November 19th, 2013
Accessories, Christian Louboutin, Shopping
Shoe Lust: Christian Louboutin Spring 2014

Though we’re in the throes of winter, Christian Louboutin has loads of Spring ready shoes on deck, offering laser cuts, lace details, nautical inspired stripes, and spiked embellishments.
Christian-Louboutin-Geo-striped-pump-Spring-2014
Christian-Louboutin-Pigalace-pump

Christian-Louboutin-Farfamesh-sandal

PVC comes into play on pumps mixing patent and white leather, popping up on panels and playing alongside mirrored silver streaks.
Christian-Louboutin-Djalouzi-pumps

Christian-Louboutin-Aqua-Ronda-sandal
Christian-Louboutin-Air-Chance-slingback-pump

Christian-Louboutin-Paralili-slingback

Booties are fantastically fun, boasting multicolored studs and cute cut outs.
Christian-Louboutin-Amazona-bootie

Christian-Louboutin-Snakilta-studded-boots-Spring-2014
Laser cut lace ups take center stage, as do ankle strap stunners in gold glitter.
Christian-Louboutin-Christian-Louboutin-Impera-nude-pump

Christian-Louboutin-Valnina-Sandals-Spring-2014

Christian-Louboutin-Impera-pump
The standard ‘So Kate’ is reimagined in new colors and fabrications, including luxurious python.
Christian-Louboutin-So-Kate-pump-red-corazon

Christian-Louboutin-So-Kate-pump-Silver1

Christian-Louboutin-So-Kate-stiped-python-pump

Christian-Louboutin-So-Kate-nude-patent-leather-pump

Christian-Louboutin-So-Kate-aquamarine-Spring-2014

Christian-Louboutin-Spring-2014-Pigalle-Python-Pump
A few of these hot steppers are available now! Get your order in below:

And see the rest here:

See any wardrobe musts?
Spied @ShoeRazzi

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Shoe Lust: Christian Louboutin Spring 2014”

1. jeda says:

shoegasm

2. TheCaseGirl says:

*bows head*
    Lord I come to you today, thanking the shoe heavens above for the Christian Louboutin Spring 2014 collection. YALL DID THAT Lord. AMEN!
    P.s Lord Christmas is around the corner, lay it on one of my families heart that I need a few pair. Yess!!

No but seriously! I saw at least 6 pair that I NEED!

3. T1K says:

Most are very gorgeous… But I can already see those skittles looking booties being worn by the Keysha Diors and the Blac chynas. My fave is the nautical themed ones especially the clear one!

4. mi manning says:

be still, my heart!

5. Brandon says:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @TheCaseGirl “lay it on my families hearts” I can’t deal!

6. Sha says:

I want them to go away!! There really is no value in them anymore. But, because I’m a slave to fashion….

I do love the blue python!!!! WHEW!!!

7. Crystal says:

Christian over here giving zero cares about my bank account tho.

8. I need th infrmation we’re I can shop here in namibia pls or can I shop on line give me infrmation pls

9. joy Kendi says:

I WANT I WANT I WANT

10. kokobrown19 says:

Feet hurt just from looking…