October 8th, 2013
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Angela Simmons declared it a “Dolce & Gabbana” kind of day yesterday in rainy New York! She posed under an oversized umbrella in Times Square in a $775 Pussybow Shirt and $675 High Waisted Pants by the Italian brand:
Angela Simmons's Instagram Dolce & Gabbana Pussy Bow Shirt and High Waist Wool Trousers
Her ecru silk shirt features a classic collar with a ribbon pussy bow tie, long sleeves with button cuffs, and a front button fastening.
Her wool trousers have a high waist and a tapered leg.
Angela Simmons's Instagram Dolce & Gabbana Pussy Bow Shirt and High Waisted Wool Trousers 1
A red lip would’ve made this look pop, but it’s a cute conservative ensemble nonetheless.
Recreate it here:

Hot! or Hmm…?
Get even more of Angela’s looks in our On Site Shop.
**Need a look for less? Get it below:

16 Responses to “Get the Look: Angela Simmons’s Instagram Dolce & Gabbana Pussy Bow Shirt and High Waisted Wool Trousers”

1. tasha says:

Yeah its not a flattering look of the high waisted and that flowy top.

2. southern says:

looks good on her. a red lip would have been too predictable for me

3. Kandy says:

I love Angela…I think this looks really good on her.

4. Meika says:

I like the look but would love if you’d include a look for less….

5. Claire says:

@Meika Done!

6. The Real Deal says:

it a “Dolce & Gabbana” kind of day —-I guess it was for a talentless rich kid…. does she not realize she is famous for absolutly nothing but her fathers name ???

and now I shall be called a hater……

7. Adonis says:

@TheREALDEAL This is a blog that opens up forums to discuss fashion. We’re discussing her outfit, not her life story. Please keep all of your bitter thoughts to yourself. I’m pretty sure if you were Angela, you’d be unashamed of your blessings as well, regardless of whether your parents had a helping hand in them or not. I hate the “crabs in a barrel” mentality. Some one has obtained success in their life – smile about & be happy for them rather than attempt to discover reasons why they don’t deserve it.

8. sweetie says:

I love the trousers, about time i get myself a louboutin pigalle.

9. NFLGoodwitch says:

Love this look. Nice change up from some of the stuff I’ve been seeing from her and others. She’s definitely one of my favorite fashionistas.

10. Ashley says:

I like it. I agree with Southern, red lip would have been predictable.

11. April says:

I wish some people would stop monitoring other comments. Let them say what they want get over it. Geesh

12. NYC chick says:

I totally agree with April.

And, I think Angela looks fantastic here

PERFECTO

14. binks says:

YESS to this look! I agree with @Meika with a look for less post on this look! and I agree with southern with the red lip being predictable.

15. Mikkel says:

Why shouldn’t they be called out? If they’re willing to express their bitterness towards a complete stranger why would they be exempt from feedback as well?

16. Jadore says:

@April you say that only to comment on what ANOTHER person has said, that person too was saying “what they want” . So how about setting a prime example and why dont YOU get over it and why dont YOU stop monitoring comments while you are at it.

Angela looks very nice.

All other comments that are not focused on the fashion aspect of this post are petty and pointless. Ciao.