September 8th, 2013
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Shopping
Steal: Beyoncé’s Brazil Press Conference Criminal Damage Della Black T-Shirt
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Beyoncé kicked off the latest leg of her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour in Brazil earlier this evening. Prior to hitting the stage, she held a press conference wearing a $45 Criminal Damage Della Black T-Shirt:

Beyonce-Criminal-Damage-Black-T-shirt-Brazil-Press-ConferenceHer cotton blend shirt features an allover print with an embroidered seam logo tab.

Criminal-Damage-Print-T-shirtSnag yours at Criminal Damage while you can!

That vacay left her with a golden glow! Yes!

Beyonce-Criminal-Damage-Black-T-shirt-Brazil-Press-ConferenceWhat do you think? Would you rock it?

Beyonce-Brazil-Press-Conference

Beyonce-Brazil-Press-Conference-Criminal-Damage-tee~Cliché

18 Responses to “Steal: Beyoncé’s Brazil Press Conference Criminal Damage Della Black T-Shirt”

1. bri says:

Nice simple outfit. But that skin is the main attraction.

2. CEW says:

I love her tan! Just in time in time for her South American tour.

3. DannielleS says:

I miss glam Beyonce! She is lovely no matter what, but i miss glam Bey!

That glow came from a bottle.

5. dazzy says:

Love the t-shirt.

6. above-par says:

she’s definitely looking darker…

as for the outfit…meh, to the last 5 months of her wardrobe tbh.

7. The truth says:

I like the look although it’s nothing to write home about. It also looks like she’s slowing inching her way back to the long locks.

8. Nunu says:

I agree with The Truth, she is inching her way back to her longer locks. What I wanna know is where she got that chunky link chain on? I been looking for something exactly like that for a minute.

9. Diamond says:

Love the skin but her hair is aweful.

10. Fufu says:

@Nunu, Asos has linked necklaces. Look for the “XL Chain Link necklace”.

@ Anon glow def came froma bottle check out her legs right before the shoes

12. Dolostar says:

So what if the glow came from a bottle. You can tell she does have a tan. Y’all stay trying to discredit this young lady. Damn let her be great.

Anywho she looks cute and laid back. I love that shirt and I want one.

13. Doc says:

She was out in the sun on vacation for all last week. The pictures are everywhere. That’s why she is tanned. I was really surprised the entire week was completely ignored by fashion bomb and other blogs. I was even curious if the various blog owners had been told by her people not to discuss it. Only one entertainment blog I know of posted the pictures. It seemed really odd to me. But I think the issue was paying exorbitant prices for the use do the paparazzi photos from foreign photo agencies.

14. S says:

Aww….I wish she would have kept the shorter locks. It was such a refreshing change. Oh well. The outfit is cute, casual and laid back. I like the chain necklace as well.

15. MelyB says:

ITA w/ @S – I loved that bob on her (ever since her ME, MYSELF & I video).

16. Kahalia says:

She is glowing! I am never a fan of shorts where you can see the pockets. That’s just me.

17. lolani says:

Chi Chi Chi CHIA lol she couldnt stay short to save her life lol she is a cutie patootie though she just cant dress and I’ll say it again is ty hunter is responsible for this he needs to go….I too like my divas glammed up

18. natalie says:

her weight fluctuates by the minute, I never understand that but she looks amazing.