September 23rd, 2013
Fashion, Featured, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Naya Rivera, Rihanna, Solange Knowles, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Hey Bombers and Bombshells! Hope you had wonderful weekends. I spent most of mine going from my bed to the living room couch, lounging eating takeout and drinking cheap wine. Hopefully the weekend was more exciting for you guys– it was definitely more eventful for the rich & famous!

Weekend Hot! Or Hmm…- Kerry Washington, Rihanna, Solange Knowles, And More!-2
Check out their looks:

kerry-washinton-bafta-tea-partyKerry Washington was perfection as usual in Giambattista Valli and metallic-yet-somehow-still-nude Jean Michel Cazabat pumps. Her skin looks suspiciously amazing…

Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Sighting In Malibu - September 21, 2013

Gabrielle Union hit the beach with boo Dwaye Wade in a hot pink bikini. Wish my tummy looked like that!

rihanna-singapore-performance

Oh, Riri. The singer took the stage at the Singapore Formula One Grand Prix in a graphic shirtdress and sneakers moment, complete with cropped fishnet stockings. Hmm…

karolina-kurkova-amfar-milano-2013

Karolina Kurkova stunned in this all black Armani number at the amfAR Milano Gala this weekend.

naya-rivera-womens-health-run10-feed10-nyc

Naya Rivera‘s hair and makeup were perfection for a gal about to go for a run.  She was as athletic as she’s going to get for a public appearance at the Women’s Health Magazine RUN10 FEED10 NYC 10K Race. God bless her!

Bulgari Spring/Summer 2014 Accessories Collection

Frieda Pinto took a twirl in a head-to-toe Salvatore Ferragamo ensemble, at their Spring 2014 accessories presentation, alongside Andrea Riseborough.

willow-smith-whoh-9-22

Willow Smith is lucky to have parents who let her express herself though fashion! Her look wtih this Ralph Lauren button down is quirky, but I’m kind of digging it on a girl her age.

solange-knowles-in-soho
Solange Knowles traipsed through SoHo this weekend in an all-white ensemble completing her look with a colorblocked tote. Cute!
beyonce-blue-ivy-carter-puerto-rico
You know I’m always here for a little Blue Ivy mean muggin’! It looks like her superstar mum Beyoncé tried to appease her with an iPhone in some pricey Free City sweats. Where are her shoes?

christina-milian-dance-practice
Oh dear. It looks like sexy never stops for Christina Milian– even on the way to dance practice. I know these are her ‘reherasal clothes,’ but throw on a pair of ShoeDazzle‘s latest platforms, this could just as easily be one of those club looks I hate. Cute topknot, though!

~Jihan

photos: Getty, Zimbio, Splash

14 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Naya Rivera, Rihanna, Solange Knowles, and More!”

1. The Truth says:

Blue Ivy is pure cuteness! I live for her facial expressions.

2. justme says:

Well the hottest look of the week goes to the Bentley Christina arrived in.

3. LA says:

Blue is everything! Jihan you’re hilarious!

4. Amber says:

Bey always is barefoot..always

5. Blue Ivy Carter says:

OMG blue is so adorable…..wait thats me!!!

6. AforbritUK says:

Oh, Rir – no shade,eh? lol.

7. sam says:

why is willow hanging with 20something year olds

8. Ja'me London says:

Naya Rivera is everything. She’s near perfect. Kerry Washington usally has looks that I love but I cant say that I am impressed with this outfit at all. Beyonce is gaining weight. and for some reason, i actually like rihanna’s outfit for a performance. it’s like mid 90s tank girl style… i get it.

9. Delia says:

I’m kind of over Rih’s mullet, I like that Beyonce looks normal and I figure Naya is probably as dressed down as she’s going to get. Kerry still can’t do wrong in my eyes and I get where Christina is coming from, I’m just not going along lol. Oh Jihan I love your writing !!

10. Ashley says:

Blue is so very cute..Kerry has an amazingly suspicious glow…beautiful nonetheless…Ri is just going through a phase, so for her phase, she looks decent…I don’t see the big deal with that Naya Rivera, no shade at all because I don’t know anything about her, but I don’t get why everyone is on her??…Frieda on the other hand is and always will be gorgeous to me!! But I must agree with Justme…the Bentley is the best look of the week!

11. Chic Noir says:

Blue is looking more and more like her father with every post (yikes!), i wish Bey would put some shoes on and Solange looks like Prince from head-to-toe!

12. Kilode? says:

@Ashley…glee and Big Sean…and that thing she just released that resembles a song.

13. simplyj says:

“ShoeDazzle”… I found that line funny.

14. loudena says:

i am loudena and i no how to sign and i love sign