December 4th, 2013
Alicia Keys, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

A bronzed Alicia Keys was hard to miss at the Foxtel Music Channels Summer Launch! She arrived in a Bianca Spender Electric Blue Suit:

Alicia-Keys-Electric-Blue-Bianca-Spender-SuitShe offset her ensemble’s blue tones with pink lipstick and stud earrings.

Alicia-Keys-Bianca-Spender-suitThe color may be overwhelming for most folks, but I have to say the look definitely caught my attention. This is certainly not the most worst look we’ve seen on Alicia. Right?

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Alicia-Keys-Electric-Blue-Bianca-Spender-Suit

~Cliché

Images: Getty

10 Responses to “Hot! Or Hmm…: Alicia Keys’s Foxtel Music Channels Summer Launch Bianca Spender Electric Blue Suit”

1. Jazzy says:

I’m gonna have to say Hmmmmm…The color is very pretty and yes the look catches your eye. But, the fit of the suit is extremely unflattering. The coat is OBVIOUSLY not supposed to be closed in the middle. It actually looks like it was fastened with a safety pin. Hmph…I’ll pass.

2. Katheirne says:

Hmmm…Janelle Monae and Robin Thicke love child? I say hmmm also because I agree with Jazzy. The electric blue is beautiful, but the fit is all wrong.

3. fly won says:

Yes, I wish the fit on the suit jacket was more cinched. However after seeing this sateen suit and the Green one Angela Simmons posed it, I’m on the HUNT!

4. Westafricanmutt says:

She needs a REAL STYLIST. SMH

5. The truth says:

This material is hard to sell especially in such a bold and bright color. It’s puckering and wrinkling way too much.

6. Jameca says:

I love this look! She nailed it.

7. Dobe says:

“…not the most worst look?” Now c’mon, Cliche, you know better than that.

Anywho, I love this look on Alicia. Such a beautiful color.

8. Grace says:

The color is beautiful but the fit is a disaster. She NEVER gets it right.

9. hillary says:

I love it! She is not a skeleton like some celebs and she is flaunting her curves in a completely bang’n way! Colour=tick, aussie designer =big tick xx