October 22nd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Rihanna
Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Instagram Greece Joyrich x Giza Spring 2014 Look
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

For her lastest insta-shoot, Rihanna sported a set of separates from Joyrich‘s Spring 2014 collaboration with Giza :

rihanna-greece-joyrich-giza-spring-2014

Joyrich confirmed via Instagram that Rih was indeed rocking pieces from the forthcoming collection, completing her look with a pair of Miu Miu embellished flats.

rihanna-joyrich-giza-spring-2014

Oh, Robyn, you make everything look good! There are lots of girls who wouldn’t be able to pull this off (self included, sadly), but of course Ms. Fenty rocked it!

What do you think?

rihanna-greece-joyrich-giza-spring-2014
~Jihan

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Instagram Greece Joyrich x Giza Spring 2014 Look”

1. Tallulah says:

What’s with all the staged photos lately? Trying to turn her instagram into Beyonce or something? Hiring photographer to follower her around and document her life etc.

What happened to all the smoking weed, posting pics in thongs, and badgal pics? Know she’s all going to visit cultural places etc. Trying to turn over a new leaf?

2. iloveshoes says:

@Tallulah that comparison is so corny. Just corny.

Don’t care for the outfit. It’s basic. Ri looking beautiful tho.

3. Fashionistodee says:

@tallulah another lame hater I see.. I rarely comment but she’s on tour and as much as she post those pics she post just as much photos like this so what does it matter she slays

Lets not forget that she’s in Greece. This outfit is Greece, Mykonos Islands appropriate. I think she looks very effortless. I myself wouldn’t wear this at all but then again my curvy body isn’t made for it. I thinks she dresses spectacular for her frame.

5. Choco aka Hippie says:

Not a fan and not a concern about who thinks I’m hating because I won’t co-sign!

6. Melissa says:

She is taking all these pictures for a book she is bringing out in the near future about her life travels so far.

7. Morgan says:

So simple yet fashionable. People will hate.

8. Shayla says:

Rih is undeniably gorge! This is good, clean fashion fun, but the Abu Dhabi mosque shoot was untouchable. I’m happy for her or anyone that’s gets to do IT on the level she does IT! Go Girl!

9. pow says:

I wonder if Rihanna gets paid by the brands for taking these pictures. Her photos always look so editorial to me.

LOVE THE DARK HAIR & RED NAILS! : )

11. MAJOR says:

I’m getting soo tired of seeing this….next!

12. Peaches says:

Love the photo, all haters get lost!