October 1st, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Who Wore it Better
When Did She Wear it Better? Kim Kardashian in Céline’s Fall 2013 Pink Coat
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Kim Kardashian made her way through Paris earlier today wearing the same Céline Fall 2013 Coat she first wore a little over a week ago.

When-Did-She-Wear-it-Better-Kim-Kardashian-in-Celine-Fall-2013-coat

This time around she tapped the denim on denim trend and her favorite $645 Saint Laurent Suede Pumps to rock with her coat. Originally, she wore a white top, matching pants, Azzedine Alaïa Circle Sandals, and a Balenciaga City Tote.

Her coat was modeled with grey pieces on the runway.

celine-fall-2013The denim on denim trend is in my top 2 of the season. However, I’m feeling her first look just a little bit more.

What do you think? When did she wear it better?

Kim-Kardashian-Paris-Celine-Fall-2013-Pink-Coat

kim-kardashian-hakkasan-restaurant-celine-fall-2013-coat-balenciaga-tote-azzedine-alaia-circle-sandals

Kim-Kardashian-Paris-Celine-Coat

~Cliché

22 Responses to “When Did She Wear it Better? Kim Kardashian in Céline’s Fall 2013 Pink Coat”

1. LA says:

girl leave yo face alone

2. AH says:

Both looks are pretty terrible. The coat has no shape or structure whatsoever and the color washes her out.

3. Hater says:

This coat is boss! And it would look even bosser on me! Ha! Nice work Celine (Ms. Philo)…

ISN’T CELINE ONE OF THE BRANDS THAT DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE BEAUTY OF WOEMN OF COLOR IN THEIR RUNWAYS? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PROMOTE ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THEM? WHEN WILL WE STAND BEHIND SOMETHING RATHER THAN JUST TALKING ABOUT IT?

5. I cant DEAAALL!!!! says:

anonymous slyly has a point.

ANYWAY Both outfits are horrible. THAT COAT IS SOOOO BOSSY!That coat is amazeballs but she just destroyed it (not in a good way). Please Lord let someone else do this coat justice.

6. Empress says:

Bring back the dark hair Kimmy!

7. sammi says:

She looks great both times.

8. candylicker says:

She looks terrible, like a busty washed-up pig. So dissapointed kimmy :(

9. special zebra says:

screw Celine.

Omg that poor girl looks tired in the face.

11. lolani says:

I thought we wernt giving these people any shine on here as a sign of solidarity………beside that ugly coat doesnt deserve a mention its just a ugly pea coat

12. Shayla says:

I’m with everyone else. I don’t give a d@mn how fly the coat is, since Celine (Ms. Philo) has absolutely no respect for us or our beauty, she does not deserve our $$$. I will NEVER KNOWINGLY support an establishment of any kind that isn’t supportive (exhibiting) of diversity in such a GLOBAL industry. I wonder if Kanye ponders what he is condoning when he is sitting front row at a show he doesn’t see any models that resemble (brown skinned) his mother…just a thought.

13. Emma says:

Miranda Kerr and Karolina Kurkova would style that coat perfectly. They are tall and thin enough to pull it off. Same for Rihanna. Kim should just get pregnant again or do some more plastic surgery and be in hiding again!

14. Madison says:

Kim and Celine can kick rocks.

15. TAMMY M. says:

Wow, with a few bitter Celine (shocking as how Celine is not the only label to not embrace diversity but there are no overwhelming designer protests on the rest of this site) comments, this appears to have bordered on to a Kim hating trolls page!

In the spirit of keeping it focused on the fashion, I actually like the casual white outfit w/ the coat. Not really a total fan of the denim look.

I like that Kim is keeping her fashion at the moment, new mommy chic. Casual and comfortable with a little pop of high end couture here and there!

16. Lolani says:

@Tammy WRONG Claire or one of the staff did a write up about the issue and it was suggested that a list would be comprised for us to view of designers that dont use black or ethnic models in there shows celine was the focus of that article we could care less who is wearing it.

17. Shayla says:

@ Tammy M

Point well taken. And your critique of the jacket/outfit is on point, I agree. But please don’t mistake my commentary as bitter. I feel the exact same way about any & everyone who isn’t supporting the beauty in diversity. Celine (Ms. Philo) happened to be (just) one of the brands that was mentioned & I remembered (as well as Louis Vuitton, Chanel & Donna Karan). As I learn more about myself, I’m learning to support those who value who I am as well.

18. L.C. says:

I thought I was the only one who noticed the change in her face, maybe it’s the hair! Kimmy Cakes STOP taking notes from KW!

19. Camillia says:

Not having diversity in fashion is nothing new, it’s not acceptable by any standards, but it’s not new. I don’t like either look. I wish she would die her hair back dark. This hair color washes her out.

20. CaliTee says:

I like both looks w/o the coat.

21. Outlookbunch says:

I like the white outfit better, but the boobs in the denim one make it look better lol.