December 2nd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Laura Govan bet on sexy black lace for the Game’s 34th Birthday Party, rocking a $791 Bustier and Pencil Skirt set by Maria Lucia Hohan for the festivities:
_laura-govan-maria-lucia-hohan-lace-ensemble the game birthday party
The boudoir inspired ensemble is fashioned out of double sided lace:
Laura Govan's The Game Birthday Party Maria Lucia Hohan Cotton Lace Bustier and Pencil Skirt
I love it! It’s giving me Kim Kardashian in Ermanno Scervino, which we all know was a hot look!
2  laura govan maria lucia hohan lace ensemble
What do you think?

_laura-govan-maria-lucia-hohan-lace-ensemble the game birthday party
Images: WENN

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Laura Govan’s The Game Black Tie Birthday Party Maria Lucia Hohan Cotton Lace Bustier and Pencil Skirt”

Love.

2. I love this…I’d totally wear it!

3. Vicks says:

Did anyone notice (a) the belly area is not that tight to bear open and (b) the back fat behind the bralette? I’m just sayin…

4. Kitty B. says:

The outfit is hot but not on Laura! I’ll be happy when she stops trying to show what shouldn’t been shown or what she doesnt have, SMH!

5. Gaudi says:

Amazing & elegant dress. I love it!

6. Shirley says:

Lol @ Vicks, girl I sees it! The attire is nice. If my body was in top shape, I would rock something like that.

Concur the back fat behind the bralette… cute until then…

8. mnrodgers says:

why couldnt she just let Kim K have her all white glory? she had to shame the outfit by re-wearing it (poorly) in all black?! not a fan…

I saw it Vicks!

Omg you right Vicki. Maybe she should have worn a girdle to tighten that area. BUT if she feels confident enough to wear it and not care hey go for it.

11. trasee halll says:

I need to find out about Tiffany’s dress and perhaps a look for less! Pleeeaaasse! :)

12. NYC chick says:

Body not perfect but she looks good!