September 16th, 2013
Angela Simmons, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Desiree wrote, “I love this dress!”
” Can you tell me the designer please?”
We did a bit of digging, and found that Angela was styled in a Monica Hi Low dress by Philly based designer Shavonne Deann. See Shavonne modeling the frock here:
0 Angela Simmons's 106 & Park Shavonne DeAnn Yellow and Black Colorblock Monica High Low Dress
I wasn’t able to find the dress for sale at ShavonneDeann.com, so you’ll have to e-mail her to order! Contact her here. The dress is now available for purchase! Get it for $60 here.
What do you think?
*I know several of you will be interested in her boots! They’re Zigi NY’s ‘Sense’ boots (the thigh high version of their popular Z-Jo booties).
angela simmons 106 park bdonnas lace up timberland boots platform
Get them for $400 at BDonnas.com.

15 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Angela Simmons’s 106 & Park Shavonne DeAnn Yellow and Black Colorblock Monica High Low Dress and Zigi NY Knee High Lace Up Timberland Sense Boots”

1. Est87 says:

I like the dress, but prefer it looking looser, as it is on the model. It’s fitted on Angela, which doesn’t work with this type of dress. I didn’t even notice it had a long back until I saw the model.

The shoes? Good lord, I hate Timb-style shoes – the boots, the stilettos and the over the knees. Hate em! So it gets a thumbs down from me.

2. T1K says:

I like it…. But the whole look would’ve looked better on a slimmer person with longer legs. Maybe if the dress wasn’t so tight on her, but you can also see her thighs squeezing.

3. Honeybrown says:

Oh lawd I did the whole timberland over the knee boots back in high school. I also did the Steve Madden version of the manolo blahniks Jlo rocked in the Jenny from the block video back then as well. I wonder if they’ll bring back the chuck Taylor’s with the heels as well.

4. homey.lover.friend says:

Damn, those boots look heavy as hell! I can’t imagine who they would look good on.

HoneyBrown, when I was in college, I rocked the hell out of my Steve Madden heeled timbs too. Don’t know if thats a trend that needs to come back, though. Let’s see if it does.

DOPE A** Shoes! : )

6. Emma says:

Ugly look, ugly shoes. As usual on Angela Simmons.

7. Honeybrown says:

@Homey.lover.friend lol that trend does not need to come back. But like you said we will see if it does, I most certainly will not be partaking lol.

8. Diva says:

she looks a rock’em sock’em glorified MESS !

9. Grace says:

As usually, she looks overstyled and the end result is a disaster. The dress would’ve worked if it fit properly.

10. Resopym7@verizon.net says:

Hood boots

11. Outlookbunch says:

I like them separately. And wish the boots didn’t have that platforms…but I hate platforms in general.

12. The dress is cute, but she ruined the look with those wack boots.

13. The dress is cute and amazing and I love the those shoes

14. Jadore says:

I love this entire look

15. Sharna says:

Those must of cost soooo much!!! Lord jesus