November 14th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Hudson
By Faith

Jennifer Hudson’s pixie is in full flourish, and the songstress showed it off while at her Hollywood Walk Of Fame star ceremony. For the momentous occasion, she paired a Stella McCartney Resort 2014 Little White Dress with Gianvito Rossi White PVC Pumps:

Check out her dress on the brand’s Resort 2014 runway.

stella-mccartney-resort-2014

Pretty!

jennifer-hudson-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star-ceremony-stella-mccartney-resort-2014-dress-gianvito-rossi-pumps-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

jennifer-hudson-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star-ceremony-stella-mccartney-resort-2014-dress-gianvito-rossi-pumps-2

*Charlize Theron also sported this frock last month. Who wore it better?

charlize-theron-2013-variety-power-of-women-event-stella-mccartney-dress-falabella-clutch

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Jennifer Hudson’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Ceremony Stella McCartney Resort 2014 Little White Dress and Gianvito Rossi White PVC Pumps”

I really do love JHud, but NO MA’AM on this dress selection! Even though she’s lost a lot of weight in recent years, her legs are definitely not her best feature–she has no tone. With that said, this mini number is not flattering in any way shape or form. FAIL.

2. MelyB says:

I’m so happy for Jennifer. I love her hair & makeup and the dress is cute for this occasion – my only negative comment re JHud’s fashion is that she seems to want to wear clothes that show off the weight loss as opposed to wearing what she is comfortable in.

And in regards to legs – there are plenty of people whose legs are not their best features – JLo for one (she has chicken legs imo) but I guess they get a pass because their style is so fierce.

3. S says:

I like the pixie cut on Jennifer more than anything. I must agree not everyone can pull off the mini dress look. The pigeon toe stance doesn’t help either, but she can’t help that. Overall the look is nice.

4. k says:

I like Jenni’s cut alot. I like the dress too although I think Charlize rocked it better with the shoes and clutch. Charlize is gorgeous!

And congrats Jennifer on your star. That is a huge feat and very well deserved sister.

I think people say what Im about to say extermly loosy HOWEVER: This is the best I have EVER saw this chick look…no hideous lace wigs..make-up on point…and she has a star on the walk of fame!! SHE LOOKS GREAT!!

WOW CONGRATS JHUD!!

6. Sha says:

She looks really good here. Love everything from head to toe.

Very sophisticated and polished.

7. Gamecockfan says:

Love this!!

8. simplyjess says:

Congrats on her Hollywood star but as usual, she never woos me and always tries too hard and fail.

9. Kisha says:

I usually refrain from using the term “haters,” but that is exactly what some of you are. This woman looks stunning. Flawless skin and makeup, and the dress looks beautiful on her.

10. Grace says:

She’s gorgeous! However, not feeling this dress on her…

11. Westafricanmutt says:

First time she has looked good in a long while. Love the dress, shoes, and hair cut. CUTE!

12. Kim M says:

I’m rooting for Jennifer but she needs a whole new glam squad (hair, makeup, stylist, etc)