October 5th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Jennifer Hudson, Kerry Washington, On the Scene
On the Scene: Variety’s 5th Annual Power of Women Event
By Faith

Some of the hottest ladies in Hollywood were in attendance at Variety’s 5th Annual Power of Women Event in Beverly Hills. From some of this year’s must-see TV actresses to songstresses and film stars, the stylish starlets definitely made some fashion statements while keeping it all classy.

Let’s get into the night’s ensembles shall we?

kerry-washington-2013-variety-power-of-women-event-vince-camuto-dress-christian-louboutin-pumps

Kerry Washington is having quite the week isn’t she? She shined at the event in a Vince Camuto dress and Christian Louboutin Malabar Pumps. Cute!

jennifer-hudson-2013-variety-power-of-women-event-yigal-azrouel-peplum-dress-saint-laurent-pumps

Jennifer Hudson opted for a $1,050 Yigal Azrouel Peplum Dress and $825 Saint Laurent Janis Trimmed Cap Toe Pumps. I would’ve preferred nude patent leather pointed-toe pumps here…

jessica-alba-2013-variety-power-of-women-event-dior-dress-clutch-jimmy-choo-myth-sandals

Jessica Alba showed off her toned physique in a Christian Dior strapless dress, clutch from the French fashion house, and a pair of $895 Jimmy Choo Myth Sandals.

charlize-theron-2013-variety-power-of-women-event-stella-mccartney-dress-falabella-clutch

It was all about the classic color palette of black and white for Charlize Theron in a Stella McCartney dress and clutch. She’s beyond beautiful.

ana-ortiz-2013-variety-power-of-women-event

Ana Ortiz is making the rounds this week! She opted for traditional femininity in a Christopher Kane Resort 2013 printed flare dress and patent mary jane pumps.

hannah-simone-2013-variety-power-of-women-event-oscar-de-la-renta-dress

Last, but certainly not least was Hannah Simone who skewed a bit conservative in an Oscar de la Renta dress. She’s gorgeous nonetheless!

That’s all folks! Any looks catch your eye?

13 Responses to “On the Scene: Variety’s 5th Annual Power of Women Event”

1. Taj says:

Everyone looked beautiful but I especially loved Kerry and Jennifer’s looks.

2. Honeybrown says:

I love Kerry’s look !!! I’m a fan of Vince Camuto’s pieces.

3. JT says:

I like that Kerry straightened her hair. I also love Jennifer Hudson’s smile in this picture. I think that Jennifer looks more polished and coordinated in this pic than I have ever seen her before. I hope that she keeps up the matching and coordinating colors because it is a vast improvement.

4. Shirley says:

All of these ladies look fab!!!

5. entrefashionista says:

These ads are getting out of control!! I hate having to “x” out of them on every pic to see one of my fave parts of an ensemble-the shoes! I understand this is a business, but please reconsider adding so many.

6. Valerie says:

YES! The Kerry I stan for is on her way back. That look on The Daily Show had me worried and Lettermen was just alright. But this look, this look has restored my faith in Ms. Washington (or rather Mrs. Asomugha) ^.^

7. NYC chick says:

Charlize, Jen and Hannah look particularly nice. Kerry is a little boring.

8. kateee says:

Everyone looks stunning in this post.
    Kerry- Can’t do any wrong
    Jennifer- Slow claps for her. Amazing!!! And she got the hair right

9. yonaton says:

everyone looks beautiful!

10. I’m here for Kerry. Jennifer looks good, but her shoes are wrong.

11. they all look so pretty…but Charlize Theron is everything! Loving how her hair is growing out.

12. Morgan says:

This is the best Kerry Washington and Jennifer Hudson has ever looked.

13. Westafricanmutt says:

Charlize wins for me here. She looks flawless. Somebody help Jennifer Hudson. SMH