September 29th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

It was a celeb filled event at the Givenchy Spring 2014 Fashion Show! Ciara was (naturally) in attendance rocking a $1,054 Givenchy Abstract Print Sweater:

Ciara-Givenchy-Sweater-Givenchy-Spring-2014-ShowHer sweater features a crew neck, long sleeves with ribbed cuffs, a multi colored abstract print and a ribbed hem.

Givenchy-Abstract-Print-SweaterUp for the splurge? Get yours here.

Lily Collins was also in attendance rocking a $1,375 Givenchy Bambi and Female Form Black Sweater, similar to what Monica Brown wore on Friday.

Lily-Collins-Ciara-Givenchy-Spring-2014-Fashion-ShowKimye  was in the building to show love for Riccardo. Kim wore custom Givenchy. She divulged via Instagram that the look was made for her the night before. Boss!

Paris Fashion Week, Givenchy show, Paris. 29th September 2013Hot! I’m also very much into Yeezy’s shoes/boots!

What do you think?

~Cliché

24 Responses to “Splurge: Ciara’s Givenchy Spring 2014 Fashion Show Givenchy Abstract Print Sweater”

1. monica says:

Netty looks fool in that stripper on easter sunday skirt.

2. Ema says:

Ow Ciara is back to blonde and looks amazing

3. NYC chick says:

Ciara’s hair looks awesome. Kim looks rather mature in this shot

Slayyyyy me CiCi

Kim’s outfit really looks like it was made the night before and Ciara looks a fool.

6. Boss if Half if Me says:

Wow what happened to Kim? Kim and Kanye are now the least stylish couple they Really try extremely hard. Kanye looks like Count Blacula,dreadful and I saw Kim’s entire outfit while she was standing up it was wrinkled and ill fitting . What’s going on with this woman I wonder and why does she wear wool coats in L.A. to dinner.Just strange.

7. Brandon says:

Gaucho pants are coming back?

Ciara stole the show to be honest

9. The hell is Ciara wearing? Kim looks an unhappy mess.

10. Dolostar says:

Cici is slaying everyone in her path. I love this look. It’s so fashion forward. Now, on to kimye, Kim try again sweetie. This dress was a mess. Love Kanyes shoes tho. Boop

11. Honeybrown says:

Everybody tried it !!!

12. Jei says:

Actually love Ciara’s look && glad she went back to this hair, it gives her life. Ye’s shoes are dope. That is all.

13. Shayla says:

All I know is I hope Kim & Kanye are genuinely happy together because as far as fashion goes, Kim dressed superbly (a bit too tight, but nonetheless superb) before they got together. This is another fashion miss for her & I’m rooting for her to get it back together after Baby. But if this is any indication of the future…I’d love the opportunity to be her new stylist! I love them together, but they need an immediate separation in the fashion department! Ciara, what the H@LL is this getup?

Kim does look a bit unhappy

15. Ja'me London says:

Ciara’s outfit is terrible but then again, I don’t like most haute couture items. Kim Kardashian looks very covered up. I cannot wait for her to get her body back. Kanye’s boots are everything.

16. Half of the boss of Me says:

Kim and Kanye really look outdated . They both look like they are going to a Goth Prom for the older set of people. What are those things on hs feet ? Kim needs to dress more appropriately for her figure from head to toe and Kanye can stop trying to be an over dressed hipster and dress more stylishly .

17. netro says:

kim dress is nice but looking little happy

18. iheartkeya says:

I wouldn’t like Ciara’s outfit on anyone else but she rocked it. She’s so beautiful, she looks like a model. I’m liking Kanye’s shoes and I have to see the full shot of Kim’s outfit to judge

Ciara is beautiful, but her outfit is a mess. Keep it real!

20. JayMilz says:

I love Ciara’s outfit it’s very fashion forward. The only thing I would criticize IS the end of that skirt, i don’t like the frilly bit, should have been designed more pencil skirt like, otherwise, YES!

21. TRONA says:

KIM LOOKS GREAT! KANYES BOOTS ARE SOOOOOOO SLICK!!! LOVE THEM!! CIARA LOOKS A DAMN MESS!! TRYING TO DO THE RHIANNA “THROW ON ANYTHING AND MAKE IT WORK” LOOK. NO MAAM! CICI CAN “WERK” A LOOK, BUT BURN THIS BLANCHE,ROSE, SOPHIA AND DOROTHY LOOKING SKIRT!! A MESS!! CICI YOU KNOW BETTER. THEN THOSE LONG ASS FEET OUT LIKE THAT! U KNOW U A LIL MANNISH SO NO SINGLE THIN BAND ACROSS THE FEET CICI! NO MAAM!

22. Sha says:

Ciara is slaying the nation!! She looks fresh, new, exciting & Amazing! I love her look!!

My Uncle Kanye’s shoes are EV REE Thing!!! My Uncle’s piece….She looks so thrown together and uncomfortable. And I know Ricardo, did not design that dress with those snags on the sleeve! LORDT!! Her shoes are cute….. I hate my Uncle’s piece with blonde hair..its just not for her.

23. Elle says:

Kim uses to dress so well before Kanye. Now she’s trying too hard just like him.

24. Elle says:

Used. Damn you thumb typing.