August 29th, 2013
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Nicole Scherzinger attended the launch of  X-Factor UK in the same $229 Three Floor Navy Blue Sky High Jumpsuit Naya Rivera wore to a Beyoncé concert in July.

Who Wore It Better? Nicole Scherzinger Vs. Naya Rivera In Three Floor’s Navy Blue Sky High Jumpsuit

Both ladies wore their jumpsuit similarly: Naya opted for red pumps and Nicole did the same.

The strapless jumpsuit features internal boning, a bust enhancing neckline, front pockets, gold hardware and faux leather binding.

three-floor-sky-high-jumpsuit-profileConsidering they both styled the jumpsuit the same, this one is tough. Both Nicole and Naya did their thing!

What do you think? Who wore it better?

Nicole-Scherzinger-Three-Floor-Navy-Blue-Jumpsuit

Naya-Rivera-Three-Floor-Sky-High-Navy-Blue-Jumpsuit

~Cliché

18 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Nicole Scherzinger vs. Naya Rivera In Three Floor’s Navy Blue Sky High Jumpsuit”

1. Dee says:

I must say they both look gorgeous!!!

2. Dobe says:

Hmm… they both look good, but because it’s styled almost exactly the same (even down to the side-swept, wavy hair), I’ll give it to Naya, because she did it first.

3. Chelle says:

Both ladies look fab! They basically wore it and rocked it the same

4. Crystal says:

It looks the exact same on both ladies. They look like mother and daughter who wear each others clothes.

5. Scarlett says:

It fits Nicole much better.

6. MsNomer says:

I think the fit on Nicole gives her an edge over Naya.

7. melissa says:

@scarlett i agree completely. it fits nicole perfect..

8. Jazzie says:

They both look great but I do think it fits Nicole slightly better. I also would have loved to see this styled with a gold heel.

Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

9. bebe says:

Nicole looks statuesque, so I had to give it to her. Plus Naya’s toe cleavage drives me a bit crazy.

10. Brandon says:

Wait a minute……..these two aren’t the same person?

11. RL says:

Look for less please?

12. Emma says:

Nicole has a better body than Naya who is hipless and too straight (not her fault, I know). So Nic wins hands down.

13. Brandi says:

I like the look better on Nicole however whomever is 2nd to rocking this style should consider firing their stylist. The same article clothing is one thing but the same styling (hair, makeup, shoes) is unacceptable.

14. Gina W says:

This is a great example of how tailoring can elevate a look. Nicole’s jumper is taken in at all the right places, whereas Naya looks as if she wore her jumper straight off the rack, and it may even be a size or two too big. If we take it a step further, I think Nicole’s side swept hair is also executed better, whereas Naya’s hair appears to be used as a method of distraction to hide the ill-fitting top. I get that Naya wore the look first, but I think Nicole shows how the look is done right.

15. Mimi says:

Dell stuff in the background on both pictures?

16. coco04 says:

both look exaectly the same. didn’t even realize these were two different people… just mean, showas that both are just average girls. nothing special on them…

17. Jei says:

@Brandon My sentiments exactly lol. Nicole’s fit is better but I mean really, give us something to compare. They look EXACTLY the same, head to toe -___-

Nicole. Naya’s looks like it needs to be tailored more.