Erica says:

She’s not for the weak fashionistas who just go with people they see on a blog everyday to determine their likes & dislikes in fashion. She always experiments with style. this is how you give a sexy look without looking basic! Ciara = sophisticated

6. SK says:

YASSSSS @Erica! RIGHT! I love CICI, she gives me LIFE sometimes. She does High Fashion RIGHT!