August 29th, 2013
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Cassie, Lala, and Ciara share the same stylist, Marni Senofonte. So sometimes, just sometimes…Marni’s clients end up in the same looks (or dressed just like her!).
Such was the case for Cassie, who celebrated her birthday at Nobu last night in the same $845 Balenciaga Sphinx Tee and $775 matching skirt Lala wore to promote her new movie, Baggage Claim.
cassie instagram sphinx print tee and matching skirt
The silk crewneck short sleeve tee has a sphinx print and an eyelet button closure in the back.
Her silk mini skirt in sphinx print has a rib knit elastic waist.
Lala Anthony's Baggage Claim Press Tour Balenciaga, Givenchy, and Helmut Lang Looks balenciaga sphinx skirt
Get the hot items below:

Love the pieces, but this is already overkill!
What do you think?
cassie instagram sphinx print tee and matching skirt
See how Marni laced Lala below:
Lala Anthony's Baggage Claim Press Tour Balenciaga, Givenchy, and Helmut Lang Looks giuseppe zanotti ray ban chanel stella mccartney
Images: Instagram

14 Responses to “Splurge: Cassie’s Instagram Nobu Birthday Party Balenciaga Sphinx T-Shirt and Matching Skirt”

1. Jihan says:

I wish I was Cassie sometimes

2. Cindy says:

Jihan….me too! Not so much for her man but the lifestyle. *sigh*

3. Biyonsay says:

^^^LOL at you two! So random

4. Kilode? says:

Huh, so how come ciara’s better dressed than lala? -_-

5. Claire says:

@Kilode? Style is objective, but what I can say is that Ciara has been with Marni for longer. You may remember Lala used to be styled by Jason Bolden. So perhaps you like Marni’s flair a little more…?

6. Kilode? says:

Ohh okay that might explain it. Thanks Claire :-)

7. bebe says:

I am laughing @ the first 2 comments, that kept woman lifestyle must be nice :)

8. YaBish says:

Not cool that the Stylist gave both her clients the same look. Part of being a stylist is assisting the client with their look based on their personality and personal style *shrug* ANYWHO for the look of it La wore it better but I just love Cassie she’s beautiful.

9. Ronnie says:

1st two comments are real talk rather I agree or not,lolol!

10. dyshaun says:

I like it better on Cassie, I think. Cant really tell. They both are cute.

Marni often wears the same thing they wear, so it could be that they all have the same tastes…sometimes ending up in the same stuff. Whats wrong with that.

We’re here daily asking where someone got something from or declaring we will own a certain item we’ve seen on others. Fly threads is fly threads. Enough to go around lol

11. andrea says:

Cute look for Cassie. lala looks a mess..always.

12. Lola says:

Lala needs a new stylist, she is beautiful but this style does nothing for her. It suits Cassie to a tee, and Ciara somewhat.

13. simplyj says:

Jihan and Cindy…. MAN i was think the same thing every time I see her. lol

14. Jei says:

I agree that with the part of being a stylist is assisting the client with their look based on their personality and personal style. They may have similar taste but I think Marni styles them in what she’d wear more than based on their personal style/personality. I’ve been loving Ciara’s looks && Cassie looks cute here, but for me this look doesn’t fit LaLa. Her looks never do anything for her imo.