December 2nd, 2013
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Nikki from the Bahamas

I don’t know if you know, but I’m part Bahamian! So it is with great joy that I present Bahamian Bombshell, Nikki:
bahamian bombshell
She says, “ I’m a small town island girl with a great love for fashion.”
5 nikki from the bahamas.jpg
“My style is feminine and chic…”

4 nikki from the bahamas.jpg
“… and I’m always looking for new ways to perfect my art.”

nikki from the bahamas
” I have a Bachelor’s degree in banking in finance; working for the Bahamas Government on a 9-5 but I’m an aspiring freelance style artist.”

3 nikki from the bahamas.jpg
” I believe in style and beauty; fashion is simply one of my outlets to happiness.”
2 nikki from the bahamas.jpg
Nice description! I love that leopard dress.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
23 comments

23 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Nikki from the Bahamas”

1. Cookie says:

I thought one needed to submit 6-8 photos. I only count 4. The cutout black dress shows up twice!

2. Bailey says:

Not good, but not awful. I guess her style is okay for a small town island girl. I like the leopard dress look the best.

3. Pearl says:

I quite like her style. It really suits her, especially with the evening gown. Not sure about the leopard skie dress though!

She kinda reminds me of a plus sized Marlo wearing Asos clothes.

Mehh not good but whatever

6. BougieHippie says:

Nice shape! Love her looks just not her makeup. Needs to be toned down a bit and maybe go for a matte finish due to her oily skin.

7. dippedingodiva says:

I’m so tired of seeing people wear body con dresses and the same gucci imitation shoes and call themselves a bombshell. None of these looks scream bombshell to me, only disaster. Her outfits are all over the place and the same makeup for every outfit. Ugh I just can’t

8. Blue Ivy Carter says:

This is all Asos and Instagram inspired, follow the trend facade. Theres is NOTHING that stands out. The knuckle is out, the bidy con dress is soooo out, the camo pants need to go, and lets not get into the bag. Can someone explain to me the definition of a bombshell.

9. mnrodgers says:

she dresses cute…she has a beautiful figure and showcased it well….however the hair was…tattered…and the makeup was totally in excess…i would love to see her work on these things and re-submit…

frosty light eyeshadows need to stay below the crease, especially when applied on darker skin because it can look “clowny” in pictures…if it is above the crease it needs to be blended in really well…also…blot your skin because you take a picture with flash! her skin looks amazing and smooth…but it looked really oily in a lot of those pictures…grabbing a napkin or papertowel and pressing it to the t zone would greatly have improved the overall look…

but pretty girl and great body nonetheless! :)

10. heyyall says:

Nice shape style is ok.

11. toots says:

nice shape island girl but style is normal nothing special being from the islands i know how hard it is to look cute and stay cool while wearing heels…but this is avg…….

12. Blah says:

Nice Shape…style is typical early 20s gear…tight dresses, cheap heels, and trendy looks. Nothing timeless or classic….keep your day job please.

13. Kam Kam says:

Ugh the hair!! Long hair, real or waxy weaved, is not for everybody!

The clothes are just o-kay… nothing to write home about.

I like the black dress and she has a lovely figure.

14. Candace says:

-_-

15. Nikki says:

Thank you ladies so much for the constructive criticism and your opinion on my style and for beauty tips. I’m always trying to learn and be better each day. Claire you are the best!!!Thanks a million I am humbled and honored!

16. Tifani says:

Hmmmmmm, I’ll pass on this one!

17. Natasha says:

Points to Nikki for keeping it classy with all the digs. Without constantly packing powder on your face I’m not sure how feasible (or skin-friendly) it is to keep a bit of oil or sweat at bay.

Liked the red/black dress. In fact, she has a few nice pieces (like the denim top). Cute girl.

18. Sparkling Pretty says:

@ Nikki, you have a nice shape and I like a few of your pieces. Your skintone is GORGEOUS.

Your classy response to being posted is so REFRESHING!!

19. Sparkling Pretty says:

Also may I share a tip for all of my self mositurizing “Oily” divas??

milk of magnesium as your face primer before foundation, after sunscreen is the T R U T H!

20. LadyShawann says:

I wish you would have shown us some work looks. I like both the dress looks & your nails.

21. Minx says:

MESSY BOOTS! She looks like a dancehall queen who didn’t win. sorry.

22. nyc chick says:

not the worst but needs work. i like the black cut out dress

23. Veronica Lodge says:

Her positive and classy response alone makes her a bombshell. Congratulations on that degree!