December 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Kourtney Kardashian stuck to the classic color palette of black and white while on her way to a business meeting in a $119 Ann Taylor Feathered Fringe Blouse, Kardashian Kollection Jeans, and Timberland Boots:

Her silky blouse features feathered fringe at the front and sleeves, a jewel neckline, and sheer long sleeves.

ann-taylor-feathered-fringe-blouse

I’ve never been to a business meeting at which I could wear Timbs…but I am after all not as rich as the Kardashians. A pair of black leather pointed-toe pumps would’ve polished this ensemble right up!

kourtney-kardashian-business-meeting-ann-taylor-feathered-fringe-blouse-kardashian-kollection-jeans-timberland-boots-2

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

kourtney-kardashian-business-meeting-ann-taylor-feathered-fringe-blouse-kardashian-kollection-jeans-timberland-boots-1

Images: Celeb Buzz

10 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kourtney Kardashian’s Business Meeting Ann Taylor Feathered Fringe Blouse, Kardashian Kollection Jeans, and Timberland Boots”

1. This would’ve been a really cute outfit had she worn pumps instead of timbs.

2. Natasha says:

Timbs or not, the shirt’s not appropriate for the venue.

Can you imagine talking at a meeting and having folks take you seriously with this shirt on? They’ll wonder if you’ll fly away. The fringe would distract so unless that’s the plan, I’d avoid it for work. Nice for a party though.

3. Sara says:

Gorilla in pants.

Pumps not timbs… so a fail for me. Love the blouse though.

5. southern says:

don’t like the outfit but for me, i like that she never seems to try too hard.
    I’m going to go out on a limb and assume that any business meeting a Kardashian is going to is on their turf and nobody would say a peep about what they’re wearing. Unless it’s Kim trying to desperately to get on the cover of Vogue…

6. above-par says:

Kanye seems to be having a very large influence on this family.

7. Crystal says:

How do we know she’s going to a business meeting? Just curious…

8. iheartkeya says:

I agree that pumps would’ve been better. But I do like the black timbs, just with a different outfit.

I DON’T THINK SHE WOULD ARRIVE TO A BUSINESS MTG DRESSED THIS WAY. I LOVE KOURTNEY MORE SO THAN ANY OF THE SISTERS…SHE ALWAYS LOOKS CUTE TO ME.. AND I AGREE SHE DOESN’T SEEM LIKE SHE TRIES TOO HARD. AND I LOVE THAT ABOUT ANYONE! STICK TO YOU :)

She look cute its a dress down outfit