September 4th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

It’s all about romantic accents for Fall 2013, and fly momma’s Victoria Beckham and Tamar Braxton showed they know what’s hot!
Tamar Braxton signed copies of her album at Best Buy today in close fit jeans, black pumps, and the same $704 Burberry Prorsum Heart Print Silk Shirt Victoria Beckham wore to the airport over the weekend:
Who-wore-it-better-victoria-beckham-vs
Both ladies opted for denim, with Tamar in a tapered leg, and Victoria in a more bell bottom trouser.
The heart splashed button down has a contrast rubber collar.
Victoria Beckham vs. Tamar Braxton in Burberry Prorsum's Heart Print Fall 2013 Shirt
Both ladies sell it! Now I want the shirt for myself.
What do you think?

tamar braxton burberry heart print button down
victoria beckham jfk airport burberry heart print shirt

38 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Victoria Beckham vs. Tamar Braxton in Burberry Prorsum’s Heart Print Fall 2013 Silk Shirt”

2. Tamar blue jeans goes better with the shirt and the added chains definitely added the icing on the cake!

3. Lisa says:

Tamar’s jeans work better with the blouse but that chain belt look like something out of 2003. So tacky and ugly. The outfit would look much better without it.

4. ganja girl says:

I prefer the darker denim with the burgundy shirt. Tamar’s light denim, dark pumps, and tacky chain belt create a disjointed overall look.

5. Kie says:

Tamar is ghetto.

6. Queen 1213 says:

i like both..

7. Yola says:

Me likes both looks. The shirt is beautiful

8. Dom Dom says:

I love that Mother Beckhan wore bell bottomed jeans with this shirt, looks so chic and even more romantic. Tamar looks a bit tacky to be honest, that belt should be left in the early 2000s where it belongs.

9. NYC chick says:

I agree that Tamar is ghetto…inside and out. We’ve gotten so densensitized that we don’t realize her head full of blond weave/wig is utterly ridiculous. It matches the chain belt.

10. toots says:

@nyc chick ummmmm tamr being ghetto has nothing to do with the post and to look down on her because she acts differently then u is corny on ur part how is she ghetto she has more money then both of us but more importantly i like the chain belt it is NOT tacky us and she wore it better those pat pumps pull it all together HATERS

11. simplyjess says:

I actually like it on both, although Tamar’s gold chain really throws the look off a little. Therefore, VB’s overall looks more polished. Love the shirt!

12. chinadoll. says:

I love Victoria’s look with the darker denim & flared leg. Super cute.

13. andie says:

@nyc chick so does clarie platinum blonde locs make her ghetto as well? I wouldn’t think the color of someones hair is representative of their personality.

Any who, both ladies look nice. I picked Tamar, minus the belt,due to her overall look. I like the romatic top with the casual bottom. And a smile makes any outfit pop!

I pick Tamar only because I like her shoes with the blouse, but I think Victoria’s look looks more classy and romantic.

15. sweetie says:

Tamar love her distressed jeans and shoes

16. Chas says:

So I have to chime in…

Love the look on Tamar better minus the gold chain… She did that kinda!!! LOL!!!

Her being ghetto don’t have nothing to do with the look so rather I agree or not on your comments of her being ghetto let’s be objective and vote accordingly…

17. Stephanie says:

Hi Claire? Can you find a look for less version of the shirt please? Thank you.

18. JrDesignerLove says:

I am sure it is more than her hair clour that make her “ghetto”, its the chain, the neck rolls, the lip smacking when she talks, etc…

People are so silly. The word ghetto is a noun and not a adjective.

20. S says:

Both looks are nice in and of themselves. However, Tamar’s jeans are a tad tight across the hips. I know she’s ready to be sexy after her baby…But, if your weight isn’t quite there don’t put on the tightest pair of jeans you can find. Go a size up (it won’t kill you) until your weight drops a little more, then pull out your sexy jeans again. Classic case of too much too soon. Claire just did a post recently about clothing having the proper fit. The right size and good tailoring does go a long way, even with jeans.

21. Emma says:

How can you compare Chic Victoria to Ghetto Tamar? Victoria has style, Tamar doesn’t. Period.

22. RKO22 says:

Tamar looks amazing!! Somebody explain to me what the definition of ghetto is. She has a larger than life personality and a wonderful voice, so if that’s ghetto than so be it. One day y’all will stop with the self-hate and the need for white approval.

23. Crystal says:

I like both looks. VB’s version is something I would wear to work (with a dark skinny jean) and I would rock TB’s look on the weekend (minus the belt.)

24. Brandon says:

Victoria all the way, Tamar looks a mess as usual!

Definitely Victoria. The fit is better. On Tamar, it’s too tight around the boob and arm area and it’s pulling. See how it just hangs nicely on Victoria? She got that.

26. bebe says:

Voted for Victoria. That gold chain is really drawing attention to Tamar’s crotch … not cute.

I enjoy Tamar’s look excluding the belt.. but that blonde hair must go! It doesn’t do anything for her complexion and facial structure and those black roots. Just because you’re light doesn’t mean you get a pass to dye your hair blonde

28. Indigo says:

Looks like Tamar got this one!

29. Grae says:

Tamar, minus the tacky belt
    #WhenPlasticSurgeryGoesWrong

TAMAAAAAAAAAAR!

31. Westafricanmutt says:

Comparing Tamar to V.Becks is like comparing an apple to THANKSGIVING DINNER. Sorry, but V.Becks can do no wrong in my books.

32. KITANA says:

Tamar looks a hot mess as usual. My girl Posh looks amazing.

33. KITANA says:

Ok Tamar really looks bad. Are we all looking at the same pics? Tamars pants don’t fit and she’s wearing a silly lookin chain belt thingy. If she don’t sit all the way down…..

Posh’s look is so chic, simple and effortless. Who am I kidding? The ones declaring Tamars fierceness are the same people who send mail bombs for colorful catsuits.

34. p says:

i knew it, most of u bitches who voted for tamar is ratchet.

35. Tamar Braxton wear it better

36. Danyell says:

Tamar got it..but those shoes threw it way off.

37. Lula says:

VICTORIA BECKHAM ALL THE WAY!!!!! SHE KNOWS HOW TO WEAR CLOTHES AND ALWAYS MAKE IT LOOK GOOD.. SHE MAKES ME WANT TO BUY THE OUTFIT.. I REALLY LIKE HOW SHE CARRIES HER SELF.. SHE KNOWS HOW TO DRESS FOR HER BODY..

38. Veronica Lodge says:

Where is Victorias baby head? How is it breathing?