September 30th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
By Faith

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are taking Paris by storm! Kim was seen heading to dinner with her boyfriend in a Tom Ford patent pencil skirt and her favorite Azzedine Alaïa Circle Sandals:

S

Are you feeling Kim’s blonde ‘do? I’m liking the root-y look on her. She completed her ensemble with a lightning bolt necklace, similar to this $187 Jennifer Zeuner Bolt Diamond piece.

S

We’ve seen her sandals on countless celebrities, showcasing the brand’s suede circle detailing.

Azzedine-Alaia-Circle-Detail-sandals

Recreate Kim’s look with the below pieces.

Simple and chic! I’d wear this in a heartbeat.

Would you sport it?

S

*Kim was spotted out and about earlier in the day in another nude ensemble. Thoughts on her other getup?

kim-kardashian-paris

41 Responses to “Get the Look: Kim Kardashian’s Paris Tom Ford Patent Pencil Skirt and Azzedine Alaïa Circle Sandals”

1. Shayla says:

Love the outfit on her. Hate the blonde hair. I’m actually over phony blonde hair on all the celebs. Kim looks exotic (Armenian) & her features stand out much more when framed by her beautiful, naturally dark mane.

2. sweetie says:

She looks beautiful, theres nothing wrong with new parents spending quality time together.

3. baby bee says:

I like her hair and her outfits. She still has some weight to shed, which I’m sure she will by the end of the year… Kanye just bugs me and why does he look so gay ALL the time???

I love the simplicity of her outfit. Off topic but how come she never carries a purse?? Like ever!

5. Minnesota says:

I dislike the blond hair on Kim. Unfortunately, in my opinion, she has started where she left off when she was pregnant; her fashion choice (Kanye’s)are questionable. I can’t stand them together. Did he tell her not to smile, ever?

6. sammi says:

Love the shoes. She looks good.

They look fantastic

8. Sassncurlz says:

Overall she looks great I just wish that she would go back to her darker hair color. That blond does nothing for her features but washes her out.

9. JT says:

Shayla, Sweetie, for your information white women dye their hair blond all the time and there are plenty of “White” people with dark hair and no one blinks an eye when they decide to try look red Irish or Swedish blond. Kim looks great with the blond. It’s funny how women can dye their hair darker but white women get offended when a hot minority woman dyes her hair blond. The blond compliments her skin tone and I’m sure most NATURALLY blond haired women wish they had her BODY. If whites can dye their hair dark than it can go the other way too for minority women.

10. Lolani says:

did I miss something when did kim become a minority woman she is white….

11. I hate both outfits and the blonde hair. Booo.

12. Lila says:

@ Lolani I know! I’ve seen sooooo many people leave comments saying that she’s not white, she’s Armenian. wtf does that even mean? Kim kardashian is a white woman.

Lol @ the lady calling kim a minority. She is no minority sweetheart.

14. C.elle says:

kim looking tired af.

15. Karma says:

I almost choked on my green tea..Honey , dating a black person does not make Kim a minority . Clearly that woman is white AF.

16. Hater says:

Nice outfit indeed and yes once and for all Kimberly is caucasian (hint, google or wikipedia helps!)!

@Baby Bee
    My sentiments exactly!

17. YaBish says:

@babybee -___- @ the gay comment. The stigma that’s attach to male’s who love fashion is unfair *welp*, dnt understand that.

@Anonymous Yeah, the 50(+) Celine’s/Birkin’s she own aren’t purses.

Back to the post My fav celeb couple. I like Kim fashion Pre-Ye and her hair black. However she is still fab with her style/hair now.

18. Aya says:

I’m starting to really like her. I like this look. Him not feeling the look. But love him!

19. Koko says:

I think a big difference in the hair color working for her is if she had some tight curls.

20. McKenzie says:

I dunno, Kim always seems to have this just got done having sex and rolled outta bed look to me. Love the shoes tho…

21. Shakera says:

I don’t mind the blonde. I prefer the black. & I love nudes so… I basically love both looks. & I’m not here for Kanye.

sidenote:

JT, what are you even talking about? You just wrote a whole speech that doesn’t even pertain to what Shayla said. Last I checked, Kim Kardashian was a white woman.

KIM IS DA SHIZNIEE! : )

23. bella says:

she looks great & FBD is not just for black people.

24. Ambi says:

Somebody just made Kim’s ultimate dream come true!! MINORITY?!?!?!?! Ha! Comedy!!!!!!!

25. Emma says:

@JT: Kim K is NOT a minority. She is a white woman. Armenian is NOT a race. My childhood friend is half Congolese half Armenian, bi racial black and white.

26. Hater says:

On another note -> CLAIRE: Who is this skirt actually by???

27. smv says:

I dont like it. looks sloppy. Exotic looking women and blond hair dont mix.

28. Steph says:

I want to know more about the skirt! Who is the designer? Any affordable dupes?

29. Noirre says:

I don’t like her as a blonde.

30. Yasmin says:

Jt, most white people have shades that commonly range from dark to light.Not all white people are blonde. Black people,not so much.What a silly point.

31. C says:

JT-you sound ignorant AF.I’ve never heard of any white woman giving a damn if someone who is not white dyes their hair blonde. And news flash not only Swedes have blonde hair and Irish don’t only have red hair. There are Italians with natural red hair and Polish people with blonde hair. “It’s funny how women can dye their hair darker but white women get offended when a hot minority woman dyes her hair blond.”

32. KITANA says:

White women are minorities? Thats news to me LMAO! Anywho I think Kim looks ok. That hair is bad though

33. Sha says:

They look really good. I do not like blond hair on Kimberly. It does nothing for her.

34. Sha says:

For the record…Kimberly is a woman of color. Armenians are a mix of backgrounds. Assyrians, Indo-Europeans, and Middle Easterners. She is NOT Caucasian. Your ethnicity is determined by your Father.

So, there you have it. She is a mixed. Which makes her a woman of color. Anything NOT Caucasian is considered a person of color.

I love both outfits and I think she looks great as a new mom. She definitely looks better with her dark hair, but she wanted a hair change after going through a big life change and I support that in any of my fellow ladies!

36. DannielleS says:

She looks good. I hate the fit of her white tshirt and the fact that it is so sheer that you can see her bra, BUT I love the nudes she is wearing!

37. Frost says:

Interesting conversation, but I have to be compelled to say that the comment ‘Your ethnicity is determined by your father’ is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. If a person is of more than one race/ethnicity, why would you only consider yourself to be of one identity (your father)?

On a more relevant note, love the nude looks! Great for Fall.

38. I cant DEAAALL!!!! says:

this debate about her ethnicity is the most stupidest thing I have seeen in a while! so steeewwwpid it is actually unthinkable.

She is W.H.I.T.E. That is all. Case Closed.

BACK to the fashion. Great shoes. That is all I will say.

39. S says:

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians)

Armenians (Armenian: հայեր, hayer [hɑˈjɛɾ]) are an ethnic group native to the Armenian Highland.

The Armenian Highland lies in the highlands surrounding Mount Ararat, the highest peak of the region. In the Bronze Age, several states flourished in the area of Greater Armenia, including the Hittite Empire (at the height of its power).

As far as I can see Armenian origins come from a part of the world that many would consider people of color. Personally, I don’t give two _hits about Kim K.’s ethnic origins. I do like the neutral tones of her outfits above.

40. Kris says:

Kim looks terrible! point.blank.period. Even though I hate the show, I did like her sense of fashion pre-Kanye.

@Sha, yeah Armenian’s may be a mix of backgrounds..but she still takes advantage of white privilege in the U.S.A.
    so she is white in my book. I would not group her in the same category as women of color.

41. haute_shopaholic says:

Love the simplicity of the outfit.

She looks hella tired, new mommy problems, I suppose.

Her hair looks dead, she should probably go back to dark..meh