September 3rd, 2013
Fashion News, Snapshot
Snapshot: Naya Rivera for Latina October 2013
By Faith

naya-rivera-for-latina-october-2013

naya-rivera-for-latina-october-2013-1

Naya Rivera for Latina October 2013.

Source: OK Magazine

10 Responses to “Snapshot: Naya Rivera for Latina October 2013”

1. JT says:

I like Naya Rivera, she’s a beautiful woman. Her and Big Sean are a good-looking couple. However, how many times have we seen this same look on Naya at least 5 times in a row. This Covergirl pose is no different how she looks on the red carpet! The same hair, eye makeup, leather trousers or shirt with a crop top or bralet. I think she can do better than this and I’m tired of her resting on the same look. Suggestion, why doesn’t she lighten her hair or try rouge lipstick. But for goodness sake wear something out of your comfort zone. I wonder how she will dress once Winter comes.

2. Jay says:

I like Naya Rivera, she’s a beautiful woman. Her and Big Sean are a good-looking couple. However, how many times have we seen this same look on Naya at least 5 times in a row. This covergirl pose is no different how she looks on the red carpet! The same hair, eye makeup, leather trousers or shirt with a crop top or bralet. I think she can do better than this and I’m tired of her resting on the same look. Suggestion, why doesn’t she lighten her hair or try rouge lipstick. But for goodness sake wear something out of your comfort zone. I wonder how she will dress once Winter hits.

3. Another name who’s building her personal brand by the use of a Wardrobe Stylist. When dealing with my clients I am very respectful of my clients privacy. It is a personal thing. But when we are talking about commercial brands such as Miley Cyrus, Solange Knowles and now Nya Riveria i think fashion stylist should obtain some of the credit. Rachel Zoe gets so much publicity but there are other very talented stylist who created the Rihanna’s, Miley’s. Solanges and Nya’s. Those images that you identify with and inspire to emmulate are created by talented hard working individuals like myself. I just challenge you to Google these woman to find photos from years past. Someone style and dress is indictative of their true personality and style. I guess Claire it’s like all the back of the house work you do to promote your brand. A thankless job.

4. Dom says:

Great cover! She’s a pretty lady. I like that Latina always keeps the covers clean with neat lines and simple font. It lets you really focus on the picture, which is what sells anyway.

5. Caught says:

Cute woman but honestly I’m not feeling the pose, clothes etc.etc. Just not intriguing for me

6. serena says:

she’s beautiful.

7. A says:

She’s such a beauty.

8. Elle says:

She’s had so much work done on her face she looks like Kim K. Same frozen over filled face and lips. She’s still beautiful with a killer bod though and whoever her stylist is deserves some credit because she always looks fab. Please stop with the fillers and botox though girl!

9. well she would look nice with a smile in the a photoshoot.

10. I love the look! but its funny because Naya is BLACK with a taste of latina.. lol..